Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

I would rather do the business alone because I wouldn't want to have a partner in which we will have issues and it will now affect the company. If I want to do partnership, I would rather do it with a family member rather than a random person. I am not saying partnership is bad but it's not just for me.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends upon the business, if the business is wide or vast in size, and calculations and handling business is tough and there is risk for some loss then I will work with partner, by that he will share the financial problems burden etc. If business is small then i will happy by doing lonely.

My first business was a partnership enterprise. I partnered with two guys to run a resturant. First year was ok, but in the second year I had to shut it down. It failed due to mismanagement. My second business was single owned, it also failed and the reason was high running cost.

As much as possible I'll like to start my business on my own without a partner. Nevertheless I don't mind having a partner if our goals align. This help the business to grow even bigger. Endure to check the pros and cons
starting a business with partner or without partner is your choice you depend on how you want to plan the business so is it a mutual agreement and if there is a mutual agreement between both of you why not partner with somebody because sometimes you might not really have the capital to start and the person has the capital too hard with your own capital and you people are good to go you know because in life you can't do things all alone you need somebody to assist you financially wisdom apart from when you have a wife.

Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. There are benefits to both sides—here are some things to consider when starting up: ... Partners with different skill sets will also help to spread out the workload.

I think I should start a small business but I don't want to make it my own partner. This is very good because often there are many problems in the partnership. Starting a small business with a small investment can lead to many misunderstandings and problems in a partnership.

In response to the discussion I would like to start a business but take a partner instead of on my own. The partner could assist you to have things that would enable the great amount to greatness.
[automerge]1613255780[/automerge]
In response to the discussion I would like to start a business but take a partner instead of on my own. The partner could assist you to have things that would enable the great amount to greatness.

Starting a business alone or with a partner solely depends on the nature of the business, it's investment capital and on what scale, probably large or medium scale. If the resources and capital is available, it is very advisable to start a business alone to avoid any conflicting issue in the future or a proper contract have to be signed if you intend going into it with a partner.

To me personally, I prefer to start my business by myself. The reasons are many. For instance, starting a business with partner can negativity affect the business. The business will not grow because it will hard to make decisions. Your partner might not have sufficient knowledge to run the business and you can't throw his opinion away in making a decision. Your partner may even make some decisions without informing you. All these thing are fustrating and may make one to quit business.

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
If I have all the needed resources already, I do not see any need of involving another person. I would work out myself to get my business moving. People are becoming more dangerous these days and I won't take the risk of partnership at all.

I'm a kind of person who is very selfish in most things I do. So if I want to start a business, happy five-building it by myself rather than going into partnership with a friend or a family. I like trying new things just to see what the outcome they are going to bring. If I go into partnership with this attitude, I mean like you fight my partner who happens to be a friend or your family and I will never want that.

Well it depends , if there are 0artmers whom i can trust then definitely i will try to go with partners as all the unlimited liabilities are shared equally as a part of taking risks and profits. So , starting it with partners is really helpful.

Starting business on my own is preferable for me, it makes it easier for me to decide on my plan without having to get any contributions from any partner, and i can manage my shares all by myself without worrying over any partner at any point.

I prefer start up a business alone, its only if the capital is very large that I can only partner with someone in order to divide capital..but apart from that I like being my own boss, making my own decisions.

I would not contemplate starting business with a partner because of the disadvantages therein.
  • the liability of the partners for the debts of the business is unlimited.
  • each partner is 'jointly and severally' liable for the partnership's debts; that is, each partner is liable for their share of the partnership debts as well as being liable for all the debts.

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
It depends upon the situations, if I have enough money, knowledge and experience about the business, then I'll go for solo business but if I don't have enough money or any idea to start a business, then I'll look forward to start it with a hard working and experienced partner.

Starting a business alone gives room to establish ones true intention for the business as well as a clear mission and vision. Partnership makes room for additional values and ideas which in the long run profits both sides

Starting a business requires certain variables to look into and requires adequate funding,in my own case i would prefer starting a company on my own but with employed professionals but in the case whereby financial funding will be a problem,I'll require partnership.

Passing by it alone will unquestionably give you full self-governance and control of your business, yet an accomplice may permit you to venture into a more unique methodology. There are advantages to the two sides—here are a few interesting points when firing up: ... Accomplices with various ranges of abilities will likewise assist with spreading out the outstanding task at hand. There will likewise be a division of work as far as money to fire up the business, the remaining task at hand and various thoughts that can really assist the business with becoming quicker than thought.

In my case I preferred a business on my own, due to the nature of my jobs. As a teacher and writer, I prefer to manage all things the way I see them fit. In addition, I have several tax advantages and a very small bureaucracy, being an individual micro-entrepeneur instead of having created a company with a partner. In any way, for a distant future (if I'll be still alive :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:), I could consider to open a business with a partner. I would like to open a languages school (now it's impossible, as it's very expensive) with my best friend.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds