Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

For me I would like to start a business with a partner ,,but it depends a kinds of business and also it depends a kind of partner but two head is better than one, so it advisable if your partner is the right partner.

Advertisement Placeholder
well it depends on the type of business because they are some businesses you can't do on your own except with a partner or partners, but if the business doesn't require partners the i will prefer running it on my own because I will contol the business the way i seem fit.
It all depends on the size of capital needed to start whichever business you want to because as long as you are with the needed cash to start your business, you can. You will only need to employ those who would work for you.

Well it all depends on the kind if business and the funds available to start up the business. Take for instance I have the required knowledge and skills, as well as the capital to start up, in that kind of case I do not need to partner with any other person to start up my business. But in cases where reverse is the case, then I will need to partner with someone.

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
Of course, all your points are correct, but I would prefer to start a business on your own When a person starts his business alone, he does not need anyone, he is independent. However, in any partnership, many problems are solved A single person can run his business as he pleases, he can turn it on and off as he pleases There are advantages and disadvantages to going into a partnership, for example, there is a loss within oneself
[automerge]1611847676[/automerge]
The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
Of course, all your points are correct, but I would prefer to start a business on your own When a person starts his business alone, he does not need anyone, he is independent. However, in any partnership, many problems are solved A single person can run his business as he pleases, he can turn it on and off as he pleases There are advantages and disadvantages to going into a partnership, for example, there is a loss within oneself

a. Checks and Balances

c. Dividing the Risk

Well you have solid reason to start business with your partner but I am personally thinking if I will start business I will start my own.
Because I cannot trust own partners the issue is I am a job holder and I cannot give time equal to my partner.

Starting a business for the very first time is an incredibly unique situation that none of your prior work is going to make you ready to start. It requires a wholly unique skill set and nuance that will leave you never fully prepared. As a great mentor of mine once said “You can be prepared, but you’re never ready. No one is ever ready.”

It doesn't really matter whether single or partnership, what matter the most is the turn out of the business or Investment. Even as a sole owner, a time will come when sponsors will come and most of them will like to have a share in your business. At the end of the end, it's more of a partnership business.

I don't buy the idea of starting a business with someone. Except if I'm too far from the capital I need to start up the business. Otherwise, I rather wait for my capital to be complete before starting the business.

Of course if there is enough capital is better to start the business for your home because you'll be able to decide what you want to do with the business or what you want to achieve without seeking anybody permission

Well it all depends on the kind if business and the funds available to start up the business. Take for instance I have the required knowledge and skills, as well as the capital to start up, in that kind of case I do not need to partner with any other person to start up my business. But in cases where reverse is the case, then I will need to partner with someone.
Money or capital is everything when it comes to opening a new business. Even with all of your ideas, they are never going to be possible for you to start up a business with the knowledge alone without money. You can only sell your knowledge for money or get money from another and start the business with him.

Is good to start business on your own and not with a partner. Reason been that when do the business on your own you learn so many things. You share the risk and profit on your own. You do the business at when pleases you.

Starting a business with a partner is good but the best thing is starting on your own. If you eventually have short comings and then see a person who can complement you. Then you can go ahead and seek a partner but then it has its woen risk to bear.

When it comes to starting up a business, I would love to start my business on my own as a against starting a business with a partner. This is because starting a business on my own would give me an opportunity to be independent and make decisions concerning my business without any disruption.

I would literally grab it if I only had the things I needed to start a business on my own, since it is my idea and my own strategy. I have no problem creating a society when I don't have these resources. In order to avoid future inconveniences, the important thing is to have the legal and registered documents with their respective clauses.

Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. There are benefits to both sides—here are some things to consider when starting up: ... Partners with different skill sets will also help to spread out the workload.

Who won the OU La Corona everybody will love to start a business on their own nobody want to partner with anybody when it comes to business we all like to have our own personal business nobody want to partner with anybody looking at business when you partner with someone you will not get the prophet your own satisfaction

I would prefer to go into partnership considering the kind of business I want to go into. My business needs a lot of financial assistance and that is where the partner comes in and we would have clear agreement as to certain things.

I prefer starting business of my own because have always loved to be the boss of myself and also love to be an entrepreneur. If I only have the necessary things to start a business on my own, I would literally grab it, since it is my idea and my own strategy. If I don't have these resources, I have no problem creating a society. The important thing is to have the legal and registered documents with their respective clauses, in order to avoid future inconveniences.

Choosing a business partner from your co-workers, either those you currently work with or from a previous job, can be a great way to find someone to start your business with. Not only is it convenient, but choosing a business partner that you have already worked with can give you a huge advantage over picking a partner you haven’t worked with yet
[automerge]1611856455[/automerge]
Choosing a business partner from your co-workers, either those you currently work with or from a previous job, can be a great way to find someone to start your business with. Not only is it convenient, but choosing a business partner that you have already worked with can give you a huge advantage over picking a partner you haven’t worked with yet

If I have the necessary capital to start a business of my own, I think that will be better, since it's my idea and plan that is being set up. If I lack enough capital, I have no problem creating a partnership. The important thing is to have the legal and registered documents with their respective clauses, in order to avoid future problems.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds