Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business data??

Business data is information that is used to plan and operate an organization. This includes source data that a business collects and data that has been processed such as calculated metrics and forecasts

Advertisement Placeholder
I dont have a business data for my business but I'm definitely working on it as this will help me analyse the finanacial part of my business with terms of how the inflow and outflow of my company is. This is great development for any entrepreneur who is using it

your business needs to have appropriate data, this will make the business to be standard and the people will respect that. Ensure that you have a very strong database for your business, let adequate records be kept for almost everything done in the company, this will boost the confidence the business has
Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??

Every reasonable business, every new and old business, every small and big business should have data if really they are interested in the success of the business, data helps you know all about your income and your outcome, it helps you know area to improve more on.

Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??
It depends on the type of business that you do! I think it should be necessary for business! But we neglects this part always.
Quote of the day
Stay focused: don't be distracted with worldly activities, it will stray you out of course of destiny: always stay focused

everyone in this modern period of time is having data of business it includes sales purchasing production everything is available in the data so everyone is nowadays and in now in new modern generation like to have data really important and necessary to collect all information and data collection without having data we cannot recognise The Lost and profit of the company or business due to having data we can recognise each and everything the prophet and the last of the company and how production is is done by the workers and employers in the recent and past days.

Well yesbi have a business plan. My business plan is to own a restaurant or an eatery anything that has to do with food because food is very important to human beings food is fuel cause without food you won't have strength so food business is a good business and it has little risk involved.

Data base is a very crucial thing in a well organized business. Data base of a company contains all the vital pieces of information which bears all the customers, employees and other financial management record. It is the the only source that can be visited for any information anytime.

As a business owner, I do not joke with any metrics, I measure my customer metrics very well and teach every sale and how it affects my business. All this data are essential for me in making informed decisions in the future and also instruct my employees to do the same.

Yes it is very important and necessary to have business data that consists of everything. Because business is all about profit and expenses, so try to evaluate the data plus business is related to accounting so this should be part and parcel of Business.

Any businesses that doesn't record the activities of their day to day activities is headed for doom and such businesses doesn't have any purpose. Keeping data is essential for reference purposes and it shows the progress level of that business.

I have both soft copy and hard copy of all data and record of daily transactions of my business, this always makes it easier for proper book keeping and accounting record.

your business needs to have appropriate data, this will make the business to be standard and the people will respect that. Ensure that you have a very strong database for your business, let adequate records be kept for almost everything done in the company, this will boost the confidence the business has
Yeah, its good to have business database on order to keep all business records made in every week, month, and year. This data is necessary to keep up to date of the business progress to ascertain if their is gain or losses made so far.

5 Sep 2019 — Businesses as diverse as life-insurance agencies, hotels, and product management companies are now using data to improve their marketing strategies, customer experience, and to understand ...

Yes its necessary that a business has a business data in order to know your expenditures, whether you are making profits or losses. It will also help a business know what to cut down on.Makes one to be able to compare the profits and losses over a given period say a year.

I do not have any business data that contains information because I do not have a visit but whenever I have a business I must have those things because they are the things that shows the amount of cells in a day and amount of money make in a day which can actually make us understand if we are losing or we are gaining.

Well data saving really helps to manage a successful business.
Knowing about the business Getting information about how the business is run is involved. What is the percentage chance of running a four cotton business?If you keep in mind while doing business that the expected rover never goes to a loss, you have to collect complete data about the bar.Try to be fully aware of this business, where to vote is required.

Yeah, its good to have business database on order to keep all business records made in every week, month, and year. This data is necessary to keep up to date of the business progress to ascertain if their is gain or losses made so far.
Yeah exactly... in any business one is doing, it is very good to have the database of what is being done so as to be able to measure the performance of the company at the end of the accounting year. It ensures accountability and it's very good.

Business data is very important, it's a record that shows if your business is actually growing or not, you can't be running a business blind, so data is required also for reference purposes and to avoid mistakes

5 Sep 2019 — Businesses as diverse as life-insurance agencies, hotels, and product management companies are now using data to improve their marketing strategies, customer experience, and to understand ...
Data is needed to keep every track record of any organization intact. Without database records, i don't think their will be any achievement stored for future references. I make sure i keep the data's of the things i utilize in my offline business intact cos they help in keeping every dime expenditures intact.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds