Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Know Of Any Website Where I Can Get Paid To Write Articles?

Talking of site that one can get paid for writing an article, I know about one but I do not know wether it functioning up to now Sha, well it is popularly know as freelancer.com, you get paid for any verified assignment you answer or article and others

Advertisement Placeholder
Talking of site that one can get paid for writing an article, I know about one but I do not know wether it functioning up to now Sha, well it is popularly know as freelancer.com, you get paid for any verified assignment you answer or article and others
That's true mate, and to be more informed I will like you know that freelancer.com is still very much operational and you can get content writing gigs and other online related jobs on the platform.

That's true mate, and to be more informed I will like you know that freelancer.com is still very much operational and you can get content writing gigs and other online related jobs on the platform.
Yes that is true the site now changes the name to getafreelancer,its a good place where you can fine article to write,but if you are talking about an article site I think writterbay is the best which I use previously to earn butnow I dont know how they operate

I have not worked on any article writing site so for me to give you the information on the site that you can get paid by writing at the article it will be difficult to get.

Yes, I can suggest you a app which pays for writing articles, it not necessary to be expert in writing, a beginner can also write articles here and earn some extra money. I being using this app for a very few days by writing articles, but i have seen there, many are making decent money. App name is Niblik, search in google app.

There is a lot of competition on freelance sites and you will have to wait a long time before receiving an order. I advise you to visit special sites for writing articles.

There is a lot of competition on freelance sites and you will have to wait a long time before receiving an order. I advise you to visit special sites for writing articles.
what are the special site you are talking about I only know about hubpages and writterbay which we can make money from writing content like article,I also know about a site like upwork which this can be done,for now am not into those service but soon I will start writing with hubpages

Here are the best ones: ProBlogger, Craigslist, BloggingPro. These sites are worth a try.

Currently I don't know of any website where I could make articles and make money I focused mainly on paid to post forums me and that is what I do now instead of writing articles.

Currently I don't know of any website where I could make articles and make money I focused mainly on paid to post forums me and that is what I do now instead of writing articles.
I know of a site call writerbay they rewards you for contributing good content to them,I also beleive that if you know how to write good and quality content then expect to make alot of money from the site its an old site but am not longer working with them

You can sign up with copy blogger. The website has a section in which website owners are looking for different content writers to handle up blog post on their website. If you're very good at writing content, you are going to make consistent income on the platform.

I have never ever tried article writing I prefer fors. I usually like writing short posts compared to long ones. I can suggest that you se Upwork, and fivver since I hear people talking about it. I am sure they are legit but I don't know how the payment is and through which method.

Working in freelancing sites has been tiring and full of stress nowadays because there are many people working in freelancing websites which makes the work more tedious .

I have spent the last few hours looking for where you write and submit my articles for money but it was all futile. Most sites like English but there are some that will ask for your best language and merge you up with clients. I am still searching for such platforms
Right now I have no idea. But I can make a suggestion to where you can find such jobs. Register on Upwork, make sure your profile is good enough and start applying there for article writing role. There are tons of opportunities there

Right now I have no idea. But I can make a suggestion to where you can find such jobs. Register on Upwork, make sure your profile is good enough and start applying there for article writing role. There are tons of opportunities there
It seems a lot of people are very much interested on upwork than fiverr. A lot of freelancers complain that fiverr is too saturated and jobs are too cheap because of higher competition. That seems to be true.

It seems a lot of people are very much interested on upwork than fiverr. A lot of freelancers complain that fiverr is too saturated and jobs are too cheap because of higher competition. That seems to be true.

I think the reason why they are interested in Upwork is that they might be getting more work there? Fiverr is also a great option, but it is a really competitive platform.

I think the reason why they are interested in Upwork is that they might be getting more work there? Fiverr is also a great option, but it is a really competitive platform.
A lot of people are very much interested in Upwork. Personally I don't know the reason for this but maybe people who are in the platform already will be able to explain better. Are you a freelancer ?

Paid to post platform can help you make money by writing of articles but it's seems so many people are not comfortable with most paid to post website earning rate . There are freelance platform that can help you earn money in this way

If you have been working on freelancing site for sometimes , you should be able to write a good article and also working on forum sites help you to work on writing articles .

Well, the best advice is for you to create a blog and be uploading your articles there. Most time, we waste our time searching for website that pay writer, while we neglect the most important thing, which is to develop our writing skill. Nobody will hire someone to write an article for him and will glad to still be the one to edit it. Being a non native speaker is not actually a barrier. I know many writer from Africa and india that are making big money from writing. Skill is the most important thing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds