Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Of course, it is not a must for everyone to start a business. Some are just not cut out for it so it will be forced. Success is not achieved in business alone. So it is not a must.

Advertisement Placeholder
Not everyone is good for managing a business, some people are job in white collar jobs, and doing meaningful things online to earn money.

You may have heard that every business needs a business plan, and it's a great idea. A business plan can certainly help you think about everything you need and where your business is going. But if you don't need a business loan, you probably don't need to spend the time creating a formal business plan
True every business requires a great plan and idea , if you want to start a business you must be ready to take risk and move the business forward the way you want it to move

Not every body will do business and be successful,I think it's appropriate to venture into marketing or into skill showcase or freelancing, infact it's all Choice.

Going into business isn't important for everyone. If you really don't have the capability, financial strength and passion to make it happen, it's just advisable to stay Clea out of it

Business is not for everybody. There are several ways you can make money even without going into business. If you have to go into business, you must be passionate about it and you must know exactly the kind of business that you will invest your money into and get results.
I concur sometimes people make it seem like if you're not in business you can't make money and thats a great misconception, lots of people have great jobs and a doing very well. Not everyone will be a business man or woman

If I really had to start a business. Yes I really had to start a business because that has been what I have always wanted to do all along in a long time

If you are not financially doing fine you can start a business to augment what you have or earn. Business helps to cover or fill some vacuums when it comes to finance but it is not necessary for everybody to start a business before he can survive or make a living.

You don't need a business to make money or become rich. You can make money and become rich even from jobs. However, you need to work on a better company. You can do that only when you have education.

I believe that learning a high paying skill is enough, if you sincerely enjoy it. Take Blogging, or digital marketing experts.

This skills pay insane amounts of money if you get them right, so why go into business when you have what you ne
Exactly. Not everyone need to start a business or invest in one. Sometimes your skills and knowledge are okay to sustain you for a lifetime. One important thing is doing what you love. digital skills right now are the real deal. I'll suggest every undergraduate should learn one.

I don't think it is compulsory to start a business. Running a business should be left to those with the knowledge and management skills to sustain it.

Everybody cannot all be into business, some are actually good at other things. It all depends on your drive and area of interest. Business involves a lot of qualities

Business on its self is not easy and even people that find it are not assured of prosperity so the best thing to do is to go with what proves to have worked for you and make side investments instead.

There are challenges in business too, not everyone that starts a business succeed , it is also Fundamental that we all can't be into business though when you find a good business to start it is more secure.

If you want to one day achieve financial freedom then you do not have to start a business under pressure as there a re a lot of industry you can make money from too.

Am abit confuse please, you learning a high income skill set and working with that, is it not the same. As you starting up a business??

If you have high paying job, there is no need to create a business. Creating a business has a lot of risk involved. What if your business fails and you are unable to make money?

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Learning about a high income skill and monetizing it to me is also a business, because its rendering your skill to someone in order to get money in return is also called a business, and what will you be doing when you retired.

Business is not for everybody. There are several ways you can make money even without going into business. If you have to go into business, you must be passionate about it and you must know exactly the kind of business that you will invest your money into and get results.
You're very right. The fact remains that business is not really for everybody. Some people dabble into things because they feel they seeing people make it and so they too must make it in the business. It doesn't happen like that

Jumping into starting a business without proper knowledge only leads to doom. I agree also that not everyone needs to have a business they need to manage, there are so many other ways to render service and get paid for it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds