Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business data??

I have the data of my business that contains every information of the business, the customers which I had sold something or have worked with before. This include the exact work, the re and the fees and terms involved in the deals.

Advertisement Placeholder
Any business working without spreadsheet, database is set to ruin its business progress. Because such business owner won't quote accurately what went in or out of the business. As such, it will be a costly mistake that will make him not know he's on the loss side.
This is practically true and it is the more reason why regardless the size of the business we should try as much as possible to keep record so that you will be able to measure the progress level of the business and to take proper decisions when necessary.

This is practically true and it is the more reason why regardless the size of the business we should try as much as possible to keep record so that you will be able to measure the progress level of the business and to take proper decisions when necessary.
Sure, you spoke with humor and experience. Every entrepreneur who is eager to succeed needs a spreadsheet, to keep all business records for the day and continuously.

The first business I ran I was making profit or because there was no record according to track the level of success and even in terms of credit facilities or Federal government grants I couldn't get because of lack of record.

The SWOT analysis is a powerful method for analysing and making decisions in a variety of company and organisational circumstances.

Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) is an acronym for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats. Below is information on the roots and inventors of SWOT research. The headings of a SWOT analysis provide a good context for analysing a company's strategy, role, and direction.

It will really be crazy to see a business running without any data, no matter how secured or assured a business is,data is important. Else you are at the verge of winding down

Lol, its crazy indeed, very hilarious one. That's just to say, a farmer going to farm without the farming tools. That won't work, one nerds a spreadsheet to record all business expenses, to actually know if its gaining or not.

Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??
A business ventures or company that does not have data is not a healthy business and can collapse anytime because there's no record of day to day activities, and their will be room for embezzlement.

Yes, every business should have a data. Without a record for all business expenditures shows that the business have no cutting edge or eager to move forward.

In business, when it comes to the side of data, I do not joke about it at all. I have books where I keep the records of all my transactions with clients, business information and also how i access my clients based on their information. Business data Is very important.

Is very good for all business to have data in the business so to keep your business growing, data is very important in a business so to know when the business is not functioning well.

It is good to keep daily records of business activities so as to keep tag of the progress of the business. I maintain a good accounting record everyday, it contains the daily sales and expenses incurred for every business day.

One thing that keeps a business running is the ability to keep record and manage data. This will ensure that the daily and annually cash flow in the business is positive.

It is important to have a database this is because database gives a total run down of how far the business has come. And when issues arises one can always go back to the database.

Data is one of the most important things I consider when wanting to make a decision and as such I would not advice any business to play with their customer data no matter what.

Well, in reply to your question in the above post concerning if I have a business data showing income, expenditure, and all those other accounting details, well i think every business owner should incorporate these indeed

I actually do have a small book which I write the pain points which I think need to be solved around me. So right now, I can proudly say I have a host of business plans too.

It is important to have a business data of your business, it will help you to keep tab of all your daily business activities. I have business data because it helps me to know the performance my business.

This is very important and it’s the duty of the accounting department to ensure records of each financial transactions is well kept and make sure there’s accountability for each penny spent and received. Though my business is still small and growing, I keep records of each financial dealings
The business data is very important for the business to be able to research on any area that they are not doing well and also for them to be able to improve on those areas that the happens not to be doing well.

It is important to have a business data of your business, it will help you to keep tab of all your daily business activities. I have business data because it helps me to know the performance my business.
That's good. With your business data you'll be able to take accountability of your expenditures, and to know if profit are coming or not.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds