Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business data??

You are correct without a shadow of a doubt. It is essential to record this kind of information for future reference. In addition, this data can help to ascertain the productivity of workers and use it as an assessment of their capabilities
Keeping a business data is very important for your business in order to know the record about your business to know if your business is making progress or not so as to know how to handle the business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Keeping a business data is very important for your business in order to know the record about your business to know if your business is making progress or not so as to know how to handle the business.
Collecting and recording data diligently is very helpful because the data tells the true story about the direction the business is heading in. Data that has not been tampered with cannot be skewed to support any assumptions or claims that may be untrue

This is true because keeping an untrained eye on data collection and recording will only lead to haphazard dealings in the organization resulting in a decline of the productivity of workers, and the company at large.
That is one of the observable characteristics. People that are interested to establish a business should be able to know how to manage a business effectively, interms of the record keeping you are talking about.

That is one of the observable characteristics. People that are interested to establish a business should be able to know how to manage a business effectively, interms of the record keeping you are talking about.
The collection and recording of data is very important because it can show each worker's strength and weakness which can aid the company in making informed decisions without sentiment or favoritism.

I believe so every serious business organisation or company have a record of everything that goes on in the organization especially when it comes to finances and inventory. Record keeping is very important no. matter the type of business you do.
Yes, it's very important to every business owner should have business data in their business, in order to know about you are getting from the business in return, and also to know your daily sales, this is how you know if actually the business is growing or not.

Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??

I think that each and every business has data and this is why they hire accountants in order to maintain data and other necessary financial information to run the business.

I don't really have a personal business at the moment but I believe having a business data is very important, it will help you in a lot of things and even in terms of gaining success.

I don't really have a personal business at the moment but I believe having a business data is very important, it will help you in a lot of things and even in terms of gaining success.
Having a busines data for your business is very important because you need to put down a lot of activities going in and out of your company, the money coming in and and going out , the list of things you sold need to be properly recorded for future reference .

The collection and recording of data is very important because it can show each worker's strength and weakness which can aid the company in making informed decisions without sentiment or favoritism.
You spoke wisely Bigron. When proper record is being kept in a business organisation , business owners and management will know when and what to do in case things are not working perfectly as they expected.

I think that each and every business has data and this is why they hire accountants in order to maintain data and other necessary financial information to run the business.
Not all businesses hire professional accountants . They will just hired random people as Cashiers to take proper record of everything that is happening in the business organisation. This sometimes may not be the best most especially for professional business.

Not all businesses hire professional accountants . They will just hired random people as Cashiers to take proper record of everything that is happening in the business organisation. This sometimes may not be the best most especially for professional business.

They hire professional accountants at a higher level. Even banks also have cashiers as well. However, even those cashiers have some sort of degree, as far as I know.

I don't think every business needs it, the ones that really want to be successful needs a data plan.
So to become a successful businessman one needs a business plan to ensure smooth running of the business and yes, I have it

You spoke wisely Bigron. When proper record is being kept in a business organisation , business owners and management will know when and what to do in case things are not working perfectly as they expected.
Record keeping and documentation also keeps every worker on their toes in order to avoid any schoolboy errors in the workplace which could lead to a severe punishment like a suspension or dismissal.

They hire professional accountants at a higher level. Even banks also have cashiers as well. However, even those cashiers have some sort of degree, as far as I know.
Some people here may not even be interested to employ people that have graduated from the University because they are trying to minimise and cut off the rate of paying higher salary.

Record keeping and documentation also keeps every worker on their toes in order to avoid any schoolboy errors in the workplace which could lead to a severe punishment like a suspension or dismissal.
This generally indicate that record keeping In business organisation is very important. It can also at the same time prevent mismanagement of funds by dubious employees.

This generally indicate that record keeping In business organisation is very important. It can also at the same time prevent mismanagement of funds by dubious employees.
The necessity of documentation in an enterprise cannot be understated. It goes quite a long way to eradicate a lackadaisical attitude towards work on the part of employees, because the number of sales could be recorded daily.

Having a busines data for your business is very important because you need to put down a lot of activities going in and out of your company, the money coming in and and going out , the list of things you sold need to be properly recorded for future reference .
That's true, not only that business data helps in a lot of things, if you have a business data it will help you to know the success you have achieve, I like this idea.

The necessity of documentation in an enterprise cannot be understated. It goes quite a long way to eradicate a lackadaisical attitude towards work on the part of employees, because the number of sales could be recorded daily.
People that are establishing a business should be able to understand the risks factors involved in starting and managing a business without proper record-keeping. They obviously wouldn't know when the market is bad or good

People that are establishing a business should be able to understand the risks factors involved in starting and managing a business without proper record-keeping. They obviously wouldn't know when the market is bad or good
Record keeping enables you to keep track of expenditure which tends to minimize risks taken quite a bit in most companies. It also makes sure that everything is balanced and in order within the enterprise.

You have stated the importance of record-keeping. But does it really mean that it is not quite possible for business to completely succeed when they have not taken into account record of every transaction that is happening in the business ? @Bigron

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds