Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you like to start a business on your own? Or with a partner?

I would like to start a business on my own because partnership is not easy. Sometimes you people have different view, different vission, different agenda. Decision making could be difficult with two people. Contribution of capital may not be a problem and sharering the liabilities. But it's tiring to be in partnership.

Advertisement Placeholder
Nothing wrong great doing business with your partner I know it only depends on the kind of business but if I realise that I am not physically fit that is financially or maybe I don't have enough business idea I will definitely move ahead with my partner to get the successful business.

Well, for me it will depend mainly on the nature of the business I would like to start. If the business involved large capital or various technical management skills that I know l can't manage the operations of the business on my own, then l would opt for partnership with documents being signed in the law court.
It depend on you if you can manage easily and have a experience about buisness you can start own but if you have no skill and start buisness with risk you also nend a partner which can help you to response all your buisness matter.I think partner is better than starting a business by own

I think if you(partners) have trust to each other, maybe a tandem in business is more efficient because you share ideas on how to improve your business.

Starting your own business without money is a very tough job for someone to do. It will be very hard to raise a capital.

Some people might decide to reject your proposal when they discovered that you are not putting anything down to start a business.

The best you can do to convince other is to get some capital at least no matter how little it is. Once you have done that, you can approach a venture capitalist to arrange a meeting between you and some angel investors.

Definitely I will love to start up a business and on my own too because I really love to be boss and in charge on an establishment a really successful establishment where I can give all the directives and be in total control and seek no permission to make decisions

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Problem Here!​
semp.net​

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

b. Diversifying Expertise
Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!
Find Chance Here!​
semp.net​
As for me I would prefer to start my business all alone with no partner or so ever,but I will employ the best and experience staff to work together with me,because I don't want a situation where by I start up a business with a partner and me not knowing that we both don't have same goal, but the partner keep pretending to me until later on he or she now made a mistake by revealing the true him or her to me. So I would always like to start up my business all alone.
For example, suppose an investor buys a thousand shares in a company for a total of $ 1000. Due to the stock market crash, the share price has dropped by 75%. As a result, the investor's position falls from 1,000 shares worth 1,000 shares to 1,000 shares worth 250. In that case, if the investor sells the position, they will have a net loss of $ 750. However, if the investor is not nervous and leaves money to invest, there is a good chance that when the market declines.
I will like to start my business all alone,because I don't know if we both have the same goal in common. And on w u start my business alone and I will now employ the best staff with much experience to work with me and with that I know we will do much more better without starting up with a partner. So anytime am starting up a business I would rather do it alone but with partner is a no fir me.

When it comes to starting a business alone with a partner, it will all depend on the type of business you want to start, there are some businesses that won't be comfortable for one person to run but it will become so easy for 2 people. Nevertheless, I would love to have a business alone, as that will give me full autonomy of my business

The thought of starting your own company is unquestionably overwhelming. There are several variables to take into consideration, such as the decision to launch your start-up with investors or all on your own. You are embarking on a vision of your own, or is the vision shared with a team? Going it alone will definitely give you your business total autonomy and power, but a partner will encourage you to grow into a more dynamic approach.

For me, I like to start a business with a partner simple because of my 3 main reason.

a. Checks and Balances
Your ideas all sound incendiary to you, but what about the whole world? With a team approach, when testing out new ideas, products and services, and markets, your partners can serve as your sounding board. Their input may be invaluable, particularly when you're first starting up. When you are brainstorming and problem-solving, they can also serve as an additional source of creativity. As the saying goes, two minds (or more) are better than one.

Only in so many ways would you be an expert. You can broaden the scope of your business by selecting partners with different expertise. This will increase your client base, which will improve your earning potential. Partners with varying skill sets can also aid in distributing the workload.

c. Dividing the Risk
Multiple sources of cash flow can mean having partners, which will undoubtedly benefit your business during both the start-up and growth phases. Among other individuals, the risk of your investment will be shared, which will shield you if your business doesn't turn out as expected. Also, don't discount the psychological advantage of having partners, knowing that you're not alone in your efforts can help you feel safer when the entrepreneurial road gets rough.

Soo far these are my reasons why I like to start a business with a partner, and how about you?
Well I think if I have the necessary resources to start a business on my own, I would love it, since it is my idea and my undertaking. If I don't have these resources, I have no problem creating a society. The important thing is to have the legal and registered documents with their respective clauses, in order to avoid future inconveniences now a days it's very necessary for us.

Well for me, it totally depends on comparing the ease of partnership and starting the business as a sole proprietor. Anyone that is appearing to be favourable is definitely the one am going for.

Yes,I will prefer starting my business on my own not with partners because, if I work very well I will surely know that I will make profit and if on the other hand I will also know that its due to my laziness and I will seek to address the issue quickly.
But if am with a partner that it not serious like I do to cut away from such partner some times might be difficult due to some agreement on grand which has bound us together.
This is a very loaded and complex question .Generally speaking if it's your first time starting a business,don't get a business partner

Either of the business mode jas it's merits as well as it's demerits. Deciding which one to go into depends on the circumstances at hand. But I would naturally prefer establishing a business on my own, it'll avail me of all chances to maximize my input for maximum returns to which I can solely lay a claim on.

intending business on my own I wouldn't need a partner because partnership business is a risk on its own not to talk of the risk attached with the business but if the partnership is with someone investment and with my fully determination. There are.some hurdles and problems while doing in a partnership.

If I have enough capital to start the intending business on my own I wouldn't need a partner because partnership business is a risk on its own not to talk of the risk attached with the business but if the partnership is with someone you trust a lot then why not I will go ahead.

Starting up a business venture with a partner has its advantages just like you ellaborate.The issue of risk sharing is an advantage.Technical sharing and support and how to properly manage and innovate is also a plus for partnership.

a. Checks and Balances

c. Dividing the Risk

I like to start business with a partner. Co-funder has been a major topic overtime especially in Subsahara Africa. More than 70% of startups die at their early stage and one of the reasons for this is non availability of cofunder. Although, it depend on the kind of business you want and the how far you want the business to live. Having a partner or cofunder will positively affect the strenght, size and future of your business. If you want to go fast, go alone but if you want to far, go with a partner.

It depends on the business oo... some business need partnership! For example collaboration in music I needed for upcoming and outgrown artist. Whearas Sim business does not requires partnership with anybody to thrive.

I will really like to start a business of my own than to partner with some else because a lots of partners might not be dedicated to the business and eventually they will just be after the profit of the business they don't work for and this can cause a major break up in business

I will like to start a business on my own than with a partner. This is in order to enable me to reach a decision with speed and precision as desired in the business at any given time

I would like to start a business on my own because partnership is not easy. Sometimes you people have different view, different vission, different agenda. Decision making could be difficult with two people. Contribution of capital may not be a problem and sharering the liabilities. But it's tiring to be in partnership.
I support your description, since I would also like to undertake without partnership because of the consequences that you explain, my family who are business owners have always done it alone, because of the bad experiences in partnership in terms of disagreements from where the rupture starts.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds