Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

It can give a guide for me and my accomplice – It can offer assistance me set up what precisely you need the commerce to do and permit i to set particular objectives. It could be a great way to communicate together with your accomplice around the vision for the commerce – i can see in the event that your values and ideals adjust through this prepare. It can give profitable knowledge, not as it were for long term of the trade, but too into what propels and drives your accomplice.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer starting business of my own because have always loved to be the boss of myself and also love to be an entrepreneur. Where I can manage my business myself and also be aware of the activities going on. Compared to partnership with limited say
Of course yes is really good to start your business on own never to start with anyone in order to have problem with no one, and you will also be aware of what is going on in the business.

Having to start a business with a partner is definitely one of the best things that you can be able to do especially as you are going to be sharing ideas and return contributing to risks.

Starting a business on your own is going to give you a lot of much more needed time and space for you to think of how you can be able to execute things your own way.

Truth be told , working for someone else can only put daily food on your table but you will never get rich and satisfied , even thinking about the way you are being used and paid peanut as salary will motivate you to start your own business.

Truth be told , working for someone else can only put daily food on your table but you will never get rich and satisfied , even thinking about the way you are being used and paid peanut as salary will motivate you to start your own business.
this is one of the major reasons so many people venture into businesses. It is only a few people who are satisfied working for other people. Personally, I wouldn't be satisfied working for people for a long period of time.

Forming Partnership requires you to trust your friend or your business partner. Unfortunately, many people have a really hard time trusting each other right now. This is why sole proprietorship is the best business option.

Forming Partnership requires you to trust your friend or your business partner. Unfortunately, many people have a really hard time trusting each other right now. This is why sole proprietorship is the best business option.
Partnership requires the cooperation of the partners and there must be some form of agreement to prevent conflicts or disagreements in future. This is why most people still prefer sole proprietorship.

Forming a partnership in business has to do with trust , cooperation and loyalty between each other , without having this three thing , partnering anyone in business won't be easy

Forming a partnership in business has to do with trust , cooperation and loyalty between each other , without having this three thing , partnering anyone in business won't be easy

Unfortunately, you cannot trust a person and depend on people nowadays. Moreover, it is much harder to trust certain kind of people, so finding a business partner could be really tricky.

Well, it depends on the kind of person you are, if I'm the one I'll like to start my own business, I think it will be more preferable than starting with a partner.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds