Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

Well I personally do not do any sales during the Easter, Christmas or occasional basis except that I know of people who that, the mostly do polo shirts for sale on occasional events.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you are a businessman, then you must need to deal with things in the best manner and you must also consider inflation as a major factor as well when it comes to handling business.
that is why as a business man you must always have long-term plans are short-term plas. Inflation and other economic factors are the things you need to put into consideration before making such plans.

These specific seasons are actually when most people tend to offer discounts to their customers as it's a time that competition is always on it's peak and you have to do that to attract customers. It's more like a strategy.
That's the one of the reasons why business owner do special holiday sales. During this season, there are a lot competition and to attract customers to your business, you need to offer discounts to customers and potential customers.

For people who have not considered this type of business, I think it is high time they give it a try because at certain time which are holidays, some items would sell better in their locality which they can quickly discover.

I know a friend who take advantage of the holiday seasons to sell some items that are of high demand and it is often done during Christmas. I plan to emulate her so that I can also earn.

That's the one of the reasons why business owner do special holiday sales. During this season, there are a lot competition and to attract customers to your business, you need to offer discounts to customers and potential customers.
Some businesses in this part of the world do not even wait till festive seasons to do such promos. if I have a business I will probably be doing such during festive seasons and there is no doubt i will get more sales during a particular period.

Actually at my side, yes it do occur that whenever there is an occasion, event and others there are people who do sale things that mostly needed and related to the event.

Yeah, but most of the time in this part of the world people tend to increase the prices of their products during festive seasons like Christmas and New year. They make more profit because there is high demand.
Yes, people increase price when there's a high demand for the product they're selling. But those big companies do not, unless there's need to, increase their price unnecessarily during festive season. Rather than increasing, what they do is offering of discount to new and returning customers.

Yeah, but most of the time in this part of the world people tend to increase the prices of their products during festive seasons like Christmas and New year. They make more profit because there is high demand.
The purchasing power during the festive period is very high that is why most businesses tend to increase their prices during this period of time and the price goes down after this period

Yes, people increase price when there's a high demand for the product they're selling. But those big companies do not, unless there's need to, increase their price unnecessarily during festive season. Rather than increasing, what they do is offering of discount to new and returning customers.
I think you have a very valid point. Most companies actually reduce the price of the product during festive seasons. Some wholesalers and retailers increase the price during such periods because of high demand.

We kept discussing about the advantages that is involved in seasonal business but we never talked about the challenges that is in it . I think we should discuss about it as well.

Like you clearly stated, they make more profit because of the demand on those goods or services during that period of the year but it would be wise not to over do it, as that period is Temporal

Like you clearly stated, they make more profit because of the demand on those goods or services during that period of the year but it would be wise not to over do it, as that period is Temporal
Contentment in business is very important. People should not use the fact that there is a demand for a particular product and increase the price to a particular level people will not be able to pay. It will affect their businesses on the long run.

Prices of good often increases during festive season because of high demand. It's generally accepted that when the demand is high, the price of the product will increase. However, some business owners do offer discounts during the festive season.

Prices of good often increases during festive season because of high demand. It's generally accepted that when the demand is high, the price of the product will increase. However, some business owners do offer discounts during the festive season.
I think it depends on the kind of business they are running. There are some business ventures that are seasonal and they usually do not do any kind of promo during festive seasons. They are only there for the profit.

I think it depends on the kind of business they are running. There are some business ventures that are seasonal and they usually do not do any kind of promo during festive seasons. They are only there for the profit.
Your point is very valid because there are some products that will sell better at certain seasons . This is why so many people would always want to choose certain product to sell at certain period of time in order to make money for themselves very quickly.

Your points are very necessary because it will largely depend on some products that you are willing to to sell . For instance, if you sell clothes during Christmas, then you are sure to make huge amount of profit from such investment.

Your point is very valid because there are some products that will sell better at certain seasons . This is why so many people would always want to choose certain product to sell at certain period of time in order to make money for themselves very quickly.
Probably, some people always don't go into a particular business until certain seasons because the amount of profit to be made will always be higher. I think it is one of their business strategies though.

Well sometimes it depends on how the economy is and how the year approaches you. I only makes that on special occasions even though not always such as Christmas season.

A businessman should be able to project the goods and services that would sell better during Easters or any other kind of holidays because he will be able to make extra money at that time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds