Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

I will want to believe that everybody has their own definition of business but on my own I do not think everybody has to be a business person. You can be able to have a regular Life by having just a side job together with your main job and that is perfectly okay.

Advertisement Placeholder
There is a need to launch a business, particularly one in which you are interested. This would significantly increase your revenue. Do not start a business just because someone else is being paid. possess prior knowledge.

Not everyone will be able to start up a business, business requires a lot of dedication and sometimes your financial investment will also determine your possibility of establishing a business , though some business could be start without much capital.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Well no you don't have to start a business after all it's not for everybody it requires a good capital skills and knowledge wich takes a lot of time to learn and not all peaple want's to create business and if you don't then there is no good reason to do so

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
How can you spend your whole life working for someone. Sometimes, you have to be your own boss for a while. Especially after you have possess enough experience to start up and manage your own business.

No you do not need to start a business to be successful in life. You can always decide to be an employee for a company, or you could work self employed online as a freelance content creator like myself.

Starting a business is a great way to getting to success, but it's not for everyone.

It's not everybody that has the will and the zeal to start a business, because some cannot handle a business because its not their way of doing things , so they rather work under someone than go through the stress of starting a business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds