Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Know Of Any Website Where I Can Get Paid To Write Articles?

Hi Folks! I live in an Asian country, and I am not a native English speaker. I would like to earn money writing great articles for various platforms. I know simple search over the internet will give a good list of websites that accept writers. However, they all require you to be really good at English and you must have a degree. A single grammatical mistake will make the editor angry. I would like to know about any kind of site that pay writers and also accept non-native English speakers on their site. Thanks!
You can create a writing gig on fiverr, and hope you get orders or you can join websites like iwriters of join incomeschool by Jim and Ricky as they do have writing vacancies occassionally.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can create a writing gig on fiverr, and hope you get orders or you can join websites like iwriters of join incomeschool by Jim and Ricky as they do have writing vacancies occassionally.

I am quite aware of fiverr. i do not intend to try it because it is just too hard to earn good amount of money there because you may never actually get order. i prefer sites where orders are available already and I have the choice to choose orders.

There are few sites that pays for writing, I know of book club and bookworm.
I do not know so many but I hope you can check on the two

Hi Folks! I live in an Asian country, and I am not a native English speaker. I would like to earn money writing great articles for various platforms. I know simple search over the internet will give a good list of websites that accept writers. However, they all require you to be really good at English and you must have a degree. A single grammatical mistake will make the editor angry. I would like to know about any kind of site that pay writers and also accept non-native English speakers on their site. Thanks!
This particular website that we are on right now is the perfect example of a website that will pay you for high-quality articles that you write and submit here you can message Alexander for that or you can go into one of those sections on the forum to check for how you can be posting articles to be getting paid for them aside the amount you are earning posting and commenting on the forum.

This particular website that we are on right now is the perfect example of a website that will pay you for high-quality articles that you write and submit here you can message Alexander for that or you can go into one of those sections on the forum to check for how you can be posting articles to be getting paid for them aside the amount you are earning posting and commenting on the forum.

Do you mean that Bizdustry is paying people to write articles? I never got any notification that says so. Are really sure about it? There is a publication section in Bizdustry's forum; however, they I am not sure if they pay you to publish articles.

There are so many freelance writing work available on different freelancing platforms like upwork and fiverr, you have to be really good though

Do you mean that Bizdustry is paying people to write articles? I never got any notification that says so. Are really sure about it? There is a publication section in Bizdustry's forum; however, they I am not sure if they pay you to publish articles.
I am very sure of it. I have read a topic on this article's writing and I don't know if Alexander is still continuing this because he said it in a topic that he posted some time ago in fact even advertised it so all you just have to do is search for the topic.

Actually, get paid to write platforms are where you can make a lot of cash working either as a part-time or full time worker, but it is rather unfortunate that all the platforms you have searched demands for English speaking workers and degree. Personally, I don't know of any paid to write platforms that needs other languages apart from English. Maybe you should keep on searching and you may see. Just my opinion though.

You can just do your own research to know if the site has been people from your country or it was only him that was banned , just don't judge by one person's reply on the post.
How do you know that they have banned writers from your country? Did you get any kind of message on their screen when you access the site? I am worried because I want to work there.

I think if you are a good writing skill you can go to fiverri or freelance because there are a lot of work you can do to earn good money from the website.

You can write articles in several article writing sites such as Hubpages, Vocal Media and Medium. As long as you have the payment processor that they use. You can also just go the long way and grow your blog. That way, you won't have to depend on a third party site and other people's instructions in order to earn.

Yeah - it's actually what I have heard about Hubpages being one of the good websites where you can easily get writing articles jobs. I have also been making use of Seoclerks.

Yeah - it's actually what I have heard about Hubpages being one of the good websites where you can easily get writing articles jobs. I have also been making use of Seoclerks.

As far as I know, SEO clerks have been one of the oldest site on the internet. I want to know the current status of SEOclerks. Do you work on SEOclerks right now? How much money do you earn on monthly basis?

Though jiba is a paid to post website, it offers its users to write article and get paid for that. Users can earn from $1 to $5 based on the quality of the article

Though jiba is a paid to post website, it offers its users to write article and get paid for that. Users can earn from $1 to $5 based on the quality of the article
I have not heard of jiba before what I know is a site called writterbay'this is a good content writing website that pays good amount of money for each article they also offer some bonus and let members feels comfortable,I never write for jiba before but will give them a try after reading this post

I have not heard of jiba before what I know is a site called writterbay'this is a good content writing website that pays good amount of money for each article they also offer some bonus and let members feels comfortable,I never write for jiba before but will give them a try after reading this post

Jiba is also known as TheCashTimeForum. It is a get paid to post forum but you cannot earn anything in there and now that website no longer pays a good amount of money.

Jiba is also known as TheCashTimeForum. It is a get paid to post forum but you cannot earn anything in there and now that website no longer pays a good amount of money.
I now understand what you mean,I thought that jiba was different,so you are talking about thecashtimeforum?I think the forum started paying how long has it been since you go into the forum?they now has new admin and they announce something related to payment sometime ago maybe I will check the forum again

Though it is always good to give a trial on the sites that can pay for your writings like hubpages,but one thing is that most of these sites do accept writtings in english and this could be a huge task for you.

Though it is always good to give a trial on the sites that can pay for your writings like hubpages,but one thing is that most of these sites do accept writtings in english and this could be a huge task for you.
Hubpages is so professional same with listvere,there are so many article writing site around,like edusson and allwriting thou its been so long since I use any of the content writing service,another thing is that some of them dont accept my country

You can sign up with freelance websites. Majority of them have a section for article writers of different kind. you must be dedicated enough as there are lot of competition in the marketplace.

There are so many freelance writing work available on different freelancing platforms like upwork and fiverr, you have to be really good though
Yeah, those freelance sites require really top notch writers. Your skills should be really great so as to be chosen by clients there. So it is best to take your time and learn firsy before you start working there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds