Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you ever travel for work?

I have been delegated to represent my groups in several meetings, and this is a very good way of travelling as usual get to meet people of like minds always there .

Advertisement Placeholder
I have been delegated to represent my groups in several meetings, and this is a very good way of travelling as usual get to meet people of like minds always there .
Travelling from work in group as a delegate is a very good way of travelling and making do the lost time you needed in seeing how the world and the environmamet has changes.

I prefer working at home than moving to work without earning anything that day but staying at home and working online you can earning something a day.

Travelling out for work is very hectic and sometimes not good for all kind of jobs. I was once forced to go out for a particular work but it could not worked out positively as expected to be.

Yeah I sometimes where by I have to travel in order to meet some clients in order to close out a deal. This is not usually very often but then I usually enjoy it and they normally send me because I am very good in negotiating with people and getting the best deal for the company.

Those who traveled for work the most are usually individuals working for international organisations, that travel so much so go and complete their tasks in different countries.

I have travelled so many times for my business transaction and I have also travelled so many times to buy goods in my store, it's very nice doing business that you have to travel because it exposes you to business people.

I am somebody that generally prefers traveling around the world from time to time. Traveling for work is actually a very good thing because you are going to get the opportunity to meet a lot of people that can impact your career positively.

I have never travel out because of work but really depends the kind of work at hand that can make one to travel, but it is very good to travel around because so that you can know some places.

Do you guys ever travel for work? Or do you tend to just focus on online work only? I have done a few jobs where I had to travel for work. Most of my jobs were near where I lived or was online, but I had a job that required me to do some flying for about a year and a half or so. Have you ever had to travel for work? If so, how was it?
I have travelled so many times for work. My occupation requires me to sometimes go to far distances to work, but when I am not on active duty I work online from my home. I love to travel so when ever work calls I go without second thinking it.

It's very important that the working conditions should be taken very seriously. I have had the cause to travel for work and it happened around last year.

It's very important that the working conditions should be taken very seriously. I have had the cause to travel for work and it happened around last year.
I have travelled to work . The last one I embarked on, I spent one week before the business was concluded. Travelling is part of experience and it's another way to learn.

I have travelled to work . The last one I embarked on, I spent one week before the business was concluded. Travelling is part of experience and it's another way to learn.
I have had the cause to travel for work because the nature of my offline job permit me to travel once in a while. You are very correct by saying that travelling is part of experience.

Actually I have not travelled out for work for quite sometimes now though I have once but it was within the same geographical area and not far or outside my community.

I have had the cause to travel for work because the nature of my offline job permit me to travel once in a while. You are very correct by saying that travelling is part of experience.
Travelling is part of experience and so many people travel to get themselves acquainted to so many things. Travelling will increase your social interaction and it's good for business too.

Actually travelling is part of experience as you have said because the more you travel out and meet with new people, the more you share knowledge on a particular things you do in common.

Travelling is part of experience and so many people travel to get themselves acquainted to so many things. Travelling will increase your social interaction and it's good for business too.
It is very correct that travelling increases your social interaction and basically, you will be able mingle with different tribes and this will expose you the more.

There are a couple of times in which I have to travel for work mainly to meet other people or to attend business meetings and I always enjoy and look forward to things like this.

It is very correct that travelling increases your social interaction and basically, you will be able mingle with different tribes and this will expose you the more.
Travelling will expose you to way of living of other people, you will be familiar with different cultures and also, you will learn more on the new working strategy that is been used in different places.

Travelling will expose you to way of living of other people, you will be familiar with different cultures and also, you will learn more on the new working strategy that is been used in different places.
That is definitely the beauty in travelling, you will be acquainted with so many things that will make your learn more of the other tribes culture. Travelling is really part of learning.
That is definitely the beauty in travelling, you will be acquainted with so many things that will make your learn more of the other tribes culture. Travelling is really part of learning.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds