Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

I always prefer my own business instead of business with partner because according to my point of view my own business is more good and more profitable for me instead of business with partner. Because in my own business i will be fully authorize to make my own decisions i do not need to discuss my plans to others. the total profit will be only mine.

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer to start a business on my own cause most times having a business partner can slow the business down especially if he or she doesn't have the same zeal as you have to grow the business.

From my experience, I would advice that you run your business as a sole proprietor, some partners may not be trusted as some do have different motives which does not align with yours and are not always ready to go by the business plan, it is better you employ a person who is intelligent and able to innovate, by these, you are able to understand how the business runs and how you can always strategize for improvements.

I would like to start a business with my partner . Because it is not easy to start a business. We need many plans and business skills . Without these skills we can't manage and success our business. So it may be possible my partner have a different ideas and best skills to make business successful .
My father always made me to understand that having just one source of income isn't reliable. In as much as my wife is my partner, she will be involved in another business which I will help set up for her so that should anything bad happen to my own business, we can survive with her own.

It depends on how big the business is for me. Starting a business all on my own means starting a business from the scratch.that is a small business in which I can oversee by myself without needing much help from anyone
However, if one as another Job or business that he or she engages in, then one should get a partner to oversee most part of the business for the smooth running if the business
[automerge]1612100662[/automerge]
It depends on how big the business is for me. Starting a business all on my own means starting a business from the scratch.that is a small business in which I can oversee by myself without needing much help from anyone
However, if one as another Job or business that he or she engages in, then one should get a partner to oversee most part of the business for the smooth running if the business

For me actually I prefer starting a business with a partner, because I believe a partner compliments my defiency in some aspects of my life, let me give an instance here to buttress my point, I don't usually like engaging in public speaking and presentation, so a partner would help me on that aspect.

Both of them have their own advantages and disadvantages but I think I would prefer to start a business solely on my own and not engage in a partnership with another person except ofcourse I know very little about the business and the other person is quite knowledgeable on the subject matter, I would engage in a partnership to learn from such person.

I honestly like starting a business solely on my own, sole proprietorship is the best form of business but if it is a business area I'm not experienced in, I will surely take on an expert as my business partner.

Heading this alone could definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach. Both sides have advantages. There are some things to consider when starting up:... Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

Starting business with a partner is helpful but it comes with a price. Sooner or later there will be misunderstandings between partners. You have to ask for their permission before doing anything. So Its better to start a business on your own even if it will be small. At least you alone will be the owner of it.

The major reasons that will make me go into partnership business is if the business is capital intensive and I don't have enough capital to start it, or if I don't have the required experience and expertise to run the business and I really want to go into the business, then I will have to team up with someone else.

Starting a business on my own is my preference. Partnership may allow bigger capital and faster development if the partners work in the same direction. But the beauty of sole proprietorship is the total control of the business. This will make th the proprietor put in his maximum energy and concentration.

I would prefer to start a business on my own. I don't trust people. It is not easy for me to trust anyone regarding to money cases. Also, I think that I can handle it on my own. I trust my self than others.

According to my own point of view, I will like to start a business on my own because I need my own policy and privacy and the ability to control my business the way I want. But if you do not have enough capital to start up the business you can get a partner

To me I prefer to start alone before bringing in a partner if it is really necessary because you can't just bring anybody,it has to be someone with good knowledge of the business you are into.

Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach. There are benefits to both sides—here are some things to consider when starting up: ... Partners with different skill sets will also help to spread out the workload.

I will prefer to start my business on my own, rather than have someone join me to avoid problems. A lot of people go into partnership due to one reason or another, you may have the business plan and not have the to execute and vice versa.

It all depends on the case involved and my financial capacity at that point in time. For instance, if I have the knowledge and financial ability to start up my business, I see nothing holding me back but in cases where I do not have the financial capital or knowledge to start up then I have to partner with someone to realize my dream

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
I think it depends on the nature of business if business is large scale it is difficult to handle alone then obviously we will have a partner with us and partner with others. We can not run business alone. If the business is small then we will easily run ourselves.

I would never partner anyone in an online business. An online business according to my knowledge is also a sole proprietorship business and is not meant to be partnerd with anyone. It is risky and I don't even support it

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds