Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business idea you want to try out, but worry it'll fail?

Actually I do have one even though am aware that risk or failure in business is inevitable but am Also scared of investing the resources I have and later did not work out well.
This is just an indication that you should do more research about the business to find out more if it is going to be better for you to go into it or you should just ignore.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I have been operating a berbing saloon for some time now, I have been making possible efforts to see myself progressing but I don't really understand if I am or not.

Poultry farming is one of the business I would love to try out . But the scary stories of how chickens have been dying unnecessarily is one of the things that discourage me.

I have always have in mind to engage into fish farming but I have been making studies about my location and the availability of market. the finances is not the problem but market is what I always wondered about.

I have business ideas and I know they would work out. I am not scared of getting started. I only think of money that is required to get started. That is the only thing that I need right now.
money is always an important factor when it comes to venturing into businesses. Without enough money there is no way you can be able to succeed in a business venture. I also think it is important to start small if you do not have enough money.

Actually every human being has a business idea that he or she want to invest into but due to lack of fund or resources makes people not to go into business.

Well I have been operating a berbing saloon for some time now, I have been making possible efforts to see myself progressing but I don't really understand if I am or not.
One of the major strategies you can use to progress in your barbing salon business is to look up to people who are actually making some good progress. You can copy what they are doing.

Most of the business idea we have always gives us some worries incase it fails and that's the main reason why we just be serious with our business plan when planning .

There are always some things that you just think you have an idea but then you do not have so much knowledge about it and starting them is going to be extremely risky.

money is always an important factor when it comes to venturing into businesses. Without enough money there is no way you can be able to succeed in a business venture. I also think it is important to start small if you do not have enough money.

Well, I have plenty of business ideas that I would definitely like to try out in my life. However, due to a lack of capital I am not able to do that. Indeed, money plays a significant role.

The major major constraint of most of the people is not how to convert idea to business, but the money to use to establish such business is the major constraints.
Yeah, the capital to start any business idea has really constraint many people not to start any business or investment yet and that alone do discourage most people especially youths.

Well, I have plenty of business ideas that I would definitely like to try out in my life. However, due to a lack of capital I am not able to do that. Indeed, money plays a significant role.
capital is very important before you venture into in a business because without it there is no way you can be able to succeed. But you can actually start small.

As we all know, alot of people have so many different business ideas but so scared to go into it simply because of the economy that has not been favourable for almost everybody so it will be like investing something that you are not sure of it success.

Do you have a business idea that you want to try one day, but worry that it will end up being a failure instead? I have a lot of business ideas floating around in my head and I have wanted to try some of them out. Sadly I don't think many of them will do good, and could see a lot of my ideas failing.

But, do you have any business ideas you've been wanting to do or setup, but decided not to because it would probably fail?
For now I don't have any idea for a business but I am trying to make some money and do what I want to do or start a business which I want to do, I am not afraid of failure.

I will advise that you should put your idea into writing and then try to evaluate exactly what is going to stop you from achieving that and then look for ways that you can be able to maximise your chances of becoming successful.

One business model I've conceived for a while now and seen various models is food items delivery - having a ready made platform where users can order freshly sourced, organic food items. Thing is, I don't see how this erases the traditional markets or marts that we have in place which is why I'm scared of failing at it

One business model I've conceived for a while now and seen various models is food items delivery - having a ready made platform where users can order freshly sourced, organic food items. Thing is, I don't see how this erases the traditional markets or marts that we have in place which is why I'm scared of failing at it
Foood dlivery service is a very good business that you can try out, but it will be more viable if it is done or you target where companies are located because most of the offices do not have canteens.

Do you have a business idea that you want to try one day, but worry that it will end up being a failure instead? I have a lot of business ideas floating around in my head and I have wanted to try some of them out. Sadly I don't think many of them will do good, and could see a lot of my ideas failing.

But, do you have any business ideas you've been wanting to do or setup, but decided not to because it would probably fail?
The ideas are numerous and there are alot of business opportunities in this present time.
And fear of failure can cripple your potential for a billion dollar Enterprise
I personally believe that you don't have to be great in order to start but you must start in order to be great

I have so many business ideas and I'm not even worried that they will fail but I'm only worrying about the money to start them. You have to start some businesses with enough money if you don't want the business to downgrade
Money is very important in starting a business. Having an idea is not enough. It's money that'll make the idea to come to reality. Having a plan is very important as it'll give road map about the business and amount needed to start the business.

Frankly speaking I do have many business Ideas that could maybe be work out but I oftenly stucked on the starting point. This is because of the unavailability of the required amount capital and what it takes to starting them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds