Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

I prefer to start a business with a partner than starting a business alone especially when I don't have enough capital but if I have both capital and idea then I can be able to start alone.
Well that is your choice. But I am not condemning having a partner to start a business. It is just want I want.
But I know that having a partner or partners to start a business is very important and it will make the business to be strong and they will share many ideas together, that is if they are both honest to each other.

Advertisement Placeholder
Starting a business myself is the best thing to do. I prefer working myself so I can control my fortunes and take decisions easily. It's complicated having a partner especially if you both don't have the same target.

It depends on the nature of the business. If I can offer all skills needed to make it work, I would work alone. But if I lack other skills needed to succeed, I will opt for a partnership business with an agreement

I really don't like going into partnership with someone in business. So far I think I will prefer to start a business on my own and manage it on my own because I can't manage the stress of chasing partners in business to meet up to Their responsibility

I am definitely not going to hesitate to start a business with my partner if I have the opportunity provided that we have the same goals and they have the necessary knowledge to drive the business forward.

Of course, it is a business sense to always have a plan B to prevent stories that touch the heart but I believe that people don't change, it's just because you didn't know them well
People change easily especially when money is involve. When a business starts to grow, expand and makes more profits, partners tends to be more greedy, selfish and dangerous.

Partnership is good when you and your partners I having common go about starting a business but lacks vital resources individually. You people can see please join your resources together to form a business and share profit accordingly.
That's the only reason I can reason with for bringing on a partner in a business to help each other suppliment for what is missing in the business to make sure the business starts alright

I prefer to own and operate my business by myself. Because I hate to share things with other people especially business. If I have business partner we might end up partying our ways because money might make us fight. The spirit in money is very strong that it might cause two brothers to be enemies.

Partnering is not bad depending on the agreement and investment, I won't advice someone to do a partnering business because it's not always safe.

I choose beginning company of my very personal since have actually constantly liked to become the manager of myself and like to become a business owner. Where I can easily handle my company myself and know the tasks taking place. Compared with collaboration along with restricted state

Similarly in a post, I stated my fears for not being able to associate my self in a joint business. Categorically I need to monitor my effort by my incom, and the company's growth by my understanding the leadership role in business.

Going it alone will certainly give me full autonomy and control of my business. There are benefits to both sides—here are some things to consider when starting up: ... My partner with different skill sets will also help to spread out the workload.

Starting a business on my own or joining with a partner is not. It's depends on the business you want to do and the capital you want to use and start it

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
Starting a business with a partner is not a bad idea but for me I'll prefer to start all by myself because this has brought enmity between people. At the long run one person starts playing smart and want to get everything to himself.

People change easily especially when money is involve. When a business starts to grow, expand and makes more profits, partners tends to be more greedy, selfish and dangerous.
Very true, you can only know the true nature of an individual when there is money, some persons might argue that if they have money they would be humble, they would do this,they would do that but truth be told no one knows how they would act until the money comes their way.

If you have enough capital I don't think that someone will like to start a business with partner when there is capital, for me I like doing my business on my own without partner, because doing my all own will save me a lot of challenges.

You are right and even I do not like to have a partner in a business. This is because I would always prefer to run a business where I am the only owner of that particular business. Right now I am not running any business but I am learning how to trade crypto and I donot have any partner.

I can start a business with a partner if he or she is ready to go into agreements together with me. You will need to provide his own lawyer so that the argument can be on a solid foundation.

It can be very easy to be a sole owner of a business one i s free to work but being sole means limited resources, profit etc while partnership offers extensive opportunities.

Starting business on my own is like find my feet in a crowded market where I can have the chance to bring what I have to offer and stand on my two feet my , it a good way to challenge oneself .
Most people start a business with a partner settle because they do not have the financial wherewithal to start up the business on their own and that is why they start up with a partner and not because they just love starting a business with somebody else. Majority of people would actually love to start of their business on their own and I am not an exception to that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds