Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

I am talking about just any cryptocurrency wallet because you have total control of it since you have the private keys but I was talking about exchange wallet that you link your bank details with, will surely be monitored.
The most popular cryptocurrency exchanges have been using in storing most of my cryptocurrency is binance, do you really think they are monitoring every transaction I am doing everyday ?

Advertisement Placeholder
Both visa card and PayPal for shopping are very good but you have to make use of the card which is acceptable in your location and place for instance in Nigerian PayPal cannot be used for shopping
Here in my country they do accept PayPal, it is an advantage that we have, however with respect to the visa cards, we do not have these with dollars but with the local currency. Therefore to buy outside the country PayPal is necessary, but domestically you can use both.

The most popular cryptocurrency exchanges have been using in storing most of my cryptocurrency is binance, do you really think they are monitoring every transaction I am doing everyday ?
Binance is an exchange wallet that verify all her users before they can use the platform. If you receive a large sum of money in cryptocurrency, you might have to clear yourself when your account is freezed.

I do not use Paypal or mastercard. Paypal is not supported in my country. I do not have mastercard because even today most of the palces in my city accept cash. So I have always preferred cash over debit and credit cards.

Binance is an exchange wallet that verify all her users before they can use the platform. If you receive a large sum of money in cryptocurrency, you might have to clear yourself when your account is freezed.
Ohhh, I didn't know all these things can actually happened in binance because I only use it to receive small amount of cryptocurrency, wow it's just nice to understand it for the first time.

Ohhh, I didn't know all these things can actually happened in binance because I only use it to receive small amount of cryptocurrency, wow it's just nice to understand it for the first time.
It is not only on binance, it happens like that in all exchange wallet that requires verification before you can use them. If you will expecting a huge sum of cryptocurrency, it is advisable to use ordinary wallet that you have the private keys.

It is not only on binance, it happens like that in all exchange wallet that requires verification before you can use them. If you will expecting a huge sum of cryptocurrency, it is advisable to use ordinary wallet that you have the private keys.
The best thing to do if you are expecting a large amount of cryptocurrency is to invest in a hardware wallet because these actually offer you one of the best cases of security and it is not constantly connected to the internet so you do have a greater chance of maintaining and ensuring the safety of your cryptocurrency.

The best thing to do if you are expecting a large amount of cryptocurrency is to invest in a hardware wallet because these actually offer you one of the best cases of security and it is not constantly connected to the internet so you do have a greater chance of maintaining and ensuring the safety of your cryptocurrency.
I have been hearing about this hardware wallet for some time now, how does it work and how will you transfer your cryptocurrency to the hardware?

Ok if I am sending something like five BTC ,do you think that if I send it to my binance account that they will block my account for investigation ? And is it really possible that I can get back my cryptocurrency ?

Ok if I am sending something like five BTC ,do you think that if I send it to my binance account that they will block my account for investigation ? And is it really possible that I can get back my cryptocurrency ?
It depends on the amounts of transactions that you have been performing on your account before it can be suspicious to them, it may or may not be flagged.

Well, I don't know which to go for maybe it's because recently I was issued a Visa card well when truthfully I would have rather gotten a MasterCard but the worst one amongst all is me liking PayPal and that's not been allowed in my country.

Visa card will be much more preferable for me because it is free that I can use it on my location ,PayPal account is not accessible in my location that is why I cannot access it.

You don't even know their rule that is why it is always very difficult, PayPal account is only for sending and receiving money and I don't see the need for them to bann me for doing this.
Both of them are good for shopping both visa card and PayPal card but in order of making choices you must know the one that is acceptable in your country.

I have been hearing about this hardware wallet for some time now, how does it work and how will you transfer your cryptocurrency to the hardware?
Generally the hardware wallet actually has an address just like how you would have with a software wallet and you can transfer funds in this way. It is similar to a USB stick that you can then carry around with you whenever you need your cryptocurrency.

It depends on the amounts of transactions that you have been performing on your account before it can be suspicious to them, it may or may not be flagged.
Well it depends on your level of verification because there are some certain verification on binance that you are only allowed to transact up to 10 BTC on daily basis and some verification you can transact up to 100 BTC.

Generally the hardware wallet actually has an address just like how you would have with a software wallet and you can transfer funds in this way. It is similar to a USB stick that you can then carry around with you whenever you need your cryptocurrency.
What will happen to the wallet should the hardware got stolen or damage, will you lose your coin in the wallet or there is any means of recovering the wallet.

I prefer to use my card my friend. PayPal has lots of restrictions in the country where I reside so using a PayPal account will be best for me.

I pay for all my online shopping through Visa card because they usually do not charge me any extra fees but paypal is going to charge me that.

Since PayPal doesn't work for me, I'll go for visa whenever I'm shopping online. But at the moment I am using MasterCard to pay for item via P.O.S means offline.

I am talking about just any cryptocurrency wallet because you have total control of it since you have the private keys but I was talking about exchange wallet that you link your bank details with, will surely be monitored.
I prefer this account for shopping that people because people is not accessible here in our country we can't use it for shopping.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds