Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business idea you want to try out, but worry it'll fail?

Do you have a business idea that you want to try one day, but worry that it will end up being a failure instead? I have a lot of business ideas floating around in my head and I have wanted to try some of them out. Sadly I don't think many of them will do good, and could see a lot of my ideas failing.

But, do you have any business ideas you've been wanting to do or setup, but decided not to because it would probably fail?
In my opinion, capital is the main obstacle stopping many investors from investing in and starting up more profitable and successful companies. A lack of capital stifles your desire to start a business to a large extent.

Advertisement Placeholder
Due to the bad economic situation, alot of people are scared to start up a business because they are thinking it won't favour them. I wanted to invest in fish farming but I am still scared.
Fish farming is very profitable, but its not a kind of business that you can venture into like you like. You need indepth knowledge of fish farming before you start unless you want to risk your money.

I don't really have any business idea on mind but if I'll have one I'll definitely consider giving it a trial, no matter how you are failing if you keep on trying you can gain the best results.

I don't really have any business idea on mind but if I'll have one I'll definitely consider giving it a trial, no matter how you are failing if you keep on trying you can gain the best results.
Actually failure should not be a reason or bearer to stop someone from starting s business when he has the idea. failure is the best teacher and we learned alot from it.

Well there so many business ideas I have and I want to start but getting worried not because I am afraid but I am worried because I do not have the capital to start such business now.
Likewise me too, I have so many of business ideas that I am trying to start up but I am also worried about the capital to back the business up, so I don't really much capital for it now.

I have business ideas I want to try out but I'm afraid that I'm not going to be the first trying it, but I have the way I want to execute it, to make it look unique but the capital I have isn't enough to start with.

Off course, I have a lot of business ideas on my mind meanwhile,
I will actually attributed my failure to start the business to lack of fund, but fear of failing is the real reason I didn't go ahead with my plan

Moat of the reason why we are scared of starting a business thinking it might fail is because of lack of the business fund to cover the expenses , which might makes us go into debt .
Yes I have a lot of business ideas but unfortunately on the other hand I am afraid of to starting that business as well because I really don't have any experience to run that kind of business because I don't know that would be profitable for me or not because I am from a middle class family so I don't have much more money to start a such business just to lose of money I can't take risk to run untill I have much more extra money to invest in risk business

Moat of the reason why we are scared of starting a business thinking it might fail is because of lack of the business fund to cover the expenses , which might makes us go into debt .
I don't think capital is the major reason a lot of people are afraid to venture into business instead, the reason is lack of proper idea and knowledge of how the business works. Enough knowledge of the business gives you confidence.

In my opinion, capital is the main obstacle stopping many investors from investing in and starting up more profitable and successful companies. A lack of capital stifles your desire to start a business to a large extent.

I have many business idea but I always have a fear that I may fail and I think that this is a pretty common thing to think about this thing as no one wants to lose money.

I have many business idea but I always have a fear that I may fail and I think that this is a pretty common thing to think about this thing as no one wants to lose money.
Starting a business is quite risky, no doubt. Fear is quite a normal emotion to feel but you must be confident in your business plan and in yourself especially with your ability to carry the plan out.

Actually failure should not be a reason or bearer to stop someone from starting s business when he has the idea. failure is the best teacher and we learned alot from it.
That's true, I completely agree with you, if you are afraid of starting up a business because of failure you'll definitely not get the good results you want, failure's are inevitable in our businesses.

Due to the bad economic activities which had been greatly affected in most of the countries most especially the third world countries, I have tried to run a fishery farm but am scared it may not favour me due to location.

Money is the main factor that is hindering us from starting up a business, if you have money I believe business idea won't be a problem, I have a lot of business ideas.

Money is the main factor that is hindering us from starting up a business, if you have money I believe business idea won't be a problem, I have a lot of business ideas.
I don't think money is the main factor when it comes to venturing into a business. You need to get your ideas first and from there you can look for money to venture into the business. Without proper idea you will not succeed.

I think I was in this state a long time ago but not anymore as I have conquered my dear and luckily for me it turned out to be successful.
Right now, I would want to start a breeding business but I am not that afraid if what the future holds for it as I know it's a lucrative business.

Just like any other team developing and idea usually is not very difficult but then the execution is all that matters. I have a couple of business ideas but then money and fear of failure is actually stalling me.

I don't think money is the main factor when it comes to venturing into a business. You need to get your ideas first and from there you can look for money to venture into the business. Without proper idea you will not succeed.

I have many business idea but I must be honest that I always fail to try new things. For example, I am planning to invest in a token which is increasing in value, but still I am afraid to invest in the token.

I have many business idea but I must be honest that I always fail to try new things. For example, I am planning to invest in a token which is increasing in value, but still I am afraid to invest in the token.
I don't always advise people to chase pumps instead you should wait for the value of that cryptocurrency to come down. I believe there are a lot of cryptocurrencies with potentials you can buy now but you should do that with the money you can easily let go.

I don't always advise people to chase pumps instead you should wait for the value of that cryptocurrency to come down. I believe there are a lot of cryptocurrencies with potentials you can buy now but you should do that with the money you can easily let go.

I am planning to invest in a few coins that are going up as no matter what certain coins do appear to go up no matter what. But those coins are really hard to buy and you may need to undergo a very difficult process to buy those coins. For example, you may need to register on pancakeswap to buy them!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds