Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

I tend to offer discounts and special prices on certain products during the holiday season in order to attract new customers. This policy has proved beneficial overall, to be fair

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, but most of the time in this part of the world people tend to increase the prices of their products during festive seasons like Christmas and New year. They make more profit because there is high demand.
You're right about that but you shouldn't forget that due to that, there are also a lot of vendors trying to make sales and would want to sell the cheapest so they can make more profits and be recommended by so many people at that time. It's not one sided.

You're right about that but you shouldn't forget that due to that, there are also a lot of vendors trying to make sales and would want to sell the cheapest so they can make more profits and be recommended by so many people at that time. It's not one sided.
that is actually true. In that regard you need to try as much as possible to monitor the prices people are selling their own. Then you can bring your own products to a cheaper level so that you will get more patronage.

that is actually true. In that regard you need to try as much as possible to monitor the prices people are selling their own. Then you can bring your own products to a cheaper level so that you will get more patronage.
It's not always advisable to bring down your prices and that's because most freelancers do that and they are on the verge of doing a huge project for just a cent which is not good. Reducing price is good but don't lose your value in the process.

It's not always advisable to bring down your prices and that's because most freelancers do that and they are on the verge of doing a huge project for just a cent which is not good. Reducing price is good but don't lose your value in the process.
Yeah, before you bring that your price you should look at the amount of work you have to do and the time also. If it is not worth it then you have no reason to bring down the price.

Yeah, before you bring that your price you should look at the amount of work you have to do and the time also. If it is not worth it then you have no reason to bring down the price.
You're right about that. You should really consider a lot of things before trying to set price for a particular produce. There are even profits that are not worth it but there are people who will still sell below that just to gain customers.

You're right about that. You should really consider a lot of things before trying to set price for a particular produce. There are even profits that are not worth it but there are people who will still sell below that just to gain customers.
Yeah, sometimes you can take a particular action as a business man for future purposes. if that is what you are looking for then you can give a discount for your products.

Well as of now I'm not into any business, even though is as the result of me been in school. But I think it's always important for business and companies to be setting out discount on holidays like Christmas and new years.

These specific seasons are actually when most people tend to offer discounts to their customers as it's a time that competition is always on it's peak and you have to do that to attract customers. It's more like a strategy.
Yes, those season are the season to offer discounts for customers. By doing this, you'll sell a lot of product and many people might through this become your customers. So, it's right thing to offer discounts to customers during those specific season.

Yes, those season are the season to offer discounts for customers. By doing this, you'll sell a lot of product and many people might through this become your customers. So, it's right thing to offer discounts to customers during those specific season.
I have found out in this part of the world some people always increase the prices of their products because the demand is always high. But anybody who offers a discount will make more sales.

I have not tried such a thing online but I normally execute one particular business transaction that gives me respectable money during the Christmas period in my offline business.

I offer holiday and festive discounts, however, I have never created or sold any products specifically created for holidays and festivals. The program with creating seasonal product is you cannot sell the products once the season ends.

I have not tried such a thing online but I normally execute one particular business transaction that gives me respectable money during the Christmas period in my offline business.
What kind of business do you normally do during the Christmas period offline to make such amount of money?. I have personally found that poultry business is always very much the during the period.

What kind of business do you normally do during the Christmas period offline to make such amount of money?. I have personally found that poultry business is always very much the during the period.
I own a mini mart where I sell some stuffs generally and I also sell can beer so that I normally buy a minimum of 500 trophy cans and it's a beer that is very popular in Nigeria. I buy it in bulk during the festive period and I know I will sell everything within a space of one month.

I own a mini mart where I sell some stuffs generally and I also sell can beer so that I normally buy a minimum of 500 trophy cans and it's a beer that is very popular in Nigeria. I buy it in bulk during the festive period and I know I will sell everything within a space of one month.
Wow, that means the number of people that consume such beer in your area is very high. Do people still consume such beer when it is not festive seasons?.

Wow, that means the number of people that consume such beer in your area is very high. Do people still consume such beer when it is not festive seasons?.
They do but the demand is not as high as what we would experience in the month of December.
There was a year I bought above 1,000 pieces and I sold everything and I made a gain that is worth 500,000 naira.

They do but the demand is not as high as what we would experience in the month of December.
There was a year I bought above 1,000 pieces and I sold everything and I made a gain that is worth 500,000 naira.
Wow, that is actually a lot of profit. I think this is one of the businesses I need to consider in the near future but my major problem now is having proper funds for it.

Wow, that is actually a lot of profit. I think this is one of the businesses I need to consider in the near future but my major problem now is having proper funds for it.
Fund will always be a problem in business because there are some businesses that you would need huge capital to execute.
It is a very lucrative business that I often do every December and I make my money very quickly.

Fund will always be a problem in business because there are some businesses that you would need huge capital to execute.
It is a very lucrative business that I often do every December and I make my money very quickly.
Yeah, having necessary funds to venture into a business is actually a major problem for so many people. It is also the major reason I have not started some businesses but I think it is good to start small.

Well am not into seasonal business but I know of people and even companies that are into such. there are specific period such as festives where some commodities will be sold at higher price to the customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds