Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business data??

In a recent article, data and analytics guru Bernard Marr said: “While the average small business has less self-generated data than big players. . .this doesn’t mean big data is off limits. In fact, in many ways, big data is more suited to small businesses, because they’re generally more agile and able to act more quickly on data-driven insights.”

Advertisement Placeholder
Data helps you understand and improve business processes so you can reduce wasted money and time. Every company feels the effects of waste. It depletes resources, squanders time, and ultimately impacts the bottom line. For example, bad advertising decisions can be one of the greatest wastes of resources in a company.

Business enterprises customarily take one of three forms: individual proprietorships, partnerships, or limited-liability companies (or ...

Occurs Business data will be information that is utilized to design and work an association. This incorporates source information that a business gathers and information that has been handled, for example, determined measurements and conjectures.

Every good business will have a data of their daily, weekly, monthly and yearly sales records. When you don't keep accurate data on your business, it show you are driving the business toward a destruction mode. A good data will let you know if you are in the right direction or heading to the wrong direction.

Business data is very important to improve your business.because if you have business data you have to increase your abilities in business.and you are away from losses.gathering data help you to improve your customers requirements

Business data is very important for every businessit would give a clue of how helthy your business is doing.
I have one for my business as it enables me to know when to restock and the cash inflow and expenditure i have made over a period.

In my business the usual standard is the log book. It is a big notebook where we write all the transactions including the trips to customers and suppliers. In the logbook you can extract the purchases and sales with the amount, date and time plus the particulars. That logbook is one complete history of the business.

Yes! Every serious and genuine business should have data, data is very important for every business as it will help to keep the business in check and it also provides every basic steps and information the business have taken or may need in the future. It is advisable to always a business data

Yes, it's very necessary and it's imperative things that must be done in which to know the progress, advance, improving of a business, because it's a record of a business to be documented. Therefore, any business man/woman that don't have database can't know easily be evaluating the his/her business progress.
Every work has a proper calculations to maintain the record.get the information about their daily database.Their cost price and earn the daily routine.sales of the day.So some buisness calculate at the end of month is small buisness calculate ayat daily base the expenditure

It is very incumbent on the business owners and intending business owners to have data that will show the cash flow of the company. This can allow the company to review either its expenditure or even the income as time goes.

Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??
A lot of business just crumble ones, because they have no data base to monitor the progress of the organization, they don't monitor their interval progress and as such they crumble suddenly, it is important to have a business data

Every business have a business data that is what guide the business,despite the level of your business if you don't keep data on it that simply means you are not a serious person in business .
Data play very important role in business because data is information that is used to plan and operate an organization.Data helps you understand and improve business processes so you can reduce wasted money and time.

So far I don't have a business, but my family does, where they add all the daily information on business movements. It is the duty to be, in order to keep a better control of the number of items sold, if any item enters, the costs and the update of this.

Yes, business idea is Basic key to start any business that you want. If you have not your own idea to start new thing in business market, you can not do anything because when you know about idea from others, it means you have not any idea and not sincere with yourself to do something new. So I think you should develop it across you own not by other.

A business data is what forms both profit and loss, so if the business is not going your way, so you will need to analyze your data and pin point what is really going on, moreso if your business go your way that means your data is right.

Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??
It is very important as a business to have data, this is the lifeline of every business, it tells the story whether good or bad and can be used for analysis. From stock keeping to financial records to customers information. Every business must have data.

It is very important as a business to have data, this is the lifeline of every business, it tells the story whether good or bad and can be used for analysis. From stock keeping to financial records to customers information. Every business must have data.
That is the spreadsheet for business owners to have to calculate every transactions that went through in their business for the day. Keeping every business transaction datas makes the owner to know how much is going out and coming in.

Even the neighborhood stores or shops or sellers have a data base. A data base is highly important so as to consistently meet the needs of the people or consumers. With the data base, you would have quality information concerning a good or product and it's availability so as not to miss consumers and buyers

Any business working without spreadsheet, database is set to ruin its business progress. Because such business owner won't quote accurately what went in or out of the business. As such, it will be a costly mistake that will make him not know he's on the loss side.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds