Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

Generally, I am very terrible at making decisions on my own. His is why I think that it is more better and stand a better chance at success if I start with a partner

Advertisement Placeholder
Any business I am thinking of starting I'll do everything on my own, because I do not like to involve people in my business in that way ,I can seek an help from an expert but not direct involvement in my business. This is what I will do

When i was very much young, after partnering with my peer to set up a toy electronic gadgets business. Due to arguments concerning profit sharing, and decisions that concerns business welfare, made us to part, cos it wasn't working for us. That made me to call it the end of my partnership with anyone.

Generally, I am very terrible at making decisions on my own. His is why I think that it is more better and stand a better chance at success if I start with a partner
It is good to know your business strength and weaknesses before you start your own business. For you to make good decision, you will have to partner with a trusted person that is good in making business decision.

My dear with due respect I would like to add a little bit in it that if you do partnership with your trustable friends then your many problems will be solved. The first problem of capital because more people can invest more capital and you can do your business at large scale. Second one decision making could be easy because more heads are better than one. Risk will also divert from you to your partners also.
It is better you start a business as a sole proprietorship than you going into a business with a partner because most times there may be some difficulties on the way when there is a miss understanding between two partners.

Then if you are not really good at making decision, I think you should start to work toward a way of how you can make a decision to suit whatever you want to do ,for me I can make decision perfectly but I may be afraid to start up the business.

This depends on how much money I have and what kind of busness I am choosing. If I am on limited funds, I will consider joining with a person who has a lot of money.

Personally i prefer starting business on my own more than partnering with another person because it give me the freedom to make decisions quick without consulting anybody and also give me the liberty to decide what i will do with the profit i made reinvesting or starting other business.

This depends on how much money I have and what kind of busness I am choosing. If I am on limited funds, I will consider joining with a person who has a lot of money.
I am really considering this right now. I have this very good business idea but I don't have the funds right. I am thinking of telling a friend who is currently working to help me fund this business, then we can share profits.

The major reasons that will make me go into partnership business is if the business is capital intensive and I don't have enough capital to start it, or if I don't have the required experience and expertise to run the business and I really want to go into the business, then I will have to team up with someone else.
I have been this type of person that has always been advocating for starting up a business on my own for a very long time now but which must expose you in the world now I have come to change my Outlook on the best form of business for anyone to start right now and I think that getting a partner to start up your business is one of the best way for one to have a business.

I don't like partnership businesses. I never liked partnership type of business. I prefer starting my own business on my own as the sole owner and proprietor. I decide the direction of the business

I think it is better to start it alone , or if you have to get partner , he should be your relative or sibling or close friend ( someone who trust him or her much )

If I was left to my own devices, I think that it is easier to scale a business the more if you are managing the business with another person Han alone.

It depends on the type of business, I will like to start a large scale business with a partner because of the burden so that it won’t be too hard for me

I can consider partnership with a serious partner but he is unserious type is better i so my business alone with a peace of mind knowing I'm alone to carry out all the necessary activities concerning the market than thinking one would come and do then failed to carry it out and this effect the business negatively.

I would prefer to start a business on my own then get partners if the need arises so that I can really understand the business without the fear of getting backstabbed

If you have enough capital I don't think that someone will like to start a business with partner when there is capital, for me I like doing my business on my own without partner, because doing my all own will save me a lot of challenges.

Unfortunately, not all the people have required capital to conduct the business on their own .I am a person who also wants to conduct my own business because I believe that my business or financial matters are something personal. The only thing I do not have is a lot of capital to invest, unfortunately,.

Business is an entrepreneur,firm that can involve the minimum or maximum of 2-10,In case where by the capital is very low like I will be prefer to handle my business alone, where by I will be able to monitor it myself.

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
Starting a business with someone or sole business depend on the business you are trying to start , I beleive if the business is more than what you can handle , then you can start with someone.

The advantage of partnership business is at all the responsibilities in the business will be shared equally to partners, a partnership business do not require a large sum of money since everything will be shared between members, that is the only reason I like partnership business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds