Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do You Know Of Any Website Where I Can Get Paid To Write Articles?

Actually there are many places now that you can write various articles to get paid now and some of the popular sites are freelance, fiverr, Upwork, amazon and others.

Advertisement Placeholder
Actually there are many places now that you can write various articles to get paid now and some of the popular sites are freelance, fiverr, Upwork, amazon and others.
Amazon is a nice way of generating passive income but freelancing platform is much more difficult for people to generate passive income with it. Most people are struggling to make it in freelance platform.

Amazon is a nice way of generating passive income but freelancing platform is much more difficult for people to generate passive income with it. Most people are struggling to make it in freelance platform.
Yeah.. I really agree with you, with Amazon once you are a good reader and one that understand things fast, you will be able to earn cool money with no one to mentor or coach you.

Yeah.. I really agree with you, with Amazon once you are a good reader and one that understand things fast, you will be able to earn cool money with no one to mentor or coach you.
Well it does not necessarily need a heavy mentorship because it is something you are to research and know how money can be made with Amazon if you are good at writing content. Content writers are those enjoying such the platform as I see and online sellers

If you are very confident in your writing abilities then I am going to advise that you should look into the direction of freelance writing on popular freelance website like remote ok.

Well it does not necessarily need a heavy mentorship because it is something you are to research and know how money can be made with Amazon if you are good at writing content. Content writers are those enjoying such the platform as I see and online sellers
Okay.. that is nice. I do not even think of going on research about how to start earning well from Amazon. I was just tutor and ask to pay a sum amount of money to guide me on how to earn and I just lost interest.

Okay.. that is nice. I do not even think of going on research about how to start earning well from Amazon. I was just tutor and ask to pay a sum amount of money to guide me on how to earn and I just lost interest.
There is nothing wrong with paying to learn all that but things like this is not really difficult and complex like forex or cryptocurrency trading. It is nothing you can research and learn it. You just need a guide.

There is nothing wrong with paying to learn all that but things like this is not really difficult and complex like forex or cryptocurrency trading. It is nothing you can research and learn it. You just need a guide.
Alright.. though I thought I may be scam, because I learnt about how to earn from Amazon on whatapp and reaching a setting level we were ask to pay $40 for phone guide on how to earn money from the Amazon KDP.

Alright.. though I thought I may be scam, because I learnt about how to earn from Amazon on whatapp and reaching a setting level we were ask to pay $40 for phone guide on how to earn money from the Amazon KDP.
I don't know what they are interested to take you after you have paid the $40. Amazon kdp involves writing of content and posting it on Amazon to earn money. The money you will be paying will make the person guide you step-by-step on how to get started , that is all there's nothing really in there.

I don't know what they are interested to take you after you have paid the $40. Amazon kdp involves writing of content and posting it on Amazon to earn money. The money you will be paying will make the person guide you step-by-step on how to get started , that is all there's nothing really in there.
Okay.. so which one did you think it is better, to pay money for the guide or I should just go and learn it on my own? because I am really interested to earning from Amazon KDP.

Okay.. so which one did you think it is better, to pay money for the guide or I should just go and learn it on my own? because I am really interested to earning from Amazon KDP.
Well you have to check out on YouTube to get some videos on how to get started first. I think there are some videos that can give you a better explanation of how the business can be done to make money. Your niche of concentration must be as lucrative as possible.

If you are a skilled writer then I do not know why you are not looking into the direction of freelance websites where you can directly with people who want to hire.

If you are a skilled writer then I do not know why you are not looking into the direction of freelance websites where you can directly with people who want to hire.
Well it is very good to go into freelancing once your good in writing but to start earning from there will be a problem because you have to be mentored and know how to be earning form freelancer.

Well it is very good to go into freelancing once your good in writing but to start earning from there will be a problem because you have to be mentored and know how to be earning form freelancer.
Going into freelancing as a writer may be difficult but however there are less competitive skill you can concentrate on to make money. Writing is among one of the most popular skills people are offering in freelance platforms.
Going into freelancing as a writer may be difficult but however there are less competitive skill you can concentrate on to make money. Writing is among one of the most popular skills people are offering in freelance platforms.

The best thing for you as a writer is to work on creating blogs and start writing on it and after getting huge amount of followers on it you then monitize your blog with Google AdSense.

The ideal course of action for you as a writer is to work on developing blogs, start writing on them, and then, after gaining a significant following, monetize them with Google AdSense.

Google is your friend, but sometimes it doesn't bring out the websites you want, and some websites are money-making apps, but you have to be a consistent person before you learn anything else, so sha,

Yes, I know of a platform called paid for articles, you can earn a decent amount of money if you know how to write articles, you don't need to have any special skills before you can earn.

Some of these writing platforms are quite competitive, because of this you may not really have opportunity to fit in if you are not so good in writing and as such to be able to have access to so many of those platform you have to be a professional writer.

The easiest way you can monetize your writing skill is to have your own personal website. You will not have any stress with this because everything can be done at the comfort of your home without having to check out for jobs and offers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds