Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

I prefer my credit card to paypal because I have never use PayPal to do shopping online maybe soon I will know how it works

Advertisement Placeholder
Since I don't own a PayPal account, all my transactions have been online and all of them are regulated by the bank. It is impossible for me not to be notified of any illegal transaction on my account. So it is safe also.

I always use cards when shopping. Though not visa though ( I prefer MasterCard) and I feel it's safe as much as PayPal too. It only depends on the site where purchases are being made. For someone like me that has a two factor authentication in place, I'm not scared of such nefarious people

For shopping i prefer to use visa card.
I also prefer visa card or MasterCard for purchase of goods online. But sometimes it is not good to buy from untrustworthy website. Because when we buy from a scam website using a debit or credit card, they will store our information and use it to withdraw our funds without us knowing

I agree paypal is much safer but I'll admit I use both.
I like to use paypal more for ebay purchases and other sites online but Amazon they have my credit card on file.

In this case I will go ahead and create another PayPal account ,and what are the things do you think we need to put in place to avoid our PayPal account from being suspended ?
Creating another Paypal might not be a smart solution to solving your problems with Paypal since you will still needs all you real details to be registered before you can have access to it.

I prefer using card because PayPal charges can kill business, I have used it before and do not like my experience with it, they charged me way beyond what I had budget.

In my own point of view I prefer credit card to PayPal because am not really into all this online stuff but my credit is what I have being using for most transactions I do maybe later I will check how PayPal work

I have always used my visa debit card shopping online, so I would not really know if Paypal would have been a better alternative.
The option that is readilly avialable to me is the visa card,this is due to the fact that in my clime we have paypal restriction and this has left us with no other option than to make use of our visa card for online transaction.

Creating another Paypal might not be a smart solution to solving your problems with Paypal since you will still needs all you real details to be registered before you can have access to it.
This is serious o, so in this case what do you think is the best way we can prevent a PayPal account from being suspended, since creating of another PayPal account might not be a smart way. ?

Yes, I know that I can acquire a visa card through AirTm, but for now I have it postponed since I have other priorities, however I have that option in case I need it. There are also other wallets that offer this possibility, since I have two visa cards in local currency and for a negligible amount.
I would invite you to keep on using your local Visa card for your online shopping list and not bother yourself with obtaining a foreign visa card for your online shopping is because of how stressful it might be for you.

I would invite you to keep on using your local Visa card for your online shopping list and not bother yourself with obtaining a foreign visa card for your online shopping is because of how stressful it might be for you.
The problem with my local visa card is that it is not in dollars and to be able to buy on sites like Ebay and Amazon it is necessary. The only way to buy online with them, are local purchases and not international, so I have thought about other options.

I normally prefer to pay for whatsoever thing I'm shopping for online using the credit card option because they do not charge me any fees for it compared to financial apps.

I have always wished if I could use Payeer or Perfect Money. Unfortunately, they are a kind of payment gateways that are not at all accepted in any store. But they are only accepted at a few online stores.

I would have loved to use my PayPal for such online store purchase payment, but PayPal can just do anything to mess with someone's account and I won't want that so I'll go for credit card instead, but with caution

This is serious o, so in this case what do you think is the best way we can prevent a PayPal account from being suspended, since creating of another PayPal account might not be a smart way. ?
If Paypal is allow in your region, you can keep pressing the issue till it is resolved. If it is not allow in the country where you live, it is better to look for another Paypal option to send and receive money.

If Paypal is allow in your region, you can keep pressing the issue till it is resolved. If it is not allow in the country where you live, it is better to look for another Paypal option to send and receive money.
The reason I think is going to be difficult is because they do not have a a good customer care representative that you can speak to for them to resolve some issues in your account.

I would have loved to use my PayPal for such online store purchase payment, but PayPal can just do anything to mess with someone's account and I won't want that so I'll go for credit card instead, but with caution
Yes I think the best thing for PayPal payment processor is for shopping online but as a payment received platform I do not think that I will ever consider it for anything because for one their exchange rate is small compared to what I can get using cryptocurrency to receive my online payment.

The reason I think is going to be difficult is because they do not have a a good customer care representative that you can speak to for them to resolve some issues in your account.
Their problems is not about poor customer service, it is all about their business policies. Once you go against their rules there is nothing you can do to help yourself.

Their problems is not about poor customer service, it is all about their business policies. Once you go against their rules there is nothing you can do to help yourself.
You don't even know their rule that is why it is always very difficult, PayPal account is only for sending and receiving money and I don't see the need for them to bann me for doing this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds