Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

PayPal since it is more secured, What I mean by that is that the money you work for usually goes to your Visa card and then if you purchase with it stuff online it might be dangerous... there is a lot of money there that may be lost, may be taken by someone else who is scamming you. but on Paypal its usually not the case and you don't hold there much money.

Advertisement Placeholder
Access to full PayPal features is not available here. I don't make use of paypal for any transactions since is not accepted in our location. But I mostly prefer to used Visa card most of the time if I am interested to carry out shopping. This rarely happen though

I have not been using paypal for anything because its not friendly to my country and that's why i prefer visacard and most especially master card when shopping online or offline.

I prefer using card because PayPal charges can kill business, I have used it before and do not like my experience with it, they charged me way beyond what I had budget.
That is true about the charges that paypal usually charge for making use of their platform,i think those that make use of them and cannnot feel the charges,would be those that are doing large transaction.

I usually prefer to shop with my card because there is usually some added benefits such as increased on my credit amount and also some cash back.

We dont really use PayPal here in my country because PayPal doesn't allow us , but some people are using it but most people and customers here prefer using their visa card for payment .

I think credit cards are infact the most safe ways of buying anything online in my country. The bank is always going to act and ask for a two-factor authentication before releasing money.

It is going to be much better if you just stick to paypal even though there is going to be high amount of fees but resolution is going to take lower amount of time and there is more trust.

I don't usually use PayPal for shopping since I can't use it full feature over here. Visa card will be much more preferable as an alternative but I mostly preferred to shop with my MasterCard online.

I've always used my Visa debit card to make online purchases, so I can't say for sure whether Paypal would have been a better choice.

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
I like to use paypal because I'm familiar with it however in my country not many onile stores offer this I don't have using my visa card but when I can I use paypal

PayPal as a means of payment is not friendly to my country because I am from the third tier country and what we normally use here is card as the means of payment .

PayPal account is not available in my country in that case I'll prefer Visa,I don't know why most online shop don't include cryptocurrency as a way to make payments.

PayPal is the safest, oldest option if it is available, and it offers better protection if something goes wrong with your purchase. I would choose PayPal over any other option if it were offered. Additionally, it is secure to use, protecting me from online theft of card information.

I would select PayPal in any alternative in case it is accessible as it's secure, most seasoned installment alternative and have way better underpins in terms of assurance on the off chance that something goes off-base in your buy. It moreover secure to utilize it to dodge card points of interest goes online so it is additional benefits for me.

PayPal account is not available in my country, I'll prefer using cards, a lot of people don't like using cards I don't know why but I believe they have a good reason for that.

Unfortunately, PayPal is not permitted in my country, so I will have to make do with the visa card even though it seems more effective and quick. Unfortunately, PayPal is not permitted in my country, so I will have to make do with the visa card even though it seems more effective and quick.

PayPal in any option if it is available as it's safe, oldest payment option and have better supports in terms of protection if something goes wrong in your purchase. It also safe to use it to avoid card details goes online so it is extra benefits for me.

There are two main reason why i prefer using my visa card for payment rather than using PayPal , PayPal is not functioning presently in my country while visa card is functioning well and also the charges of paypal is too much compare to visa card .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds