Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

It depends on the business but starting with a partner would have been the best choice for me , because when you start a business with a partner you gain more experience from him or her

Advertisement Placeholder
This isn't the corporate world–starting your own business is a different critter, and in many cases, you can pick up the entrepreneurial skills you need as you go. In fact, many people start businesses because they want to learn new skills. It's a dynamic way to grow your know-how.

Concerning if I would like to start a business on my own or with a partner. Well, I don't think anyone will like to start a business by partnering with someone else, the main reason for me to partner someone else if when I don't enough capital, experience and resources to start and keep the business moving. If I have all these, I don't think there is a reason for me to go into partnership

depends on "one and single condition", if i see that that friend is trustworthy and deserves to have a business with, then why not, but remember one thing, partnerships lead to conflicts sooner or later, because people will always disagree about something at some point

The prospect of starting your own company is undeniably intimidating. There are several considerations to consider, such as whether you should start your business with partners or on your own. Are you pursuing your own vision or one that you've collaborated on with others? Going it alone will give you complete autonomy and control over your company, but partnering with someone else can enable you to grow into a more dynamic app.

At Harvard Business School, William Sahlman is a Baker Foundation Professor of Business Administration. He has previously served as co-chair of the Rock Center for Entrepreneurship, co-chair of the School's Entrepreneurial Management unit, chairman of the board of Harvard Business School Publishing, and Senior Associate Dean for External Relations at Harvard Business School.

I would like to start a business on my own except if it is necessary i should pair with someone but if i am allowed to choose then i will chose to be independent

I always have in mind of starting my business alone because I can take decisions anytime, bear the risk and enjoy the profit alone.

I like starting business on my own than to partner with anyone, running your business on your own will help one not to have any problem with anyone.

I love the fact that you have salient reasons for having business partners but you should also consider the disadvantages as well before taking a final decision. Profit always happen to be a bone of contention especially when one partner is not as active as the other.

Based in your topic, i will rather hustle and start a business on my own rather than starting with someone, we might not have the same business plan, strategies and orientation and it may affect us if we are together. So rather than starting with someone, I will start on my own.

It's difficult starting on your own,but if you can succeed to pull it through,it's better than dependent on or working with a partner atleast for peace of mind.

Well, regarding your question on if I would like to start my business alone or with a partner, I personally would like to statt a business on my own without a partner, but if the naturw of the business is such that a partner is needed, I have no problem with it

It is good to own a business with someone but I prefer doing my business individually. Before you do any business with anybody, you need to first know the kind of person that you're starting the business with. If doing it with the wrong person, the business may collapse. You need to know the person you're doing the business with

There are some businesses that you can not run on your own alone. It needs different kind of skills and also some people function as financial system in business

I have always loved to start a business of my own. There is this freedom that comes with running your own business especially when it comes to making decisions for that business

Having partners can mean several sources of cash flow, which would certainly favour the company during both the start-up and development stages. The risk of your investment will be shared with others, which can shield you if things don't go as expected in your company.

Starting a business with a partner is very good when there is insufficient capital. I prefer partnership because you will have help runnig the business.

I think the only reason I could think of starting a business with a partner is because i probably can't handle the capital myself because knowing myself I tend to do better alone, it's also advantageous having a partner but still prefer going solo

I will prefer to so my own business than partner with somebody. No matter how friendly or understanding the both of you are as long as it is about money they will always be party

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds