Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

Well it's up to you when you need a partner or not when starting a business. If you have a lot time and money it's better to start a business with yourself only. But if you think that you can't focus to your own business and you don't have that lot of money you can start a business with a partner.

Advertisement Placeholder
The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
All your reasons for starting a business with a partner are tangible but I would rather start my business alone, most partnership businesses I have seen always turn out to be complicated at the later end.
If I have questions concerning my business I'll ask family and friends for their opinions. The disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

Everyone would like to start his or her business personally but it is open because of financial instability that will seek for partnership in some cases a partner you contribute his own token to the growth and development of the business aside financial gains there is no need for partnership in a business that you can do on your own

Yes, I think I need a business partner to help me secure contacts with customers who are not within my reach and are interested in items I have for sale.

what percentage of the business are you going to offer me?.... This is a good question that caused a lot of troubles

Starting a business is a serious commitment to yourself, to your customers, your employees and other stakeholders. Starting it with a co-founder who is your lover makes it also a serious commitment towards your relation, so you'd better think things through.
[automerge]1612624194[/automerge]
Starting a business is a serious commitment to yourself, to your customers, your employees and other stakeholders. Starting it with a co-founder who is your lover makes it also a serious commitment towards your relation, so you'd better think things through.

If in have the capital to start ,I prefer to start on my own. But if the capital is not enough and I really want to start the business then I can involve or get someone to partner with. While doing that, I will make sure my capital is higher.

I prefer starting a business with a partner than starting it alone athough having a partner is good in the sense that when investing a capital,I won't be the only one donating the capital my partner will also donate with me,also if there is risk in the business,I won't bear it alone
[automerge]1612792841[/automerge]
I prefer starting a business with a partner than starting it alone athough having a partner is good in the sense that when investing a capital,I won't be the only one donating the capital my partner will also donate with me,also if there is risk in the business,I won't bear it alone

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
It depends on the kind of business, if it is a business that requires my partner to find it while I manage it, then it's very good but we have to pen down some agreement on how the finance goes to avoid misunderstanding on the long run

I think I would rather start a business on my own than with a partner. People can be complicated sometimes so unless that person you have trusted very much there can be problems in the future because you don't own the business alone but you want to do some things which the other partner doesn't agree with.

I will be start my own business because a lot of issues in partnership ...
But if I want to start a business on a large scale than I must needed a person which is responsible and take headache to build a business

This is a very complex and complex question, with answers that depend on your situation and the situation of your potential partner.

Generally, if this is your first time starting a business, don't hire a business partner. Triple insists that even if it is a first-time potential partner in the business.

Partnership ought to be the best form of business but with so many betrayals and distrust, sole proprietorship seems to pay more. If you don't have money, it's not bad if you partner with someone in a business on an agreed period of time.
[automerge]1612805188[/automerge]
Whoever deserves profit must be desirious to acquire relevant trainings that will help him establish and grow his business empire. To neglect knowledge in business is to choose mediocrity over excellence and to have a stunted business.

a. Checks and Balances

c. Dividing the Risk

• Currencies of the world
  • Currency converter by date
If you want to start business with partners it is easy than business lonely. In partners you have responsible both tension is very small but when you do business you self you it gives you more experience but task is hard.

The idea of starting your own business is undoubtedly daunting. There are many factors to consider, such as the decision to begin your start-up with partners or all on your own. Are you embarking upon your own vision, or is that vision shared with a team? Going it alone will certainly give you full autonomy and control of your business, but a partner may allow you to expand into a more dynamic approach.

Starting a business is essential to every individuals but the problem is always how to start is the main concern questions like will i start alone or partiner with someone is the major issue that always come to mind. But as far as i concern starting business coperately is good more especially when you are new to the business because it will help you reduce losses and gain profit within a short period of time.

It is preferable to start business with a partner rather than starting alone but it is also more advisable to start with a partner you can trust the reason for you to have a partner is that you both can contribute capital and make the business even more effective than when doing it alone also you both bear the risk together

If i have all what it takes to start my business i will easily go into it and i will already have it in mind that i all bear the risk, profit and loss, but when i realise the business can be done with only me then i will get close to a partner that has same motives as i do knowing we all bear every risk attached

Starting a business requires weather you're capable skillfully,knowledgeable and financially,otherwise if you're lacking in a certain department,weather financially or knowledge wise,you can employ an expert or go into partnership with the right person.

I will like to start a business on my own rather than been a partner, because I should start a business on my own to make decision will not be difficult and there will no kind of sharing profit , you will also bear the risk alone.

It's good to do business alone. There is nothing bad in partnering someone. But if you have enough capital you can start your own business alone.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds