Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business idea you want to try out, but worry it'll fail?

That's true,but if you are good at giving up early you won't get the best you wanted, if you want to have success you have to keep aside anything the Will serves as a distraction.
I admire your enthusiasm and grits.
You are indeed a highly persistent and hungry for success person I could tell from your writings.
See you at the top man.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well the only business I want to learn presently now is an online business that personally deal with domain business on how to buy and sell and if you're very good at that you can be in at least $100 within 2 months.

That's true, there's no way you can have success without failure it doesn't work like that you need to have the experience on failure before you can succeed, that's how it works.
There are some people that have been succeeding in business because they have been taking calculated risk , and they normally makes it because they believes in themselves .

I admire your enthusiasm and grits.
You are indeed a highly persistent and hungry for success person I could tell from your writings.
See you at the top man.
Yeah, if you are persistence and also if you do the needful I believe you'll get whatever you want in this life, if you are hard working nothing can hinder your from succeeding.

Yeah, if you are persistence and also if you do the needful I believe you'll get whatever you want in this life, if you are hard working nothing can hinder your from succeeding.
Absolutely, it is commonly said that nothing can hinder the firm resolve of a determined person.
I am very optimistic about that fact.

Absolutely, it is commonly said that nothing can hinder the firm resolve of a determined person.
I am very optimistic about that fact.
That's true, in this space of working online if you know what you are doing you can actually earn a decent amount of money but if you are lazy, then it's definitely not for you.

Well the only business I want to learn presently now is an online business that personally deal with domain business on how to buy and sell and if you're very good at that you can be in at least $100 within 2 months.
$100 withing 2 months? That's not for domain business. In most of the marketplace, the minimum price you can sell your domain is $100. So, if you sell 2 domain that's $200. Domain is profitable but it have its on risk.

Do you have a business idea that you want to try one day, but worry that it will end up being a failure instead? I have a lot of business ideas floating around in my head and I have wanted to try some of them out. Sadly I don't think many of them will do good, and could see a lot of my ideas failing.

But, do you have any business ideas you've been wanting to do or setup, but decided not to because it would probably fail?
I wanted to start a library. There are people who still love books and some might just be looking for a quiet place to escape to. There will be a coffee shop attached to it.

I'm scared though that people won't value it as much as I think.

Capital should be part of the planning. If you don't have enough capital to kick-start a business, possibly you don't have a plan because without it, the plan wouldn't work.

Capital is the just like the basic foundation of the business. It is almost impossible to start any kind of business without adequate finance in hand and this could make things worst if you plan to start any kind of business.

Persistency is very important, even if you are posting here on bizdustry, not all people here do earn money by posting on forums most of them thinks that this a hard way of earning money online.

Persistency is very important, even if you are posting here on bizdustry, not all people here do earn money by posting on forums most of them thinks that this a hard way of earning money online.
It is very correct that when you persist and persevere you will achieve great things on paid to post forums.
It is a very important atitude to imbibe if you want to earn reasonable amount of money on paid to post forum.

That's true, in this space of working online if you know what you are doing you can actually earn a decent amount of money but if you are lazy, then it's definitely not for you.
It is definitely never for the lazy, the lazy would always earn nothing .
It takes work to get the money, it is never free. You must have a skill to begin with.

It is definitely never for the lazy, the lazy would always earn nothing .
It takes work to get the money, it is never free. You must have a skill to begin with.
That's just it, normally a lazy person does not deserve the best, if you want the best life you definitely need to put aside all the things that are distracting you and focus.

Moat of the reason why we are scared of starting a business thinking it might fail is because of lack of the business fund to cover the expenses , which might makes us go into debt .
Yes that is what makes most people not to start any business yet because they're thinking of the failure aspect and also the expenses that will cause one to start any business he wishes.

Yes for sure I have allot of business idea in mind, but the problem I'm facing which is a barrier and obstacle to me is the necessary capital to start the business.

Well, I have a ton of company ideas that I'd like to start, but I'm worried—not because I'm fearful, but because I lack the funds to do so right now.

Actually alot of people are very much afraid of implementating some of the business ideas they have due to the effects of the pandemic and the role of the government. when the government didn't support by providing some basis amenities, it will affect the business.

Not really, i don't have any business idea i haven't tried out because i'm scared of failure. Why i haven't tried out most of the business ideas i've thought of is lack of resources and time.

As we all know, alot of people have so many different business ideas but so scared to go into it simply because of the economy that has not been favourable for almost everybody so it will be like investing something that you are not sure of it success.
The major reason a lot of people fail in businesses is because they are afraid to try out new business opportunities. Successful people always take risks and of course it could pay off.

Due to the bad economic situation, alot of people are scared to start up a business because they are thinking it won't favour them. I wanted to invest in fish farming but I am still scared.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds