Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

If you have enough capital I don't think that someone will like to start a business with partner when there is capital, for me I like doing my business on my own without partner, because doing my all own will save me a lot of challenges.

Advertisement Placeholder
If I have adequate capital I will prefer starting up a business of my own instead of partnership... most times partnership in business leads to the downfall of the business due to the unseriousness of one of the people involved.... partnership also requires you to inform your partner of every move you are about to take in the business

If I were to start a business, I would prefer to be single first. I will first try to the best of my ability, I will first develop my ability and capacity so that, when it comes to the point where I will start a business with a partner, I will not be a burden and our business will run smoothly.

I'll personally like to start a business on my own and take full responsibility of my business but in a situation in which I do not have money I would like to start the business with someone who has the money to support me financially but in all circumstances starting a business yourself is the best option.

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
If it's a reliable business partner to deal with why not the business will gain more idea on how to deal it thus it can make more profit due to its connectivity it maybe popular to the business partner and gain more customers.

According to my opinion these are best own business key points
Conduct market research. Market research will tell you if there's an opportunity to turn your idea into a successful business. ...
Write your business plan. ...
Fund your business. ...
Pick your business location. ...
Choose a business structure. ...
Choose your business name. ...

The what I like most and that I'm willing to do is to start my own business without partner. Though, there is not much wrong in to start Business with partner, but my best choice is to do business without partner because I will like to make decisions without reliant on anyone and not share profits with any body.

I would like to start my own private business cuz I don't want to be an employee but I want to be a boss of my own to grow my business from scratch all by myself.

I'll love to start-up mine first before venturing into combined/partnership. Reason being that greed sometimes influence partnership business and once one partner seems or feel cheated in the business that's the beginning of the downfall of that business. For you to compromise something your experience in sole business can play a great influence.

For me, partnership is the best. In partnership, you don't do the brainstorming and decision making alone. Like they say "two heads are better than one". Also you don't bear losses alone. But in all this, choose the right partners who shares the same vision like you do.
[automerge]1611826300[/automerge]
For me, partnership is the best. In partnership, you don't do the brainstorming and decision making alone. Like they say "two heads are better than one". Also you don't bear losses alone. But in all this, choose the right partners who shares the same vision like you do.

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
If I lack enough capital to start up a business then I will consider having a partner who will help with the remaining capital and we would of course involve a lawyer and sign all legal documents involved and we would Have to agree on basic things but if I have enough capital, I will love to own my business alone.

Starting a business with a partner is good but I prefer having my own personal business. If I am financially buoyant to start a business on my own, I will prefer this rather than starting a business with a partner.

a. Checks and Balances

c. Dividing the Risk

Personally I think I would prefer to have a sole business instead of a partnership. The reason that I would do this is because then you have a lot more control over the running of the business and the decisions that I made a huge step in the business as well. When it comes to different tasks and utilising different skills I would rather employ someone to handle that specific skill because at the end of the day I would still remain in control of the business and I would not have to forfeit that in anyway. It can also avoid a lot of conflict as well, if there is a difference of opinion.

I will prefer starting a business as a sole proprietor, partnership is a good business idea but it can be easily destroyed through misunderstanding and argument of partners. As a sole proprietor, I am solely responsible for decision making in my business but this is not possible in partnership.

For me, partnership is a no go area. Though, its strength lies in ability to raise larger capital but the main demerit is a slow decision making.

I would like to start my business on my own way because with a partner alots of problem ahead. If you lose something in business you would be daught on your partner and that way you loose trust on each other.

I would like to our awn busniss. And I can't trust any person. Partnership busniss is very risky. There are many problems to face in partnership. When we loss in our busniss its our own loss while we done our busniss in partnership we face problems.

well it depends on the type of business because they are some businesses you can't do on your own except with a partner or partners, but if the business doesn't require partners the i will prefer running it on my own because I will contol the business the way i seem fit.

Yes,I will prefer starting my business on my own not with partners because, if I work very well I will surely know that I will make profit and if on the other hand I will also know that its due to my laziness and I will seek to address the issue quickly.
But if am with a partner that it not serious like I do to cut away from such partner some times might be difficult due to some agreement on grand which has bound us together.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds