Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
I think these invidiual business is best because Partnership business has a lot more difficulties and you have to keep Belive on each other and it can also spoil your relation and if you have get loss, then doubt go on each other.

Advertisement Placeholder
For example, suppose an investor buys a thousand shares in a company for a total of $ 1000. Due to the stock market crash, the share price has dropped by 75%. As a result, the investor's position falls from 1,000 shares worth 1,000 shares to 1,000 shares worth 250. In that case, if the investor sells the position, they will have a net loss of $ 750. However, if the investor is not nervous and leaves money to invest, there is a good chance that when the market declines.
I don't like partnership and I always love sole proprietorship things. It helps me. I love working alone because only me bear the loss where is loads. Only me will bear the insults when business is not moving up

It is good to start business with my personal capital but if I can afford the capital I will involve a partner. Partnership business is very good to do especially when you have a good and reliable partners in the business but in order not to have future conflicts in the business you must have a documented partnership deed which will states the sharing formula of the profit, duties of every partners and other important things.

It actually depends on the kind of business you intend to venture into, but most businesses, I'll like to be on my own. Most people enter into partnership because it's either they don't have the finance or they do not have the skill. Either way, if one must enter into partnership with anyone, you must do so by way of partnership agreement.

Well the only reason that would make me start up a business with a partner is if the I can't be able to meet up with amount of capital required to start up the business, aside that I would love to start my business on my own, their are lots of problems that comes with partnering like it would be hard of the people involved to make a decision or go to a direction.

If I have the required capital, I will start up my own business without any partner. In partnership you have to endure some certain things from your partner most times if he or she isn't capable of doing that business. To avoid all these troubles, it's advisable you start your own business, if you have the capital

I would prefer investing in a business alone I am against going into partnership because if you have the capital and the business knowledge you can operate you business your self considering partnership an investor must be very careful if a partner to be chosen most of them are scammers.

Totally up to you. Weather to start alone or with a partner, it all depends on what kind of business you'd like to start. If you start an online business, you can just start it anytime, anywhere with yourself, that's OK.

Well, for me it will depend mainly on the nature of the business I would like to start. If the business involved large capital or various technical management skills that I know l can't manage the operations of the business on my own, then l would opt for partnership with documents being signed in the law court.

As a working class citizen, going into partnership will be the best shot that I have as I don't have the luxury of time at the moment. So a partnership plan will be just fine while I round up my time and gather enough courage to quit my paid job

As for me , if I ha e the required capital with which I can start up my business , then I won't consider entering into partnership.
This is because I will prefer a business where I have full control of . Secondly , issues are bound to arise during partnership.
I believe that people go into partnership mainly because of lack of adequate capital and technical know how

Deciding to go alone or start a partnership business is a decision based on certain factors. If I have all I need in terms of capital and support and then I know all about the business then I go alone. If I lack something like capital or even managerial qualitie I know someone can add to me then partnership.

Well, It depends on the type of business your want start. But to me, if there is large capital I will surely like to start it alone not with a partner. Business involves ricks but with a partner there can be a conflict if there is no trust between the two. In the business there can alwaysalways be lost for some time and if the business is running by one person, the lost or the profit is going to bear on that person.

The form of business I prefer most is sole proprietorship. I wouldn't prefer partnership because decision making process will be too slow and there may be disagreement over function and benefits.
[automerge]1611862614[/automerge]
The form of business I prefer most is sole proprietorship. I wouldn't prefer partnership because decision making process will be too slow and there may be disagreement over function and benefits.

I would like to start a business on my own, I would only own a business with a partner if we legally married. There have been cases where a partner will jointly own a business and at the end of the day, one of them might decide to run away with the money. Am not saying you shouldn't trust your partner all I'm saying is be careful

Going it alone will certainly give you full control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. There are benefits to both sides and also both have disadvantages.

Well I would rather create a business on my phone than to partner with somebody else to start the business. I once partnered with someone to start a business but it Met with calamity even before it started so it's better to start your own business than partner with somebody.

My business is one man business. I mean I am the only owner of my business. I hire people time to time, but I do not have any partners or share holders. partnership business is good because when there is loss, you will suffer less, and when you want to invest more, you do not have to invest all by yourself.

I would rather start a business on my own, because i think i would get more headache with a partnership with someone Im afraid that even at partnership i will still be forced to do everything on my own. Or them trying to control every decisions.

I would like to start a business with a partner since I don't have a capital to begin with. But speaking of business partner it should be someone that I can depend on, a friend and someone who shares the same goals and ambition with me.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds