Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Know Of Any Website Where I Can Get Paid To Write Articles?

Yeah, a friend introduced me to an online article writing site called read cash. I've never tried it myself though but from what i heard, it pays well.

Advertisement Placeholder
their are site's like paid for articles. this also a legit site of making money you can earn a good amount of money there by providing a quality and good contents.
Am hearing about this for the first time, can you please explain how the site works? And what are their payment methods? If the pay is good, I don't mind giving it a try.

Am hearing about this for the first time, can you please explain how the site works? And what are their payment methods? If the pay is good, I don't mind giving it a try.

You can do a Google search for "PaidForArticles" and you will get it on the top of the first page. It is a kind of site that supposedly pays $10 for 1,000 views. I really doubt that it actually pays because this kind of CPM rate is not offered by any network on the Earth!

You can do a Google search for "PaidForArticles" and you will get it on the top of the first page. It is a kind of site that supposedly pays $10 for 1,000 views. I really doubt that it actually pays because this kind of CPM rate is not offered by any network on the Earth!
Hmmm ten dollars for a thousand views, that's pretty much and hard to believe, if they really pay such amount for a thousand views then am guessing it's very hard to get a thousand views. I would make some research on it later on though

Hmmm ten dollars for a thousand views, that's pretty much and hard to believe, if they really pay such amount for a thousand views then am guessing it's very hard to get a thousand views. I would make some research on it later on though
I have head about the site but that cpm seems to be so high since am not yet working with them I think that there is no need for me to research about it and I also beleive that the service am using is very similar to this.

You can surf the net for; Opera newshub, Scooper pay writers too. The are legit platform that pay writers too if you can cope with their terms and conditions you're well to earn your money.
I think Steemit pays for writing articles too. I registered on it sometime ago but then had to quit due to their knotty requirements. Am not so sure of fiverr.

These days read cash is getting really popular with writers. This is a platform where you can publish articles and earn bitcoin cash from tips offered by other users. Another great site is publish0x

Don't know of any sites but I think you can write your content and post on Twitter or Instagram, someone might find interest in it and tell you more on what you can do to earn your pay.

These days read cash is getting really popular with writers. This is a platform where you can publish articles and earn bitcoin cash from tips offered by other users. Another great site is publish0x
Please can you explain more about this platform you have just mention . and do you have any understanding about their payment rate ? because I am a writer and I am looking for the best paid to write website I can write for.. Thanks

There are alot of platform or writing site which you can used to gain some income even though it's very stressful and sometimes the best information you can get, is to engage on survey about the available platform rather than someone advice.

Do you know of any Website where I can Get paid To Write articles. This is a fantastic question that needed to be verified very well.

There are many numbers of paid to write platform which are in operation and existing in the internet. The only thing is to embark on research and other kind of survey which may helped you comes across the legit ones.
There are alot of platforms which you can be paid to write or posting of articles but it depends on what you are capable of doing best. This is because most of the platform seeks to earned from your skills.

Last edited:
I strongly believe that there are sites that one can write either article, poem and others and get paid, the few sites I know are site like freelancer, site like LinkedIn and others. Once your articles or poem is okay, you get paid.

I am also looking for one right now , and it's just unfortunate that is very very difficult for somebody to get a particular website that they will be able to earn from writing articles.

I am also looking for one right now , and it's just unfortunate that is very very difficult for somebody to get a particular website that they will be able to earn from writing articles.
Its like you are new to the online world or earning I have been in this field for several years now doing some content writing service for some website I once work with(Iwritter)then writterbay they pay good rate for each content you write but your content need to be good and error free you can also try biding some project with upwork its a good place to fine article writing service

If the contents that you are posting on some of these websites are usually high quality ones, the admin can hire you to write top-notch article for his website and pay you good amount of money .

There are actually many websites where you can get paid to write articles in English even if you are not a native speaker. Readcash, noisecash and hive are there. In fact you can write the articles in your native language and submit. Or you can use Google traslnslator
That is so enlightening I have not use the so call readcash before but I know of a site which a freind introduce me to sometime ago and it was call hubpages,thou they demand very high quality content and error free content otherwise your article wont be accepted

You can apply for gigs on the numerous Freelancing sites that are available on the internet. You can create an account on fiverr and upwork this is where you can get people who would like to employ you to write articles for them.

Publish0x is an amazing website to get paid for posting and even reading keep in mind you get paid in crypto
You earn way more for posting than typing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds