Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Know Of Any Website Where I Can Get Paid To Write Articles?

Yes I know numerous sites that pays by posting articles on post of high quality content apart form bizdustry. Some among Wich I know are Amazon, beermoney forum and trendri

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I know numerous sites that pays by posting articles on post of high quality content apart form bizdustry. Some among Wich I know are Amazon, beermoney forum and trendri
There are some platforms that could pay you really high if you are willing to write high-quality content. And people with good writing skills can established their own personal website and write content to earn money through Google adsense. It is even one of the simplest way money could be made on the internet with a writing skill.

There are many sites that pays you to write articles nowadays , I think the latest site that included article writing on their site is trendri forum sites where you can make $0.1 - $0.4 per article which is 400 word's.

Apart from forums that pays you for making some posts. There are alot of sites that pays for creating some articles or engaging in their writing contests. You can research about that.

Hi Folks! I live in an Asian country, and I am not a native English speaker. I would like to earn money writing great articles for various platforms. I know simple search over the internet will give a good list of websites that accept writers. However, they all require you to be really good at English and you must have a degree. A single grammatical mistake will make the editor angry. I would like to know about any kind of site that pay writers and also accept non-native English speakers on their site. Thanks!
The most well-known websites that pay writers include Textbroker, iWriter, and Contently. Before registering, make sure to understand the payment-related laws and regulations that apply to each of these websites.

Hi Folks! I live in an Asian country, and I am not a native English speaker. I would like to earn money writing great articles for various platforms. I know simple search over the internet will give a good list of websites that accept writers. However, they all require you to be really good at English and you must have a degree. A single grammatical mistake will make the editor angry. I would like to know about any kind of site that pay writers and also accept non-native English speakers on their site. Thanks!
I know some of them but the payments are not encouraging. I cannot imagine myself getting $0.5 for one article. Such a payment is enough to demonization me.

Yeah, forum coin is actually the only site that pays me for article writing currently. They pay is not much but I get to practice the article writing skill and writing 400 words is not that hard.
Intresting Forumcoin is a great forum. I post on there from time to time. I've never been too interested in writing articles, but I might try it out and see how it goes. I hope they will accept me.

There are many sites that pays you to write articles nowadays , I think the latest site that included article writing on their site is trendri forum sites where you can make $0.1 - $0.4 per article which is 400 word's.

Just 40 cents for a 400 word article? Oh really? Not a single person would ever work for those rates. I won't even type a single word for those rates. The fact remains that inflation has increased so much, and I believe that freelancers should be paid more.

Just 40 cents for a 400 word article? Oh really? Not a single person would ever work for those rates. I won't even type a single word for those rates. The fact remains that inflation has increased so much, and I believe that freelancers should be paid more.

Seriously I keep wondering why some writers will accept such kind of low pay for doing some certain kind of job because it is not something I can resonate with at all. The cheapest I will charge for 200 words article is $25. If you won't pay it, leave it.

Yes, there are several websites where you can get paid to write articles. Such websites are Upwork, freelancer, iWriter, textbroker, constant content. Carefully review the terms, conditions, and payment structure of each platform to ensure they align with your goals and expectations.

Fiverr, SEOclerks, WordClerks, Upwork, and a few others I'm sure. Those are the ones I am most aware of, but there are other sites out there I'm surly forgetting about.

Fiverr, SEOclerks, WordClerks, Upwork, and a few others I'm sure. Those are the ones I am most aware of, but there are other sites out there I'm surly forgetting about.

I was not able to make any sales on WordClerks like I did on Seoclearks. Do you know that it's the same person that owns both Seoclearks and WordClerks? Her name is Beverly. I have had a very good working relationship with her.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds