Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you prefer Visa Card or Paypal For shopping?

I prefer PayPal for online shopping, when I'm buying a certain item I just transfer the right amount from Visa card to PayPal. I use visa for local shopping

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer PayPal to Visa card while shopping online. PayPal is one of the oldest method and it has proven to be secured and efficient. Although, PayPal is restricted in my setting so I have no choice than opt for Visa card.

I prefer a Visa card because it is very safe to use and it is accepted all over the world for both online and offline transactions.

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

A lot of Credits cards got hacked and still this minute from the transactions.

Are you agree with me? or you have an opposite review?
Visa credit card seems easier and more effective for me.
It enables me to buy both online and offline. Paypal allows for only online purchases. I haven't had any failed transaction with my visa card.

If possible, I tend to use a visa card, but PayPal has their own pre-paid card option through Master Card, so technically you could use a pre-paid mastercard just like a visa card. There is some limits to their mastercard, because there is a limit daily of $300 you can move to your card from PayPal, and I think you can only transfer so much a single month. So it's got its limits.

I only know about the visa card and it's what have been using,I don't really have an idea about the PayPal and so I haven't used it before

for me, I prefer Paypal because it's the safest way when you want to purchase something online.

Personally I don't really have any problem with making use of visa card or PayPal when it comes to my purchases because both of them serve the purpose for me very well.

i do prefer visa card to PayPal because pay pal doesn't work in my country. It is restricted, if money enter it there wouldn't be easy to convert it to my country currency or receive it to the local bank account

I prefer Visa Card than any other trading or transacting means. this is because its generally accepted and alot of people have a good knowledge about it. almost everywhere it can be accepted for the means of transactions.

I prefer Visa card for buying and payment online because our country has been banned from using PayPal. Hence making PayPal payments is very hard and difficult here in Nigeria.

I am going to choose paypal because it provides a kind of protection for my credit card whenever I want to make a purchase online. I don't think I can make use of my card to purchase things online with the rate at which hackers Are penetrating different stores online.

I prefer Visa Card than any other trading or transacting means. this is because its generally accepted and alot of people have a good knowledge about it. almost everywhere it can be accepted for the means of transactions.
A lot of people don't even have access to PayPal services which is why they preferred to make use of their Bank visa card because it allows them to carry out any transaction that they want to carry out.

I have not had problems with visa ever since i started using it for online purchases.
I think i would prefer it over the paypal.
I do not even have a paypal account.

I am going to choose paypal because it provides a kind of protection for my credit card whenever I want to make a purchase online. I don't think I can make use of my card to purchase things online with the rate at which hackers Are penetrating different stores online.
Why will you even choose that when it is not even available in your country, only people in the Western countries are the one that are enjoying PayPal but here it is even difficult for you to use it for any transaction talkless of shopping

Using visa have always been my best option because it is generally accepted all around the world while PayPal is not accepted by all countries around the world when carrying out business transactions.

PayPal is not really accepted here so no one will rather choose PayPal over here in most African countries. I rather make used of master card or maybe the visa cards you are talking about.

Actually sometimes it depends on the kind of shopping you make online and those various site you do your business with. I will prefer to used Visa for my online shopping and other transactions.

When shopping or buying thing online , the best alternative payment in my own point of view is using visa card , becuase its fast , safe and secure and the PayPal fee is too high.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds