Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you really have to start a business?

Advertisement Placeholder
To me it is a big yes,even if you have a good paying job you shouldn't really one source of income,as long as it is not your business you could be fired at any point

I've always maintained my stand on the fact that business is not meant for everybody, some people are better utilised working in a given role

Starting ur own business have several financial benefits over working for a wage or salary. First, you're building an enterprise that has the potential for growth and ur wallet grows as your company does, your business itself is a valuable asset. As your business grows it is worth more and more.

There are many people who are not business-minded people. They prefer having a job over business and there are many people who have never started their business in their entire life. They did jobs their whole and life and then depend on pension when they get old.

I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?
For me the answer to the question of this topic is a big and the capitol years. I have made it a matter of necessity for me to start up a business now or in the future because I actually studied business in school so I have no other choice than to start it up.

For me the answer to the question of this topic is a big and the capitol years. I have made it a matter of necessity for me to start up a business now or in the future because I actually studied business in school so I have no other choice than to start it up.
It is indeed very important to have. No matter the kind of job you are into or how much you earn, you can't work there for ever and relying on just one source of income is not the best. This is what many fail to understand.

it's not a should to begin a company however everything depends upon your enthusiasm for company, individuals enter into company due to the enthusiasm after that eat company. enthusiasm for company create you to enter into company performs it have actually enthusiasm for company don't effective in company.

It's not a talent that everyone must start a business. If you're not business inclined, starting a business on a faulty ground may not augur well in the long run.

My take...
Learn a high income skill and monetize it.
A lot of young people are learning coding these days, and sooner or later, they will begin making lots of money through it.
I just did a thread recently on why everyone does not need to start a business, you only need to learn a high income skill and monetize it. Some people shared my opinion while other says if you don't even dabble into business then how would you know you are good?, I honestly don't think you have to do this or do you?

You may have heard that every business needs a business plan, and it's a great idea. A business plan can certainly help you think about everything you need and where your business is going. But if you don't need a business loan, you probably don't need to spend the time creating a formal business plan

For now it is not really necessary for me , but I really need to start up a business because business is what I need
I do not have to depend on one source of income , I will start up a business in the future but for now I still have to concentrate on so many other things.

One thing I've come to understand recently is what the title of your thread suggests and I'll say it's not compulsory every one starts a business; there are some people that aren't meant to be self employed, they can't cope with the rigours of it.

I do not think that it is necessary to start a business because you might be able to make money without actually starting a fully developed business. You may start trading online and make money. However, I believe that in either of these cases you will require a good amount of capital to invest in order to make profits.

Absolutely not, after all if everyone would have a business all of the businesses would go bankrupt and that's why there are not enough places for all of them, not every business will succeed and not everyone can be a business owner. I personally won't be a business owner because I hate taking risks and almost every business owner must take risks in order to have a successful business.
I have a cousin who wants to open a business I think he will succeed from knowing him but we can never know.....

A lot of people still consider it as a business. It does not necessarily mean that you have to deal with selling of products or services . Learning a skill can also be a business directly or indirectly. I'm even looking straight forward to learn a skill just like you said.

If you dont planned well before retiring , you will just realised the huge money you got from the retirement is been spent anyhow without care , so proper planning is needed before starting a business.

As good and profitable in starting up an outfit when one is consistent in it operation is,not everyone is really cut out to run and manage a business properlly,some can do well in a paid employment, or in an investment structure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds