Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business data??

Keeping business data is very important for the future of the business because you might need a reference to build another business in the future thereby making it easy for you

Advertisement Placeholder
In business the keeping of data and good record of the activitie of the daily operation of the business is very important.I personally have a comprehensive data of my daily operation and how expenses and income are going out and coing in.

I do have records of the sales that I made online. I have a target on the amount to make on a daily basis and this is the exact amount that one should be able to manage.

Every business need to have a business data, that is how you will know if your business if going forward or going backwards. You need to have a good business data for your business. Every business needs it for a good business growth

Yes, it's very necessary and it's imperative things that must be done in which to know the progress, advance, improving of a business, because it's a record of a business to be documented. Therefore, any business man/woman that don't have database can't know easily be evaluating the his/her business progress.
One of the things that most business persons usually face is their inability to keep proper records of all their business transactions,and that is where the issue of accountability will come in,it will make the business owner to be seen as unserious.

Every business need to have a business data, that is how you will know if your business if going forward or going backwards. You need to have a good business data for your business. Every business needs it for a good business growth
Data analysis is very important in the line of business , because its the business data that will make you know if you are gaining or actually running at loss so that you can be prepared .

Due to the nature of my offline business there is no business data for now but however as the business progresses I think the need for business data will come Naturally.

All what you have mentioned is accurate and every business should be able to keep at least half of those data. Data can be able to help you to make informed decision in the future.

I am into selling and I have my business data intact because I need to know my incoming and outgoing expenses , I need to know If I am making profit or i am running at loss .

Every business should have a data, a data that shows the daily sales, daily profit returns,total expenditures, cost of products/items etc. If I omit any other business data analysis, you can help to specify it on the comment box.

As a business owner, do you think its necessary to have business database that covers everything in our business??
Data is important for a business these days since it allows it to assemble data that will be beneficial to it in the years ahead and today and the documentation of relevant information such as the nature of regular tasks and financial activities is crucial to sustaining the success of a business.

What then is the essence of a business when you cannot keep a proper record and data of the orgnisational process and and operations,it is what the management would be making use of to know the health status od the firm.

This is highly important, and the accounting department is responsible for making sure that all financial transactions are accurately recorded and that everyone is held accountable for every dollar received and spent.
Despite the fact that my business is still tiny and developing, I keep track of every single transaction.

The truth is I don't have a personal business at the moment, but if I have one I think business data is a most for me, this will help me to know the profits I'm getting.

I believe so every serious business organisation or company have a record of everything that goes on in the organization especially when it comes to finances and inventory. Record keeping is very important no. matter the type of business you do.
That is very important having business data in the business, because it will help you to know if the business is growing or not, so keeping business data in your business is good.

Data is important for a business these days since it allows it to assemble data that will be beneficial to it in the years ahead and today and the documentation of relevant information such as the nature of regular tasks and financial activities is crucial to sustaining the success of a business.
Business progress in terms of sells and production quantity are always being recorded for future used. These data carries a lot of important information that can be related back on when needs arises

Business progress in terms of sells and production quantity are always being recorded for future used. These data carries a lot of important information that can be related back on when needs arises
You are correct without a shadow of a doubt. It is essential to record this kind of information for future reference. In addition, this data can help to ascertain the productivity of workers and use it as an assessment of their capabilities

You are correct without a shadow of a doubt. It is essential to record this kind of information for future reference. In addition, this data can help to ascertain the productivity of workers and use it as an assessment of their capabilities
Proper record of all these activities has so many positive influences most especially in the growth and progress of a business . Even if I have to establish a business in the future I wouldn't fail to put that into consideration.

Proper record of all these activities has so many positive influences most especially in the growth and progress of a business . Even if I have to establish a business in the future I wouldn't fail to put that into consideration.
I agree totally with your sentiment. Gathering and recording data is one of the most important duties in a workplace. It is a pity that it is often overlooked in numerous organizations, because data can be manipulated in so many ways to make an informed decision.

I agree totally with your sentiment. Gathering and recording data is one of the most important duties in a workplace. It is a pity that it is often overlooked in numerous organizations, because data can be manipulated in so many ways to make an informed decision.
In organisations in which recording of business data and other important information is being overlooked indicate that the business is being managed by inexperienced people. Obviously as a business inclined person you wouldn't want to overlook the act of recording your business details .

In organisations in which recording of business data and other important information is being overlooked indicate that the business is being managed by inexperienced people. Obviously as a business inclined person you wouldn't want to overlook the act of recording your business details .
This is true because keeping an untrained eye on data collection and recording will only lead to haphazard dealings in the organization resulting in a decline of the productivity of workers, and the company at large.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds