Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

Businesses these days struggle so much and this is making so many people to reconsider their decision to go into the business space.
Business can only be very difficult to start when you do not have enough money to support your business with full Force, business is easier when you have enough capital to set it up.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Nobody really has to do anything, if you can create something whether it be a handcrafted item or if you decide to open a store, even an online store, you can choose to run a business that way. If you have some kind of service you can provide, and another company lets you work through their site, in a way you’re still running your own business.. esp if they let you set your own hours and/or rates.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Of course I am hoping I could really start a business. It's greatly different from being an employee of an angry boss. I really hate angry bosses that is why I prefer to start my own business.

Actually not really for every situation,my mom retired as a civil servant of a federal government company,before her retirement she had retirement plans,which lead her to save for it and she was successful and she's not into any business upon retirement because she planned well.
You don't really need to start up a business but if you think there is a need for it and you have the vision to start up a business then it is right for you to start up.

Whatever skill or trade you learned, so long as you're being paid for the skill or service, it is still a business as far as I'm concerned. Otherwise, you would not have been paid for it then

Business can only be very difficult to start when you do not have enough money to support your business with full Force, business is easier when you have enough capital to set it up.
I do not agree with this. Lack of knowledge about how best to utilize the business would make it seem hectic and one won't succeed

Yeah, I have some skills that fetch me some money at the end of the month. But with the competition out there, the jobs aren't coming often. So getting a business will help cover the time.

I believe starting up a business is very good but it is definitely not compulsory there so many people who make money without having a business like you going to affiliate marketing or any other thing

Of course because the main important thing in starting any business is plan and the capital to start it up and when this are on ground the it became easy.

Starting a business is a needful thing to those who are earninng low and have interest in growing their income level. This is the sure way out.

Anything you do that brings in profit is a business. Monetizing your skills as you have rightly said is a business too. Most especially, when it has to do with online earnings, you will need the required skills or the relevant skills to make something worthwhile for yourself.

It depends on you , I think if you wish to start a business then you can start and make little profit from the business you are starting as time goes on and be able to clear up the things you want to clear up after launching your business

Jumping into starting a business without proper knowledge only leads to doom. I agree also that not everyone needs to have a business they need to manage, there are so many other ways to render service and get paid for it.
You don't really have to start a business if you don't have the skill but if you are someone that is very creative and innovative you can be able to start up a business and run it effectively.

Not everybody has what it takes to build a business that will last long. some people are designed by the nature to works perfectly within the organisation rather than owning one.

Not everybody has what it takes to build a business that will last long. some people are designed by the nature to works perfectly within the organisation rather than owning one.
Perfectly stated. Some people may not have the necessary skills to run a business but work excellently within a team r under an organisation.

If you have passion for business you should never allow anything to stop you from starting one you desire. Some people decided not to start a business because they don't have passion for it.

Well the starter of this thread might be right. But it will be better to have business with our skills. Because sometimes we might no receive work to do for sometime. But the business will keep us up and running

You don't have to listen to your friends and their opinion is not universal. some people are going to do well with business building while others will do well working for a company. Know what works for you and stick to it.

I like to make transactions of everything which is why I know i would own s business and there are some things I have noticed in some particular areas I would like to change

I will say that it's a must for me to restart of a business because I actually studied business in school and it will be 18 or shame if after studying business for years and I am not able to start up any business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds