Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

I love working on a team. Working on a team is special you would easily overcome any problem that comes your way,and also team work makes dreams work.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is always lack of capital or other challenges that always makes some people to engage into business with others ,but people will not naturally be interested to start up a business with most people because of the risks involve, most especially if you are not dealing with trusted people.
You're right about that. Most people won't opt for starting up business with someone else if they are privileged to start up the business on their own. I can't even implement your strategy to the business if your partner doesn't understand it

Both of two system has its advantages and disadvantages, but I prefer go for partnership in order to buoyant and expand the business to yield an huge profit

It all depends on the resources I have at hand. I wouldn't have any issues with starting my own business by myself provided I have the required capital

You're right about that. Most people won't opt for starting up business with someone else if they are privileged to start up the business on their own. I can't even implement your strategy to the business if your partner doesn't understand it
And sometimes most people are also afraid of starting a business on their own, they believe that they will not be able to take care and manage the business properly and as a result of this they will need a partner to work together, this may be a right decision in some stressful business though.

And sometimes most people are also afraid of starting a business on their own, they believe that they will not be able to take care and manage the business properly and as a result of this they will need a partner to work together, this may be a right decision in some stressful business though.
Well, I can't say for a stressful business as it might be a better option but having the feeling of fear about the business one is about venture into especially because we don't know what to expect is completely natural especially if it's your first time to run such business

Well, I can't say for a stressful business as it might be a better option but having the feeling of fear about the business one is about venture into especially because we don't know what to expect is completely natural especially if it's your first time to run such business
What I can say is that it will depend on individual ,there are some people that even if it is their first time of starting a business they will just go ahead and start up the type of business they are interested without any fear of failure.. sometimes this can only happen when we don't have a good understanding of the business we are doing.

Getting a good business partner in the recent times s really difficult. Then issue of trust and betrayals is running down a lot of businesses so I prefer to start a business alone

It would be nice to start a budiness on your own that if you have enough capital to do so but if you don't have you can start a partnership business that is the little money you have you join with another person to start a business.

What I can say is that it will depend on individual ,there are some people that even if it is their first time of starting a business they will just go ahead and start up the type of business they are interested without any fear of failure.. sometimes this can only happen when we don't have a good understanding of the business we are doing.
One of the factors you shouldn't take very lightly as a business man is competition. What you think you know, another competitor might know twice as much, so all am saying is that the fear feeling is natural and shouldn't be a reason to get a partner.

One of the factors you shouldn't take very lightly as a business man is competition. What you think you know, another competitor might know twice as much, so all am saying is that the fear feeling is natural and shouldn't be a reason to get a partner.
Not really because of the competition but because of the stress that comes with the business, naturally I can start a business if am the one taking all responsibility.

I would want to start my own business; run it as a sole proprietorship.
Requiring a partner would be because of lack of funds to start a business or lack of some skills required to run the business.
I would prefer running my business myself too. I also think that making it a partnership would be possible in a case where I had not much capital to start up.

Currently, I have no plans to start new business but if I am ready to start a business, I will probably go in to a partnership business. Partnership business is less risky and has better chance of surviving.

If i were to go into business, i would prefer starting up a business on my own rather than with a partner. I would only start up a business with a partner if i don't have enough capital to start up the business.

it is wise to start up a business with a partner but only if you have the right partner. me personally I don't want to start a business with a partner I will love to start it myself.

Well, this totally depends on the individual and the goals they hope to achieve. I personally like to work alone but there are times when the tasks at hand requires a collective effort to achieve maximum results, then I look for a partner to work with.

I prefer to start my own business, because if I create my own business, I can achieve a lot of success in my own way, I can also run additional businesses.

The truth is that, If you're starting a business because you want to turn a passion into something that makes money, you might not need a partner. Businesses like these tend to be smaller, stem from a personal interest, and come with workloads that can be carried by one person. It depends on certain factors still.

I have been working under private organisation for a very long time , so i decided to start my own personal business because I know the advantages attached to being starting alone.

I would love to establish a business with a partner if possible because such businesses are likely to be more successful since two people will contribute positively to the growth of the busines, provided the person I'm dealing with is trusted and reliable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds