Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

The advantage of partnership business is at all the responsibilities in the business will be shared equally to partners, a partnership business do not require a large sum of money since everything will be shared between members, that is the only reason I like partnership business.
I prefer to start business on my own if I have the required capital than to start up with a partner because most times it is very difficult to when there is dialogue or dispute between partners this may come out when there is breach of trust or money issues.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to start business on my own if I have the required capital than to start up with a partner because most times it is very difficult to when there is dialogue or dispute between partners this may come out when there is breach of trust or money issues.
Sometimes a partnership business can lead to problems when there is a serious disagreement between two parties or more, this can lead to a serious problem in the business organisation which might lead to business closed down.

I prefer to start business on my own than partnering with someone, though there is nothing wrong to start a business with a partner but the partner must be someone that you trust very well.

If you are deciding to opt for a partner,make sure it's someone that knows about the business well and has determination for the business.

If you are deciding to opt for a partner,make sure it's someone that knows about the business well and has determination for the business.
Knowing someone sometimes is not enough to partner with him in business. People tends to change when a business start to make more money, you need to have plan B in case your partner disappoints you or perform below expectations.

Starting a business on my own give me the opportunity to experiment a lot of things on my own and learn faster. You might be tag reckless when you are doing this with a partner.

Knowing someone sometimes is not enough to partner with him in business. People tends to change when a business start to make more money, you need to have plan B in case your partner disappoints you or perform below expectations.
Of course, it is a business sense to always have a plan B to prevent stories that touch the heart but I believe that people don't change, it's just because you didn't know them well

Partnership is good when you and your partners having common goal about starting a business but lacks vital resources individually. You people can still join your resources together to form a business and share profit accordingly.

Last edited:
If I have enough capital to start the intending business on my own I wouldn't need a partner because partnership business is a risk on its own not to talk of the risk attached with the business but if the partnership is with someone you trust a lot then why not I will go ahead
The best thingbto do as a business man or woman that wants the immediate growth in his/her business is to start alone, but if you dont have what it takes , like the capital to start then its adviseable to do a joint business.

It depends on the individual personality, partnership is very good as it has a lot of advantages but it also come with its own disadvantages too. I will prefer to run my own business alone if I have the all the required capital and resources than partner with with other person. I will have full control on the business and there will be no risk of conflict.

After some bad experiences with partners ( Friends ) , now I will prefer to do it alone , or with my brothers and sisters - the only people that still trust them -.

it's dependent on a lot of factors - capital is one, your partner might be more financially buoyant than you are. Their level of expertise matters too, their willingness to invest or see the growth of the business and not just for personal gains alone.
In all, due diligence has to be done when choosing a partner

I currently do not have a business, but if I had to start one I would like to start on my own. It's a better way to learn about the business.

There is a different way for you to make money online,by investment posting watching movies comment and others ,you just need to hold your smartphone well to do the business so you also can achieve in online business
[automerge]1628020888[/automerge]
Lemme show you a way that you can make your money online,if you can do the stress ,because is not easy to make money,nah hard work to get $1 from the website

Personally i preferred to start business on my own without partnering with anybody but at times do to financial constraints i have to partner.

an online shop. Monetise creative talents such as flower arranging, baking and sewing. Offer online tutoring.

Getting a good partner could be very hard ,that's the reason I might make the move and choose to start the business up my self at that moment , sole proprietor type business is a very good business to start up you don't need to bother much about partner

The simple truth is that nobody ever wanted to share his or her glory with anybody, mos nobody likes starting a joint business wuth someone unless the situations on ground warrants it.
The truth is that nobody wants to start a business with a partner if the capital is there, but most of all we found ourselves most often doing business with other people because we can't come up with capital. So for me if I have the money to start a business I will prefer to do it alone that way it's going to be my business and I won't have to share my business with anyone. Well I don't think there is anyone that will willingly want to partner in a business with someone probably except if the person we are talking about is your wife, that way the business is still yours. So for the option that you laid down I will choose to do my business alone instead with a partner there are so many disadvantages attached to when you're running a business with a partner.

The starter of this thread has really made point. But to me I see as a risk. Because if the partner is not someone that is honest or he is someone that his greedy. He will find a way one day to have the whole share of the company. I prefer to operate the company myself alone.

The starter of this thread has really made point. But to me I see as a risk. Because if the partner is not someone that is honest or he is someone that his greedy. He will find a way one day to have the whole share of the company. I prefer to operate the company myself alone.
I prefer to start a business with a partner than starting a business alone especially when I don't have enough capital but if I have both capital and idea then I can be able to start alone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds