Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

Well, for me it will depend mainly on the nature of the business I would like to start. If the business involved large capital or various technical management skills that I know l can't manage the operations of the business on my own, then l would opt for partnership with documents being signed in the law court.

This is what I will do as well when the business has to do with millions of dollars. I won't have to suffer trying to secure funds to start such a capital intensive business when I can enter into a partnership business and see how it goes from there. There's no big in not being the big fish in the business as long as the business keeps moving.

Advertisement Placeholder
i would like it better if im running my business alone. but if you cant handle it yourself you should get a partner

Having a capital, it's best to start business on your own. It is good if you are the boss. No one reprimands. You are the only one responsible for business. Whatever plan, only you can work it out and achieve it.

For selfish and greedy reasons, people might prefer to start a business solely. However, it is advisable that one starts a business with a partner as it will lessen the work on a person, risk will be divided by both partners in case of any loss, decisions are made based on the accumulated knowledge of the partners and also work is done faster.

If I have enough capital, I'd rather start a business on my own than include a partner. These days not many people can be trusted. There might also be issues of not putting equal efforts into the business

These are very good advantages of starting a business with partners. They really provide help in terms of sharing labour, knowledge and skills. I would like to add that having partners helps in raising capital needed for a large scale business. But if it is a small scale one, you can do it alone.

This is what I will do as well when the business has to do with millions of dollars. I won't have to suffer trying to secure funds to start such a capital intensive business when I can enter into a partnership business and see how it goes from there. There's no big in not being the big fish in the business as long as the business keeps moving.
Yes, l agree with you.
The big deal in partnership nowadays can be solved very easily by just registering the business under the law of your area and even ever any misunderstanding occurs, the law court will handle it very appropriately.

Well, for me it will depend mainly on the nature of the business I would like to start. If the business involved large capital or various technical management skills that I know l can't manage the operations of the business on my own, then l would opt for partnership with documents being signed in the law court.
I will like open a business in my own personal business then opening the business with partner with anyone, because there are a lot of risk in opening business together with someone, like killing after the business as grow big.

Yes, l agree with you.
The big deal in partnership nowadays can be solved very easily by just registering the business under the law of your area and even ever any misunderstanding occurs, the law court will handle it very appropriately.

While this is true, I will also add that you should have money for all these issues. There have been cases where you will need to spend when business matters arise and when you are not ready for this issues, you will lose out at the end. Partnering with associations is good, but should be done with all carefulness.

I will like open a business in my own personal business then opening the business with partner with anyone, because there are a lot of risk in opening business together with someone, like killing after the business as grow big.
Depending on the type of business, but overall everyone will always want to start a business of his own but if the business requires large capital or blending of skills to succeed, then l can't reject partnership too.

I want to Start my business alone without involving partners because in partnership there are many complications between business partnership
Having own business and being boss ourself is more best than partnership.
I wish to have my own business where I can manage and arrange myself.

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
Like you mentioned, you need to consider a lot of things before engaging in partnership in business with someone.

One key factor I consider is the experience the person has in handling business. A lot of experience can be helpful to me in avoiding problems.

I would loved to do my business alone without a partner, as I would be fully assured that the business is fully mine and can do anything I intends doing without anyone questioning me unnecessary. The disadvantages attached to running business with a partner is just too much.

Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. There are benefits to both sides—here are some things to consider when starting up: Partners with different skill sets will also help to spread out the workload.

You are right, it is very important for one to run his business alone. running a business with a partner can lead to jealousy and other unnecessary querrels and arguments. Which is quite very dangerous, so for one own good it is very good to do your business alone

I prefer to start a business on my own than to start a business with a partner, starting a business on your own makes you have full control of the business. However starting a business with a trusted partner is not bad, as they say two head is better than one

I will like to start my own business due to its nature, because it can't work on a joint partnership but a sole proprietorship which will enable me manage it to the best it ought to be , with profits well maximize

If I have the necessary resources to start a business on my own, I would love it, since it is my idea and my undertaking, I'll definitely love to start a business of my own I can make decision on myself and the loss and gains all on me.

Starting a business alone or sole proprietorship gives you more power and control over your business.
Having a business partner is very great too, your partner may mean more valuable asset to the business and its success.
But one has to be careful and cautious before going into any partnership of any kind.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds