Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business data??

Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??

[/QUO

No matter the kind of business that you are trying to do it's very important that you have business data that helps you to know exactly the direction that your business is going otherwise you will not know your left from your right.

Advertisement Placeholder
Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??
In every successful business out there innthe world , they must have a data that will be kept for the daiky transcation, the money going in and out of the company , the sales record and all the neccesary records must be kept.

In every successful business out there innthe world , they must have a data that will be kept for the daiky transcation, the money going in and out of the company , the sales record and all the neccesary records must be kept.
It must be kept intact indeed. Without those business data or spreadsheet it won't be possible to keep accurate record of business transactions everyday.

It is very paramount to have business data. Business data helps you to keep tab of the progress of your business activities. I maintain a daily business records to know how the business is progressing.

Of course I do have and aslo keep and maintain my business data as often as I always can. Because this will help me in the management process of my businesses to make things run smoothly

Sure! A business data will help alot in minimizing losses in a business when they arise. You just need to find a good employee to keep your business data.

Any business that does not have data to take down all their daily activities, their targeted objectives, record of the business deals then that business is not ready to become successful. These days, data matters a lot for a business so as to compile information that will be of good help to the business in the future and in the now.
Thats why we have accountants and book keepers. Employ a skilled and experience personnel to keep records of this things, that way you'll be able to know if you're making progress

Thats why we have accountants and book keepers. Employ a skilled and experience personnel to keep records of this things, that way you'll be able to know if you're making progress
Yeah it is a good strategy for all business people to have an accountant so that they can know if the business is making progress or not and again to be able to properly put all the financial aspect of the company first as a priority.

I agree with you any business that does not have a business data that is keeping records of all your day to day daily transactions then definitely they business may loss sight without knowing what it generate and what is it expenditure.

Yes, when I had a poultry farm, I kept daily records through bookkeeping of inventories products and profit. I cannot run a business without keeping records. These records will help me to evaluate and make decisions.

Having a business data is very important if you desire the growth of the business. Business data makes it easy to monitor the amount if money that comes into the business and also leaves the business at every point in time. This helps to properly manage the finances of the business and by so doing,the business would not have the problem of bankruptcy.

It is very important to all business to have business data in order to know the success of that business, so having business data is really good.

Business data is very important , i think most people and business actually have a business data that represents the information regarding the business set up and other factors

It is very important to have a database of the business finances and it must be handled properly by the owner or a professional. You need to know how money moves in and out.

It is very necessary to have a business data.
I even have a rough book where i calculate all sales and expenditures, before transferring them to the main records.
It has been helpful, it helps you know if you are running a profit or loss.

Yes, I call it my business records.
It is a book where I record all activities carried out in my business premises everyday. Sales and expenditure incurred, profit and loss made. The record is very necessary as it helps one keep track of his or her business.

A business data is very important as it allows you have the knowledge of stock, capital inflow and sales. Expenses and income are also reflected in a business data so that you will know if you're running at a loss or not.

Yes, I call it my business records.
It is a book where I record all activities carried out in my business premises everyday. Sales and expenditure incurred, profit and loss made. The record is very necessary as it helps one keep track of his or her business.
Yes, it's also a business record, you can simply keep the record using your computer to input the record for all business transactions, and keep up to date what's taking place on your business financially and otherwise.

It's more like having your business records on all departments that runs your business in order to keep track of all that goes on in your business.

I run multiple businesses, I don't have full time working staff but I hire a lot of virtual assistants as needed. U regularly monitor the work performance, profits and loss, and analyze business performance.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds