Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

In many cases, many people do not start a business with money. They usually buy products on credit and then pay money to the lender when they generate revenue by selling products. Some business owners also get business grants.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you don't have the courage to run a business, it's better not to start one. If you're not a calculated risk taker, you shouldn't set up a business. It's either you go into investment or work for another company.

A lot of people will still consider that as a business. In any way you are making money to me as long as you are not working for the government, then you are self employed.. the most important thing is the money you will make at the end of the day.

I believe that learning a high paying skill is enough, if you sincerely enjoy it. Take Blogging, or digital marketing experts.

This skills pay insane amounts of money if you get them right, so why go into business when you have what you need?

This is why I emphasise a lot on learning skills because skills always help you to secure your job under any conditions. I guess that the number of different skills you possesses might also play a big role as well.

Starting a business depends in the individual , so no , I don't think everybody need to start a business to survive , some have a good work paying well at the end of the month , and some people also have a business despite the fact that they have a well paying job.

You may have heard that every business needs a business plan, and it's a great idea. A business plan can certainly help you think about everything you need and where your business is going. But if you don't need a business loan, you probably don't need to spend the time creating a formal business plan

You don't really need to start a business if you dont like the idea of being an entrepreneur, there are some people that are satisfied with working under the governmental agencies and aome prefer both .
If you don't have the courage to run a business, it's better not to start one. If you're not a calculated risk taker, you shouldn't set up a business. It's either you go into investment or work for another company.

If y
I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
Definetly you must learn a good skill and become an expert in that particular skill, it will bring you success but if you believe in yourself and your management sure you have to start your own business.

As good as it is to start up a business,the process and operations in running a business is what most persons do not really see,if you do not have the patience to watch and allow things grow and take shape,then you don't have that trait for business.

I don't know of another person, but me I am planning to get a business established very soon. I just want to hustle to get the capital for it. I am looking at phone accessories and electronics. These are very lucrative businesses. That is my opinion on this.
For me I have the capital is good for me to start up a business, but I don't think is must to start up a business but it is ones choice to do that, but other people like learning a skills instead of starting any business.

Business is something that can be done by anyone and can be established by anyone but at the same time it is not everyone that will definitely start a business in life. Other people will concentrate in other ways of making money

You may have heard that every business needs a business plan, and it's a great idea. A business plan can certainly help you think about everything you need and where your business is going. But if you don't need a business loan, you probably don't need to spend the time creating a formal business plan
Loan should not be considered most especially for new business . To me it is a risk that is being taken by people that do not have an idea of what may be involved later as the business goes on.

If you have a good amount of money you can decide to start up a business, you don't really need to have that much before you can start up a business, you can start it up with the little amount of money you have.

Starting up your own business is a good idea, it will help you to have enough in other to sustain yourself, if you don't have a business you'll not enjoy what you are doing.

Business is not a must. Infact, it's not everybody that'll engage in business. I understand that some naturally love business, but the main reason for starting a business is to make money. If your job or skill is fetching you enough money, I don't think there's need to dabble into business again.

Not everyone is suited for business. If you want to start a business, you need to be clear about your goals for the company and the kind of services you want to offer. Most of the time, learning a talent is more profitable than starting a business.

Savings serve as a starting point for investments since giving up consumption makes high-quality goods available for purchase. Greater financing for savings and lower interest rates result from a large population

It's not necessary to establish a business if you are happy with your current position. You're also better off without a business if you have a skill that you can use and earn a lot of money from. However, if neither of the two apply to you, I believe you should start a business in order to survive and live happily.

Not everybody needs to start a business in this life , because we dont all have the money to start a business , and its not everybody that has the will and the energy to start a business .

If you ask everybody if they are interested to start up a business in the future , most people will said yes but the reality is that it is not everyone that will start up a business. The future is completely unpredictable and so many people with the mindset that they could be able to start up a business in the future may end up diverting into other means of making money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds