Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

I can start a business on my own but I would require the service of professional to know and teach you how I can go about it but if I do not have adequate capital i can start with a friend who does has.

Advertisement Placeholder
Many times there are partners who we distrust and they could fail us at times ,that is why its very much preffferable to start a business your own than with a partner

I have more faith in partnership business compared to sole ownership business. When you have business partners, your risk is minimized. You also have extra hands to work in the business

Let me add here too that there are some advantages that comes with doing a business with a partner. But to me, advantages are less than when you go it alone

Personally, I love working alone and that's is the best way of achieving a lot. But there is a saying that goes as "if you want to go fast go alone but if you want to go far go together with someone". This indicates that we all should endeavour to have partners especially when we are starting out in a business field totally alien to us.

Nice information you have provided. I would love to start a business on my own if I have all the resources that is need to launch my start up. Partnership could be tedious.

Partnering is not always favourable as the two party might want to break up in future and it Can cos the death of the business. So if possible i will go for single

There are some businesses that you can not run on your own alone. It needs different kind of skills and also some people function as financial system in business
It depends on the business you are trying to create, if its a small scale business , then you can do it alone but if it is a big time business and you don't have the fund, you can start with someone.

If I have enough capital to start the intending business on my own I wouldn't need a partner because partnership business is a risk on its own not to talk of the risk attached with the business but if the partnership is with someone you trust a lot then why not I will go ahead
Partnership business is a big risk ,because there are huge possibility of finally doing business with the wrong partner

For me I will like to do that my self because as it stands now you can not trust any so no need handling it with a person and also you have to know that in every friends there is an interest

I have always preferred to start my own business without forming a partnership with anyone. It is more about privacy, actually. I would not want to reveal my financial matters to anyone and conduct my own business without the interference of anyone. In fact, most of the people do not even know that I am currently working online. I would always want to keep my activities private and this is my own personal decision.

I prefer to do business on my own, I do not like partnership with anyone no matter how close or related the person is to me. Partners tends to get jealous, greedy and dangerous when the business becomes a big investment and the daily profits multiplies.

I have always maintained that you will tend to perform well if you start a business with a partner which you trust can deliver and has the necessary skills.

If i can, and i have all that is needed, i would prefer starting up a business on my own. It would savee alot of stress like worrying if my partner is being honest or not or if he can be trusted.

Personally, I love working alone and that's is the best way of achieving a lot. But there is a saying that goes as "if you want to go fast go alone but if you want to go far go together with someone". This indicates that we all should endeavour to have partners especially when we are starting out in a business field totally alien to us.
That is why I do not believe that the best way of achieving a lot is alone just as you have said that it is important to know that to go farther go with a team, that way we help each other grow.

Starting business as partner is a good option because you can easily minimize losses and share gains also you can easily expand the business with different initiatives

The major reasons that will make me go into partnership business is if the business is capital intensive and I don't have enough capital to start it, or if I don't have the required experience and expertise to run the business and I really want to go into the business, then I will have to team up with someone else.
It is very true,but there will be a period in the life line of the business that one would require the services of partners in form of investors,that is depending on your vision of the firm,because new ideas woul be needed to drive the vision of the organisation.

I would rather do with a partner. I am not a businees kind of a person. I can't concentrate too much in anything. So it is difficult for me to maintain a busienss. Initially I may manage, but when it will start to grow I definitely will look for partner.

Well, for me it will depend mainly on the nature of the business I would like to start. If the business involved large capital or various technical management skills that I know l can't manage the operations of the business on my

As far as I'm concerned, when it comes to starting a business, I'm definitely not going to start it with a partner as joint owners but as a partner investor to get ROI from time to time.
own, then l would opt for partnership with documents being signed in the law court.
I

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
Starting my business on my own most definitely, why bother a friend when I can easily handle my business?
I will simply eliminate the stress involved in bringing someone in.

I can only consider partnering if I need more funds to expand

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds