Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

To be honest, you do not have to start a business. It is not everyone who is best suited for business and you do not know if you might fail so you should only work according to what proves best for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
I
I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you
Actually not really for every situation,my mom retired as a civil servant of a federal government company,before her retirement she had retirement plans,which lead her to save for it and she was successful and she's not into any business upon retirement because she planned well.
I don’t really think it’s necessary to have a business or to be intending to start a business.There are so many skill to learn that are even very good for most people without having any business idea

It is not really amust to start a business. You can do other things such as learning a high paying skill whether online or offline. But a business is much more preferrable for me since some skills don't really last long as time goes. Changes do take place and so it can be hard to keep up with times by keeping on improving skills.

Actually not really for every situation,my mom retired as a civil servant of a federal government company,before her retirement she had retirement plans,which lead her to save for it and she was successful and she's not into any business upon retirement because she planned well.
Same as me, I also have ideas for a business but I prefer to stay away from business so I can fully enjoy my retirement. I am fortunate to have save a big amount for my retirement so there is no need for the business to augment my meager pension. So far I am doing well with my finances.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Would you do the skill and take it as a profession for life? Would the profession last forevermore? Would the skill not reduce in demand this is why having a skill and having a business is good.

Actually business is not for everyone there are some people that are not meant to be business incline there are also some people that are meant to have a skill and montize it , we need to find a way and which one that actually suit our fantasy and engage it

Same as me, I also have ideas for a business but I prefer to stay away from business so I can fully enjoy my retirement. I am fortunate to have save a big amount for my retirement so there is no need for the business to augment my meager pension. So far I am doing well with my finances.
Congratulations to you,i have learnt from both you and my mum,so am working towards saving enough resources for my retirement also.

The truth is that not everyone will start a business and not everyone will be successful in business. A lot of people venture into business without having enough knowledge.

It is not compulsory to start a business however, it is necessary to have an additional source of income. We know that the word "business" is an umbrella term for a lot of things you can do to earn additional income.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Probably because having a high income skills and monetizing it is also under starting a business. Business is not necessarily you selling and buying product.

Probably because having high-income skills and monetizing it is also under starting a business. Business is not necessarily you selling and buying the product.
Well yeah, but it is not like the traditional businesses. If you have a high-income skill, all you are doing is essentially selling your skills as well.

Yes it is not everyone that we'll be able to start up a business because I just believe that business was not meant for everybody, he that can start up a business should try as much as possible to do it , he that is good in learning a skill should try as much as possible to also learned it.

Yes it is not everyone that we'll be able to start up a business because I just believe that business was not meant for everybody, he that can start up a business should try as much as possible to do it , he that is good in learning a skill should try as much as possible to also learned it.
But it is not compulsory that everyone will start a business. Just like me who want to earn as a freelancer, which is I think a low risk job. Since I don't have to invest high amount of money for that like in business.

But it is not compulsory that everyone will start a business. Just like me who want to earn as a freelancer, which is I think a low risk job. Since I don't have to invest high amount of money for that like in business.
even though you are a freelancer on the internet and unfortunately you start making a lot of money close to $1000 every month you will still need to establish an online business, that is just the natural passion for every human.

Concerning the question on Do you really have to start a business? It's not really compulsory for one to start a business, but there is nothing bad for someone to start a business, just for one to earn a living
Starting a business is not compulsory, though it is important to have multiple income. If you can not operate an offline business, the you should be able to operate an online business.

To be honest, you do not have to start a business. It is not everyone who is best suited for business and you do not know if you might fail so you should only work according to what proves best for you.
I agree with your submission. It not everyone that will be successful in doing business. The fear of failure itself is the number one reason why some people run away from doing business. If you must do any business, make sure to plan it before you establish it.

I don't think business Is for everyone my friend. Some people try to force it and they all end up losing money and regretting their actions.

Businesses these days struggle so much and this is making so many people to reconsider their decision to go into the business space.

Businesses these days struggle so much and this is making so many people to reconsider their decision to go into the business space.
Not everyone actually have what it takes to startup and run the business as well. Some have the required capital and even the idea but after start up, they lack the patience and skills to flow with the business

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds