Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

It is very important to note that not everybody is going to be successful in business and some people are even better off working in the normal jobs that pay them salaries.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are some people who are not going to do very well on the corporate ladder climbing. The only option left for that people is to build their own business.

I believe its not everybody that needs to start a business, some has to work for the government, some has the ability of investing and making money while some people work for another people.

The essence of having a business is simply to have multiple income stream. If you rely on one income stream which is your gig, you might find it difficult with finance at some point, but with other sources you can cover up.

Most individuals start a business because they have no hope of securing well paying jobs, so they have to venture into something else.

I do not agree with this. Lack of knowledge about how best to utilize the business would make it seem hectic and one won't succeed
There is one thing you need to put into consideration, money is so difficult for some people to get but knowledge is the most easiest thing for people to get, and therefore you must chase money before thinking of going into a business.

There is one thing you need to put into consideration, money is so difficult for some people to get but knowledge is the most easiest thing for people to get, and therefore you must chase money before thinking of going into a business.
I disagree to some extent. Knowledge requires enough time sacrifice and we all know that so many people don't like spending time to learn.

I disagree to some extent. Knowledge requires enough time sacrifice and we all know that so many people don't like spending time to learn.
Okay it's like you do not really understand, if you are given two things now to choose between both of them, money and knowledge, you are likely to choose money because that is the most difficult one to get but it is easier for you to gain knowledge based on what people are advising you on.

It depends on what we intend to do with our life . The fact is that we need to have something through which we will make ends meet and as such we need a business or a work.

Okay it's like you do not really understand, if you are given two things now to choose between both of them, money and knowledge, you are likely to choose money because that is the most difficult one to get but it is easier for you to gain knowledge based on what people are advising you on.
I would choose knowledge because I know that with knowledge, making money is not going to be difficult. When you lack knowledge, you will waste the Money available.

I don't think everyone must start a business because there are other skills to learn but when someone have passion to business he can start.

you really have to start a business if you so wish and if you have all it takes to start, maintain, and sustain a business in terms of finance, and psychological stress that having a business has to do with. So you can choose to decide for yourself
I agree with you. Starting a business is not an easy job. Businesses that are newly started should be sustained and not die.

I would choose knowledge because I know that with knowledge, making money is not going to be difficult. When you lack knowledge, you will waste the Money available.
I personally the reason why I would choose money is because I can just get the knowledge that I will need in establishing the type of business I want from people but I won't be able to get money from people.

Starting a business is all about having the right mindset. Sadly, not all people have the right mindset for business. Therefore, not all people get involved in business.

Yes starting na business is one my plan after my first degree, saving money and reducing the rate of consumption to be invested in business is very important.

Actually not really for every situation,my mom retired as a civil servant of a federal government company,before her retirement she had retirement plans,which lead her to save for it and she was successful and she's not into any business upon retirement because she planned well.
It is not a must for you to start a business because most people did not have skills in business and it's not a must for them to start business because I guess the business they will accept people who have a dream and vision.

It is not everyone that needs to start a business. Some might needs to learn some skills and monetize it but when such skills becomes big, they may also ended up starting a business.

I don't think everyone must start a business because there are other skills to learn but when someone have passion to business he can start.
You have made a good post but I think business is very good,I read a post above that people start business because they are scared that sometime along the way that they may not get a good paying job,that is never true I think that business is very good its give you freedom and total control of your time and money

I believe that learning a high paying skill is enough, if you sincerely enjoy it. Take Blogging, or digital marketing experts.

This skills pay insane amounts of money if you get them right, so why go into business when you have what you need?
As for me I do not start a business in life I will consider myself a failure because I have read and range of starting a business and this is actually my own measurement of success in life.

Business is not for everybody and this is a fact every body should just accept. Even if it's a skill you have, whether online or offline, you can still make some good amount of money with it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds