Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

I have never travel out because of work but really depends the kind of work at hand that can make one to travel, but it is very good to travel around because so that you can know some places.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have travelled for work on so many occasions. My travelling are within my country and not outside the shores of my country. Travelling has helped me.to learn so many things that are very important.

My work usually allow me to take a 30 days paid leave every year and as such I try to maximize that to the best of my ability by traveling around and having fun with my family.

There is a popular saying that all work and no play easily make somebody to be doll and that is exactly something that I take very high. Traveling is one of the ways that I think relieve somebody of stress.

Well, travelling out for work sometimes is very interesting and also important most especially in terms of interaction with new people that you will meet during the process. It has been an Avenue for alot of people becoming so exposed to alot of things they never knew before.

Well, travelling out for work sometimes is very interesting and also important most especially in terms of interaction with new people that you will meet during the process. It has been an Avenue for alot of people becoming so exposed to alot of things they never knew before.
I really prefer travelling for work rather than sitting down in a place for a long time and that's why i like going on excursions with my co-workers just to explore the world

You are righ actually sitting down in one place is not good and it's very important you go out with people and through that you can learn alot. though is not all kind of job that gives an opportunity to go out.

You are righ actually sitting down in one place is not good and it's very important you go out with people and through that you can learn alot. though is not all kind of job that gives an opportunity to go out.
Sitting down in one place is not always good for the health and the body and you also need to see and explore the world whenever you are free to do so, so i normally travel at any given opportunity.

I used to have the opportunity to travel to work so many times in the past but then that has been reducing in the last couple of months because of the pandemic and everything is now been on online.

I have travelled severally for work related issues. Travelling has really helped my knowledge around a particular business. I have travelled on so many occasions and I gained a lot.

Locally, yes. 25 ot 30 minute to and from work daily. I hate it. I can't imagine having an hour commute.

This is why I am working on earning more from home. My goal is 5k per month.

Actually I don't most often have the opportunity to travel out for work most especially during the rainy season because I am so occupied with some business stuffs which some times limit my working time.

Yes. I travel daily for work 120 miles, home to office 60 miles & back home 60 miles, 3 hrs to travel office & back home 3 hrs. Life become very tough. I spent more time in travelling, than office hrs.

I have had a course to travel for business in so many times and it is virtually a good way to learn because traveling is part of learning today we won't be able to get yourself acquainted two different cultures.

Yes I have. it was a bad experience though. After spending days stressing myself the pay wasn't just worth it. But somehow it was somehow nice, got to meet new people and all that
I do not think it is anything that usually interest me about traveling like the ability to meet so many people. This is a very good thing as you are going to be listening and learning from other people.

I just discovered that people can get other jobs when they travel for work, because my friend just travelled for a work and got another better job with attractive salary.

No but my father has a lot of trips in his work and not just trips but trips with high standards, riding horses, eating a well made food, traveling with tractors, walking in beautiful places and most importantly the trip to Poland. Every year a group of students from the higher grades go to Poland in order go visit the holocaust remains and are also traveling in a foreign country which is a good one, Poland has generous people awesome views and a nice history.

Do you guys ever travel for work? Or do you tend to just focus on online work only? I have done a few jobs where I had to travel for work. Most of my jobs were near where I lived or was online, but I had a job that required me to do some flying for about a year and a half or so. Have you ever had to travel for work? If so, how was it?
That is good of you, but to me I will prefer going for work than to stay and be working from home, because home will be much more boring and dull for me.

I have traveled for work severallly and it is obviously one of the best ways to keep learning because travelling depart of education and that is obviously if what is obtainable in the world.

Personally I have never traveled for work before and most of the time , the work I am doing are always within my local government in most cases will travel to other local government and that is all.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds