Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business idea you want to try out, but worry it'll fail?

Moat of the reason why we are scared of starting a business thinking it might fail is because of lack of the business fund to cover the expenses , which might makes us go into debt .

Advertisement Placeholder
Frankly speaking I do have many business Ideas that could maybe be work out but I oftenly stucked on the starting point. This is because of the unavailability of the required amount capital and what it takes to starting them.
Capital should be part of the planning. If you don't have enough capital to kick-start a business, possibly you don't have a plan because without it, the plan wouldn't work.

Capital should be part of the planning. If you don't have enough capital to kick-start a business, possibly you don't have a plan because without it, the plan wouldn't work.
When you have a business idea , you might not have money then , but when you start making your business plan , you need to know the actual money needed to start the business and start saving up .

When you have a business idea , you might not have money then , but when you start making your business plan , you need to know the actual money needed to start the business and start saving up .
For you to transform ideas to business, you will need capital to do that and if you do not have a capital , there is absolutely no way you can transform ideas to business.

Actually I have an idea of starting an internet cafe in my area due to the fact that I have better knowledge that can help other people but am scared because alot of people are into the business both the educated and the none.
It's true that every human being has a particular business idea that he wants to venture into but could not due to some circumstances either personal, or due to the economy. in terms of finance and infrastructure.

Last edited:
frankly speaking, i have never venture into any business with the intention or the believe that the business would fail. i have never entertained such doubt before. what is usually my problem is the right capital to properly execute the business.

I have a lot of Business ideas that I will like to try them out, but the only thing that is hindering me is capital, I don't have a capital to start it up.
There is nothing hundred percent sure in this life, we all try and we failed some times, failure is inevitable in this life is something you can't escape from.

Last edited:
The final key to making sure you have a good idea that will grow into a successful business is to stay flexible. The best business owners check their ego at the door and are able to listen to customer feedback.

Foood dlivery service is a very good business that you can try out, but it will be more viable if it is done or you target where companies are located because most of the offices do not have canteens.

Yes, there are so many people who have been running food delivery business. I have seen a guy who is involved in such kind of business. He suffered during the pandemic, though.

Yes, there are so many people who have been running food delivery business. I have seen a guy who is involved in such kind of business. He suffered during the pandemic, though.
The pandemic era saw so many business collapse because the demand for goods and services reduced drastically.
Very few business survive during the pandemic.

Frankly speaking I do have many business Ideas that could maybe be work out but I oftenly stucked on the starting point. This is because of the unavailability of the required amount capital and what it takes to starting them.
Well, you can start small. Most of the big business today start small. It takes courage to start a business. If there's no capital to start big, just start with what you have. With time small business will become big business.

Well, you can start small. Most of the big business today start small. It takes courage to start a business. If there's no capital to start big, just start with what you have. With time small business will become big business.
You must not be afraid to start up a business because that is exactly where the fear lies and if you have overcome it, the rest is history.
It is very necessary to take into consideration the type of business you want to venture into.

The final key to making sure you have a good idea that will grow into a successful business is to stay flexible. The best business owners check their ego at the door and are able to listen to customer feedback.
Success and failure's are two different things, before one has to succeed he or she must go through failure, some people ended up giving up which is very bad.

Chicken farming is not a bad business idea because it is a lucrative business as the demand for chicken is increasing every day. .
If proper care is not taken , you might lose your capital in the cost of trying to make money with this business.

Success and failure's are two different things, before one has to succeed he or she must go through failure, some people ended up giving up which is very bad.
I completely agree with you.
Some people tend to look at failure the wrong way, they think it is the end and ignoring the fact that it can be a beginning of even a greater success.

Actually I have an idea of starting an internet cafe in my area due to the fact that I have better knowledge that can help other people but am scared because alot of people are into the business both the educated and the none.
It's true that every human being has a particular business idea that he wants to venture into but could not due to some circumstances either personal, or due to the economy. in terms of finance and infrastructure.
If you're interested in the business, go ahead and establish it. What you need most to start a business is knowledge and courage. The fact that some people are already in the same business with the one you're thinking of starting should not discourage.

For me I have so many business idea when it comes to starting a business, but the main problem is the capital to back it up, I know I haven't try it before but I know it's will work.

I completely agree with you.
Some people tend to look at failure the wrong way, they think it is the end and ignoring the fact that it can be a beginning of even a greater success.
That's true, there's no way you can have success without failure it doesn't work like that you need to have the experience on failure before you can succeed, that's how it works.

That's true, there's no way you can have success without failure it doesn't work like that you need to have the experience on failure before you can succeed, that's how it works.
The truth is, sometimes failure can teach you a great lesson that success can't,
Failure if taken as a failure is a great failure but if taken as a lesson could lead to a great success.

The truth is, sometimes failure can teach you a great lesson that success can't,
Failure if taken as a failure is a great failure but if taken as a lesson could lead to a great success.
That's true,but if you are good at giving up early you won't get the best you wanted, if you want to have success you have to keep aside anything the Will serves as a distraction.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds