Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

The major reasons that will make me go into partnership business is if the business is capital intensive and I don't have enough capital to start it, or if I don't have the required experience and expertise to run the business and I really want to go into the business, then I will have to team up with someone else.
i completely agree with you, the reason to make a partnership business is a huge amount of cap[ital to start.I think if you don't have any experience to earn more in business start your business with a partner, it works like teamwork.

Advertisement Placeholder
I would like to start a business with a partner who would also enlighten me what I will do.
I have a friend who told me to start a co-operative business and when i start it I earned a lot of money.

For example, suppose an investor buys a thousand shares in a company for a total of $ 1000. Due to the stock market crash, the share price has dropped by 75%. As a result, the investor's position falls from 1,000 shares worth 1,000 shares to 1,000 shares worth 250. In that case, if the investor sells the position, they will have a net loss of $ 750. However, if the investor is not nervous and leaves money to invest, there is a good chance that when the market declines.
I prefer partnership business because in a partnership business not much worry for you and you can freely manage your other work of home and in this the business becomes easier and profitable for you

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
it's always better to start something by yourself, but in a situation you don't have a capital you might need to get a partner in order to get the necessary capital to start up the investment. But there are a lot of challenges surrounding partnership business which one have to be aware before going into partnership.

We all love to be independent. Many people will say they don't want partnership because they don't want the profit to be shared but they would want to have someone to share the risks with. Meanwhile even with the needed capital, some people are better when in partnership because they need to have someone around. If you have the right person that you can trust and not so greedy with how much you stand to gain, partnership might be goof because you get to harness your strengths to form a strong team.

if you are to start up a business on your home without a partnership at least you have to have all the requirements you need get the best location for your business get your business plan and to make your cash available you the money you want to spend on your business then if you're doing a partnership business with someone's you have to you have to share the profit is coming in

I'll love to start my business on my own. I would not have to split the profit with anyone. Once I have the capital and money to run the business, I'll rather start it on my own than have a partner.

I prefer to start business my own because it is not easy to trust any one accept our closed friend and relative, because the greed of weath in any heart is no body judge.. So the best is to start business by own without any fear..

It depends.Many startups have more than one founder mainly because of the different skill sets they bring to the table. One may be a tech maven and the other business savvy. Sometimes two people with similar skill sets will start a company and divide the roles and hire for the areas they lack in.

This is a very loaded and complex question, with answers that will vary greatly depending on your situation and your prospective partner’s situation.

Generally speaking, if it’s your first time starting a business, don’t get a business partner. Triple that emphasis if it’s also the prospective partner’s first time in business.

Starting a business for the very first time is an incredibly unique situation that none of your prior work is going to make you ready to start. It requires a wholly unique skill set and nuance that will leave you never fully prepared. As a great mentor of mine once said “You can be prepared, but you’re never ready. No one is ever ready.”

It all depends on the kind of business and the capital to start up the business. If I’m to start up a capital intensive business I know for sure I will need a lot of investors and shareholders so as to make the reality come true. Also if you are to start a business on a field you know little or nothing about you need a partner who knows about the idea so you both can brainstorm and get something tangible out of it.

I like to have business alone .I personally like to stay away from partnership work as in partnership many issues arise and than business goes slowly and down at one stage.
So if a person is willing to have much money and can afford to start business he must start business alone without partnership.

Really? Every thread is a big interesting thread. Anyways, interms of this particular one... I wouldn't say much. Because it's all depends on the capability of the individual. Everyone differs in one way or the other,so what works for me myt not work for u. If you're capable,and u believe u can make it work... Carry on.

Everyone wants to own a business of theirs but in some cases where there isn’t enough availability of capital, one would want to share the responsibilities of the business including capital and labor. Though there’re few advantages of starting a business with a partner. As for me I prefer running a business with a partner. This will help in decision making

if the business I want to setup is capital intensive and I don't have enough capital to start it, or if I don't have the required experience and expertise to run the business and I really want to go into the business, then I will have to team up with someone else.

This is a very good question starting a business alone and starting with a partner depends on a lot of factors number one is fund, another thing is time, but to really be sincere if I have the fund and I have the time to run my business I will always prefer starting up my business alone

The idea of starting your own business is undoubtedly daunting. There are many factors to consider, such as the decision to begin your start-up with partners or all on your own. Are you embarking upon your own vision, or is that vision shared with a team? Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach.

Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. There are benefits to both sides here are some things to consider when starting up: ... Partners with different skill sets will also help to spread out the workload.

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
Starting business on my own is the best thing I've ever considered in life. I believe, doing the business on my own will make me input more effort on the business. I will even wish to pump in some money into the business, so that it can grow beyond people's expectation. But if it's partnership business, you will always wait for the other partners to decide before moving on.

Going into business on your own is the best that is if you have the capital and have the capability to run the business alone but if you don't have the capital and the managerial experience then I suggest you go into partnership so that your journey of entrepreneur will be smoothie for you.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds