Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you have a business data??

Yes, I think that keeping data is very good for business. This is what is known as bookkeeping and it is very important in running a business and identifying losses as soon as they occur.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, when I had a poultry farm, I kept daily records through bookkeeping of inventories products and profit. I cannot run a business without keeping records. These records will help me to evaluate and make decisions.
I have my business data.
It is actually in form of records which entail all the activities that take place in my business environs daily. They help me keep track of my business.

I don't think any business will operate without maintaining the record of income an expenses. Even a rod side tea seller will keep a record of many many cups of tea he sold and how much sugar and tea leveas he bought.

I don't think any business will operate without maintaining the record of income an expenses. Even a rod side tea seller will keep a record of many many cups of tea he sold and how much sugar and tea leveas he bought.
Your assessment is right. Even a roadside tea seller will maintain a record of his business, he will write down how much he is spending to run the business and how much sales he is generating. By doing so he will be able to find out his net profit.

The importance of having business data cannot be overestimated - it'll give clear metrics of what to do, how to plan and adjustments to make.
Survey feedback are also part of these data and shouldn't be joked with.

Every business suppose to have business data in their business in order to record their sales, so that them can know when their business is growing or not is very important.

I believe it's necessary to have a business data, it would also make things easier in terms of finding out if you are making profits or losses. Though for my own business I do not have a data yet.

This is critical, and it is the accounting department's responsibility to provide accurate records of all financial transactions and to assure accountability for every pound spent and received. Despite the fact that my company is still tiny and expanding, I keep meticulous records of all financial transactions.

I believe it's necessary to have a business data, it would also make things easier in terms of finding out if you are making profits or losses. Though for my own business I do not have a data yet.
I agree with you. Having a business data is very important especially for reference purposes in future. It will also help you to determine if the business is making profits or incurring losses.

Data in my business is something that I do not like to joke with at all. I always try to keep the record of every single purchase that I make and match it with everything that I make together with my record of profit and loss.

I believe so every serious business organisation or company have a record of everything that goes on in the organization especially when it comes to finances and inventory. Record keeping is very important no. matter the type of business you do.
Not just any record a well detailed record must be kept. That's why most big firms hires professional to take up this task. This would enable you where the business stands at every point in time

I don't own a business currently but i feel it's very necessary for everything business owner to have business database that covers everything in the business.

I believe every business has its own data. This data is an essential documents of the business and must not be disclose to people not working there.

Indeed, the part about hiring professionals could also apply to small businesses as well. Hiring a professional at first can help you get a real sense of your finances and what to do moving forward.
Not just any record a well detailed record must be kept. That's why most big firms hires professional to take up this task. This would enable you where the business stands at every point in time.

I believe every business has its own data. This data is an essential documents of the business and must not be disclose to people not working there.
Yes, having a business data is very important. It gives you a daily track of all the business activities and also helps you to determine if there's progress in the business.

What about small business owners, do you think it's a must for them to also have a data? Cause I know for a fact that most small business out there do not have any sort of data.

The importance of record keeping in business can never be over emphasised at all, and I always try as much as possible to keep records as they help me analyse what I'm doing.

I don't have a business now talk less of having a business data, probably if I have a business in the future I will have to research to see if it is necessary because not all business Will requires data.

It is very important for all business to have business data so that this will guide you in your business, also to know if the business is progressing or not, so business data is very necessary and also important too.

Yes definitely I have my business data. And data is playing very important for each & everyone business. Without data, you don't really know anything. The amount of data is growing and your business needs smart data management like big cloud solutions to analyze and use data. Even a small business has more data than you can imagine. And data grows as business grows.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds