Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Know Of Any Website Where I Can Get Paid To Write Articles?

Iwriters and Fiverr are couple of sites, where you can try your luck as an article writer. I have to tell you, that there is a huge competition in Fiverr. Best part of it is, if you find clients, who are content with your articles, they will return to you ever time for more articles.

Advertisement Placeholder
Hubpages is so professional same with listvere,there are so many article writing site around,like edusson and allwriting thou its been so long since I use any of the content writing service,another thing is that some of them dont accept my country
That could be an issue to deal with for the time being,but you don't have to give up the search,as there are some that can actually accept what you can offer,even if it means to transcribe to english language.

Common friend, get up and search for it. It's right away there. Although let me share one with you. Presently, appen are looking for people to write articles for them and I bet it with you the pay is very okay, $6 per task.

Common friend, get up and search for it. It's right away there. Although let me share one with you. Presently, appen are looking for people to write articles for them and I bet it with you the pay is very okay, $6 per task.

Unfortunately, searching is easy but selecting the right kind of sites from a long list of sites is quite difficult tasks for many people. Thanks for letting me know about Appen, but it seems i have read about this site before. Anyway, I will try it.

I can recommend you Fiverr. It is an honest, paying site, and it is in the online world for many many years. I would like to warn you, that there is a big competition on Fiverr, many talented persons are looking for a job there. You can try your luck there too.

It is possible to make money as a writer from freelance marketplace. You just need to take time and sign up. On Upwork, you can sign up as a freelancer and start rendering article services to the people over there.

Hi Folks! I live in an Asian country, and I am not a native English speaker. I would like to earn money writing great articles for various platforms. I know simple search over the internet will give a good list of websites that accept writers. However, they all require you to be really good at English and you must have a degree. A single grammatical mistake will make the editor angry. I would like to know about any kind of site that pay writers and also accept non-native English speakers on their site. Thanks!
I know of buzzidea.online
You make post your articles (minimum of 150 words) and earn buzzcoins.
However, this site does not allow for any other language apart from English.

their are site's like paid for articles. this also a legit site of making money you can earn a good amount of money there by providing a quality and good contents.

I think you can check out jiba forum as I guess there are now fully into article writing. So if you're good with it then you can go check it out if their policy suits you.

I am not sure of this site is accepting new users, but iwriter is a legit site where you can write articles for clients. You earn better if you get a lot of reviews and level up

I just came across a site that you can earn some crypto coins just by writing and reading an article. The site is publishOx. They need crypto news and writings. You will be tipped and you also tip yourself

their are site's like paid for articles. this also a legit site of making money you can earn a good amount of money there by providing a quality and good contents.

I know already about the "PaidForArticles" site. It is an Indian site and I am still not sure if they are legit. There CPM rate is definitely unrealistic.

Their are many sites online that you can earn money by writing articles. Their is a site called paid for articles maybe you should give it a trial.

Their are many sites online that you can earn money by writing articles. Their is a site called paid for articles maybe you should give it a trial.

Have you written articles for PaidForArticles? I am really sorry but I am not able to find any good evidence that PaidForArticles is a legit site. The site lacks good reviews.

Hi Folks! I live in an Asian country, and I am not a native English speaker. I would like to earn money writing great articles for various platforms. I know simple search over the internet will give a good list of websites that accept writers. However, they all require you to be really good at English and you must have a degree. A single grammatical mistake will make the editor angry. I would like to know about any kind of site that pay writers and also accept non-native English speakers on their site. Thanks!

why not try posting your service on a freelancer site? maybe someone needs quality items and they turn to you.

Have you written articles for PaidForArticles? I am really sorry but I am not able to find any good evidence that PaidForArticles is a legit site. The site lacks good reviews.
I have never used the site I heard about it from someone on a forum but I have never make use of it. Have you visit the site? I don't think if it is legit too.

It seems that the site does not have many Active users. I joined the site a while ago but I have not posted there because of the doubts I have. I don't know anyone who has gotten paid there.

It seems that the site does not have many Active users. I joined the site a while ago but I have not posted there because of the doubts I have. I don't know anyone who has gotten paid there.

What about vocal media? I have heard that they pay $ for thousand views and as far as I know this is a fine CPM rate and it can be a good CPM rate if vocal media attract thousands of unique visitors per day.

Try Fiverr. You can easily sell articles if you are good at marketing your gig. You cna also try upwork where you can find a lot of article writing jobs

Try Fiverr. You can easily sell articles if you are good at marketing your gig. You cna also try upwork where you can find a lot of article writing jobs

Those two websites are out of my list due to various reasons. I would like to know if there are any great revenue-sharing websites that could pay a high CPM rates for articles?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds