Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

I stop using Paypal a long time ago when my friend accused me of using her account illegally. She blamed me only to find out that it was her fault. I have resumed my credits card usage.

Advertisement Placeholder
You don't even know their rule that is why it is always very difficult, PayPal account is only for sending and receiving money and I don't see the need for them to bann me for doing this.
You can be banned by Paypal if they think or suspects any fraudulent activities in your account, it will be limited or ban immediately without gibing reason for their actions.

You can be banned by Paypal if they think or suspects any fraudulent activities in your account, it will be limited or ban immediately without gibing reason for their actions.
What type of fraudulent activities will they be suspecting in my account because I will only be using my account to send and receive money that is all, how will they even know about it.

I will always go for PayPal because it offers some kind of protection over your credit card. Once there is no PayPal logo on any merchants website which I want to purchase something from I will look elsewhere.

I would prefer paypal own. But the issue with the paypal is that it is not available in all countries. But credit cards is available globally.That explains why some people would prefer credit card to that paypal.

What type of fraudulent activities will they be suspecting in my account because I will only be using my account to send and receive money that is all, how will they even know about it.
They owns the platforms and the monitors everything that goes in and comes out of any Paypal account. Fraudulent activities might be from anyone either from the sender or from the receiver.

Well most times it could be that the sender might have previously received some money through a channel they don't full trust hence your account get implicated.

I usually use my bank card or pay directly from my bank app whenever I am shopping online because people is not even available in my country and that is the only options that is left for me.

I will always go for PayPal because it offers some kind of protection over your credit card. Once there is no PayPal logo on any merchants website which I want to purchase something from I will look elsewhere.
I have not used Paypal for my online purchases because I didn'tknow that it is accepted by online shops. My usual online purchase is always on a COD payment. I only use my credit card when I purchase plane tickets.

Ò
I prefer the Visa, I can buy anywhere, and until today, I have not had any problems. With PayPal I can only buy online
I prefer using my visa card to shop both online and offline because its fast and easier than using paypal, and I can't use PayPal in my country and visa card is far more easy to acquire,

Ò

I prefer using my visa card to shop both online and offline because its fast and easier than using paypal, and I can't use PayPal in my country and visa card is far more easy to acquire,
I understand that PayPal is restricted in several countries, it is another good reason to use visa, always with security and evaluating the shopping sites. Although I have PayPal and have used it for online purchases, I always prefer to buy offline, it inspires me more confidence.

I don't like exposing my card details online I usually go for PayPal. The internet is full of sophisticated hackers who can easily steal credit card details and sell it off has cheaper price for those who need it.

They owns the platforms and the monitors everything that goes in and comes out of any Paypal account. Fraudulent activities might be from anyone either from the sender or from the receiver.
Wow ,so that means they are able to monitor a PayPal account to know when there is a fraudulent activities but they are not able to monitor an unbann account when you provide all the evidence of your identity.

Wow ,so that means they are able to monitor a PayPal account to know when there is a fraudulent activities but they are not able to monitor an unbann account when you provide all the evidence of your identity.
There is no platforms that involves the payments and receipt of money that are not being monitored to know what is going on with individuals account.

Yes, I know that I can acquire a visa card through AirTm, but for now I have it postponed since I have other priorities, however I have that option in case I need it. There are also other wallets that offer this possibility, since I have two visa cards in local currency and for a negligible amount.
Both visa card and PayPal for shopping are very good but you have to make use of the card which is acceptable in your location and place for instance in Nigerian PayPal cannot be used for shopping

PayPal services is not available in my country for a long time now so we are left only with the option of paying with our debit cards whenever we are shopping online

There is no platforms that involves the payments and receipt of money that are not being monitored to know what is going on with individuals account.
Oh, it is not in all platform, because you're transferring cryptocurrency out from another crypto exchanges ,they will not have to monitor that to a point of banning your account.

Oh, it is not in all platform, because you're transferring cryptocurrency out from another crypto exchanges ,they will not have to monitor that to a point of banning your account.
There is no platform that deals with money that you won't find monitoring team. It is not human monitoring, computer notifies them on any activities that the wants the charged the computer to do.

There is no platform that deals with money that you won't find monitoring team. It is not human monitoring, computer notifies them on any activities that the wants the charged the computer to do.
Cryptocurrency is a decentralized blockchain, they do not have anyone to monitor any transaction that is being done in the blockchain ledger, there is no cryptocurrency headquarter anyway.

Cryptocurrency is a decentralized blockchain, they do not have anyone to monitor any transaction that is being done in the blockchain ledger, there is no cryptocurrency headquarter anyway.
I am talking about just any cryptocurrency wallet because you have total control of it since you have the private keys but I was talking about exchange wallet that you link your bank details with, will surely be monitored.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds