Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you do specific sales for the Holidays, Thanksgiving, and Easter?

Yeah, having necessary funds to venture into a business is actually a major problem for so many people. It is also the major reason I have not started some businesses but I think it is good to start small.
If you have a very good plan on ground you can start from a very small scale and it will gradually develop to a larger nusiness that could fetch you reasonable money at those seasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
It is so great for businesses to do such promotions during holidays. That is a time when there is a surge in people doing shopping. So if you offer a discount for your products and services, you will make so many sales.

If you have a very good plan on ground you can start from a very small scale and it will gradually develop to a larger nusiness that could fetch you reasonable money at those seasons.
Yes, the importance of starting small in a business venture cannot be underestimated. Starting small will even give you the needed experience for you to explore and correct your mistakes.

Yes, the importance of starting small in a business venture cannot be underestimated. Starting small will even give you the needed experience for you to explore and correct your mistakes.
So many people got it wrong because they never wanted to start from the beginning. They wanted to start from the top which could be very difficult because you must go through the learning stages to value success..

So many people got it wrong because they never wanted to start from the beginning. They wanted to start from the top which could be very difficult because you must go through the learning stages to value success..
That is actually very true. Anybody who does not want to start from the beginning and buildup may actually not be able to succeed. The chances of succeeding by such a person is very slim.

During holidays or special occations, the sales of items are always on the high side which is why so many people would want to take that opportunity to invest in some certain things during that period. You would want to increase the number of items you are buying in your business so that you will make more money because the turnover rate at that period is always high.

During holidays or special occations, the sales of items are always on the high side which is why so many people would want to take that opportunity to invest in some certain things during that period. You would want to increase the number of items you are buying in your business so that you will make more money because the turnover rate at that period is always high.
this is very true. The prices of products always skyrocketed during the festive seasons. I know someone who invested in poultry business around October and he made a lot of profit during December because the prices of poultry products skyrocketed.

this is very true. The prices of products always skyrocketed during the festive seasons. I know someone who invested in poultry business around October and he made a lot of profit during December because the prices of poultry products skyrocketed.
People who know how to execute their business plan would make huge amount of profit during December. He knew when the birds will grow to a commercial stage and he was able to use it for his advantage.

People who know how to execute their business plan would make huge amount of profit during December. He knew when the birds will grow to a commercial stage and he was able to use it for his advantage.
Yeah, in this part of the world people always try to get ready for the festive season because it is a season of profit. Businesses like poultry or vegetables always skyrockets during that period.

Yeah, in this part of the world people always try to get ready for the festive season because it is a season of profit. Businesses like poultry or vegetables always skyrockets during that period.
If you understand business is properly and you have carried out your market research, knowing full well that that the items is going to give you quick turnover during the festive season , you can take advantage to make money.

If you understand business is properly and you have carried out your market research, knowing full well that that the items is going to give you quick turnover during the festive season , you can take advantage to make money.
Yeah, I have seen a few people who does such kind of business seasonally. such kind of products are always in high demand during festive seasons and people makes some profit.

Yeah, I have seen a few people who does such kind of business seasonally. such kind of products are always in high demand during festive seasons and people makes some profit.
The logic behind the high profit in the business is that you will buy when the price is very low around October and when it is getting towards December, the price would have gone up tremendously and sometimes it could be times two of the amount you bought it.

The logic behind the high profit in the business is that you will buy when the price is very low around October and when it is getting towards December, the price would have gone up tremendously and sometimes it could be times two of the amount you bought it.
that is actually very true and a lot of business people always take advantage of this. I have a lot of business ideas I want to be doing in those particular period.

As a business man or woman you should understand and go ahead and adopt the strategy that will make your business or services to be more patronised, price slash or promotions are things that most persons usually employ during certain periods.

If you are a businessman, then you must need to deal with things in the best manner and you must also consider inflation as a major factor as well when it comes to handling business.

I dont really have a specific kind of sale for these holidays you mentioned though but i guess it would be nice to actually have something to do for my customers and clients during these holidays though.

I dont really have a specific kind of sale for these holidays you mentioned though but i guess it would be nice to actually have something to do for my customers and clients during these holidays though.
There are so many people who take advantage of the holiday season to make some amount of money because there are certain items that would sell better during holidays.

If you are a businessman, then you must need to deal with things in the best manner and you must also consider inflation as a major factor as well when it comes to handling business.
There are this that one need to consider when he is into business venture,the issue of planning ahead in your outfit to fallstall any from of eventualities is very key,it will help the business not to be taken unaware.

There are so many people who take advantage of the holiday season to make some amount of money because there are certain items that would sell better during holidays.
I also reckon that there are a lot of items that would sell better during the holidays and I am sure to take advantage and make my money very quickly. I have been doing this for quite a long time.

I also reckon that there are a lot of items that would sell better during the holidays and I am sure to take advantage and make my money very quickly. I have been doing this for quite a long time.
If each and every businessman could tap into this opportunity, it is a great way to make extra money during the holidays . There are several people utilising this medium to make money.

If each and every businessman could tap into this opportunity, it is a great way to make extra money during the holidays . There are several people utilising this medium to make money.
Everyone is not business-oriented people who know the onus of business would only take advantage of the Golden opportunity. I have never missed a year without making profit from the investment since I started.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds